Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1049628 times)

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #11400 on: November 01, 2019, 09:39:53 AM »
If you listened to the podcast, you would totally understand that she could've been referring to Russians or Republican's grooming Tulsi to be a third-party candidate.  She then said that the Russians want there to be a third party candidate and called Stein an asset.  The fact that she mentions the Russians after saying "they" earlier makes it more likely that she was referring to the Republican's earlier.  The question she was answering was only about Trump/Republicans and not about Russia.  I'll admit that context isn't terribly clear but I don't have a reason not to believe Clinton, particularly when she isn't shy about firing that shot at Jill Stein.

Plouffe: “So [Trump’s] gonna try and drive the people not to vote for him but just to say, ‘you know, you can’t vote for them either.’ And that seems to be, I think, to the extent that I can devine a strategy, their key strategy right now.”

Clinton: “Well, I think there’s gonna be two parts and I think it’s gonna be the same as 2016: ‘Don’t vote for the other guy. You don’t like me? Don’t vote for the other guy because the other guy is gonna do X, Y and Z or the other guy did such terrible things and I’m gonna show you in these, you know, flashing videos that appear and then disappear and they’re on the dark web, and nobody can find them, but you’re gonna see them and you’re gonna see that person do these horrible things.’

“They’re also gonna do third party again. And I’m not making any predictions but I think they’ve got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third party candidate. She’s the favorite of the Russians. They have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far, and that’s assuming Jill Stein will give it up. Which she might not, ‘cause she’s also a Russian asset.”

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11401 on: November 01, 2019, 09:40:07 AM »
Take that Deep State crap to the Conspiracy Theory thread.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11402 on: November 01, 2019, 10:05:42 AM »
If you listened to the podcast, you would totally understand that she could've been referring to Russians or Republican's grooming Tulsi to be a third-party candidate.  She then said that the Russians want there to be a third party candidate and called Stein an asset.  The fact that she mentions the Russians after saying "they" earlier makes it more likely that she was referring to the Republican's earlier.  The question she was answering was only about Trump/Republicans and not about Russia.  I'll admit that context isn't terribly clear but I don't have a reason not to believe Clinton, particularly when she isn't shy about firing that shot at Jill Stein.

Plouffe: “So [Trump’s] gonna try and drive the people not to vote for him but just to say, ‘you know, you can’t vote for them either.’ And that seems to be, I think, to the extent that I can devine a strategy, their key strategy right now.”

Clinton: “Well, I think there’s gonna be two parts and I think it’s gonna be the same as 2016: ‘Don’t vote for the other guy. You don’t like me? Don’t vote for the other guy because the other guy is gonna do X, Y and Z or the other guy did such terrible things and I’m gonna show you in these, you know, flashing videos that appear and then disappear and they’re on the dark web, and nobody can find them, but you’re gonna see them and you’re gonna see that person do these horrible things.’

“They’re also gonna do third party again. And I’m not making any predictions but I think they’ve got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third party candidate. She’s the favorite of the Russians. They have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far, and that’s assuming Jill Stein will give it up. Which she might not, ‘cause she’s also a Russian asset.”

Not hard to understand at all,  well, except for some people.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11403 on: November 01, 2019, 10:07:11 AM »

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1190039245429387264

Oh, but ya see, he was just making a silly (Fully Assimilated LibBot Nation)

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11404 on: November 01, 2019, 11:29:22 AM »

Not hard to understand at all,  well, except for some people.

That could just as easily be read as "In addition to Jill Stein being a favorite of the Russians, she's also a Russian asset."  I just don't know why Hillary would pull back on calling out Gabby if she was willing to double down on Stein.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11405 on: November 01, 2019, 11:36:51 AM »

:facepalm:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11406 on: November 01, 2019, 11:54:54 AM »
Bucket, I expect nothing less from a fully assimilated LibBot.

Sell out!

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #11407 on: November 01, 2019, 01:13:04 PM »
says fully the assimilated TrumpBot 9000