Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1045890 times)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #13350 on: June 29, 2020, 12:39:08 PM »
I'm amazed the power Biden had in the Senate. Seems like a guy who can really get things done vs 4 years of nothing. Can't wait!
Can’t wait for more death and destruction of brown people. (Slow Dug).

Pretty rough morning for you bud.  hang in there
Not as rough as trying to get ChiCom Joe to wake up and drink his Ensure

Perhaps the oldest guy on the board by three decades shouldn’t be throwing this stone?
So, no condemnation of Joe Biden and his “bring them to heel” legislation?

BTW, how old are you, Skinny?

Young enough to not know wtf ancient Biden thing you’re referring to
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13351 on: June 29, 2020, 12:50:47 PM »
I'm amazed the power Biden had in the Senate. Seems like a guy who can really get things done vs 4 years of nothing. Can't wait!
Can’t wait for more death and destruction of brown people. (Slow Dug).

Pretty rough morning for you bud.  hang in there
Not as rough as trying to get ChiCom Joe to wake up and drink his Ensure

Perhaps the oldest guy on the board by three decades shouldn’t be throwing this stone?
So, no condemnation of Joe Biden and his “bring them to heel” legislation?

BTW, how old are you, Skinny?

Young enough to not know wtf ancient Biden thing you’re referring to

SkinnyBidenBot, care to share how old you are??

It's good to know we can put you right next to Da Big Sociopath as asserting the past doesn't matter (as long as they're a Democrat).

Joe Biden, a man who once called integrating our public schools, "the most racist concept you can come up with".   

Country Club White Guy Joe, who often referenced certain people of color as "well spoken".   They weren't getting in Joe's country club, but they were "well spoken" according to Joe.

Joe Biden was BFF's with . . . Strom Thurmond

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13352 on: June 29, 2020, 12:55:41 PM »
Dax you are wasting your time if you are trying to convince anybody to vote for Trump by finding snippet quotes trying to say Joe Biden is more racist.

Not that it will stop you but goodness gracious, read the room (or in this case who is in the White House rn)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13353 on: June 29, 2020, 12:56:44 PM »
Dax you are wasting your time if you are trying to convince anybody to vote for Trump by finding snippet quotes trying to say Joe Biden is more racist.

Not that it will stop you but goodness gracious, read the room (or in this case who is in the White House rn)

:lol: :lol: at me thinking I'm going to get any of you to vote for Trump when you've got another old white mega racist Democrat to throw your full support behind.  I mean  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13354 on: June 29, 2020, 01:06:14 PM »
BTW, Kamela Harris is literally the "two peas in pod" running mate for ChiCom Joe.

You couldn't find two worse track records in targeting minorities with incarceration nation if you wanted to.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13355 on: June 29, 2020, 01:10:22 PM »

:lol: :lol: at me thinking I'm going to get any of you to vote for Trump when you've got another old white mega racist Democrat to throw your full support behind.  I mean  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't think I ever have voted for an old white democrat  :confused:

since age and race and not factors I'd input into who I vote for I'm not sure the point, not to mention they are both options are old and white   :confused: :confused:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13356 on: June 29, 2020, 01:11:32 PM »

since age and race and not factors I'd input into who I vote for I'm not sure the point, not to mention they are both options are old and white   :confused: :confused:

Don't even pretend that you're not going to vote for Biden, Phil.

I mean  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13357 on: June 29, 2020, 01:13:54 PM »

Don't even pretend that you're not going to vote for Biden, Phil.

I mean  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know it's hard to follow a conversation and verb tense but let me help you out.

I'm for sure voting for Biden and did you delete the posts where you said you weren't voting for Trump again?  I'm guessing you did.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13358 on: June 29, 2020, 01:15:55 PM »
Phil, you're attempting to assert that you're not going to vote for Joe Biden.  You know that's not true.   Turn off the Deflecto Shields.

You're a straight (D) voter if there ever was one.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13359 on: June 29, 2020, 01:28:04 PM »
Phil, you're attempting to assert that you're not going to vote for Joe Biden.  You know that's not true.   Turn off the Deflecto Shields.

You said "you've got another old white mega racist Democrat to throw your full support behind."

Another means I had a previous old white mega racist democrats to throw my support behind.  This isn't accurate as I've never voted for an old white democrat.  I've voted for both R and D for president.

I'm going to vote for Biden.  I'm not at all hiding that you senile old man. I've literally posted it twice now.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13360 on: June 29, 2020, 01:29:36 PM »

You said "you've got another old white mega racist Democrat to throw your full support behind."

Another means I had a previous old white mega racist democrats to throw my support behind.  This isn't accurate as I've never voted for an old white democrat.  I've voted for both R and D for president.

I'm going to vote for Biden.  I'm not at all hiding that you senile old man. I've literally posted it twice now.

You voted for Hillary, Phil.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13361 on: June 29, 2020, 01:33:45 PM »

I wasn't sure 68 was considered old by you Dax.  You know, because it's so close.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13362 on: June 29, 2020, 01:46:32 PM »

I wasn't sure 68 was considered old by you Dax.  You know, because it's so close.

She's a Boomer and I'm a Gen X'er.

Look, I can understand why Biden and Dems hate Trump so much, as Don has worked so hard to undue the ultra racist sentencing and imprisonment legislation that Joe played a key role in getting past for Hillary (and Bill).     

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13363 on: June 29, 2020, 01:48:48 PM »

Don has worked so hard to undue the ultra racist sentencing and imprisonment legislation

:lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13364 on: June 29, 2020, 02:37:33 PM »

Don has worked so hard to undue the ultra racist sentencing and imprisonment legislation

It's okay if you don't know what the FSCRA is, Phil.

Most Democrats wouldn't.

Sadly, thanks to the last two Dem presidential nominees, we have to have things like FSCRA.

S M D H

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13365 on: June 29, 2020, 02:46:26 PM »

Most Democrats wouldn't.

Sadly, thanks to the last two Dem presidential nominees, we have to have things like FSCRA.

S M D H

Looks like a lot of racecaring videos?  Great work by Don here.
https://google.com/search?q=fscra

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13366 on: June 29, 2020, 02:48:59 PM »

Most Democrats wouldn't.

S M D H

Looks like a lot of racecaring videos?  Great work by Don here.
https://google.com/search?q=fscra

Pretty weak effort, Phil.

That's okay, your movement is doing everything possible to de-legitimize these efforts.  You guys wanting to "bring them to heel" and all.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13367 on: June 29, 2020, 03:03:24 PM »
Are you talking about the first step act Dax?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13368 on: June 29, 2020, 03:11:31 PM »
First Step Criminal Reform Act aka FSA

You're getting better at Google, Phil

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13369 on: June 29, 2020, 03:14:59 PM »

Then why didn't you call it that?  It's weird you would bring that up given Trump wasn't even for it at the beginning, Jared had to convince him, and it was a bipartisan effort that got it passed (versus any heavy lifting by Trump as you treid to infer).

I guess when the trophy case is empty after almost 4 years this is what you are left with.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13371 on: June 29, 2020, 03:22:21 PM »
lol, that ain't happening. but him rage quitting would be amazing
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13372 on: June 29, 2020, 03:27:58 PM »

Then why didn't you call it that?  It's weird you would bring that up given Trump wasn't even for it at the beginning, Jared had to convince him, and it was a bipartisan effort that got it passed (versus any heavy lifting by Trump as you treid to infer).

I guess when the trophy case is empty after almost 4 years this is what you are left with.
Just a shame we even need such things. 

But such is the havoc the last two Dem presidential nominees wrought on people who just needed a positive helping hand.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13373 on: June 29, 2020, 03:44:41 PM »
lol, that ain't happening. but him rage quitting would be amazing

Racist war monger LBJ quit on the presidency even after he had JFK killed to get the job and sent 55K Americans and untold numbers of Vietnamese to their graves.   

He's still a hero among many Dems.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #13374 on: June 30, 2020, 03:19:03 PM »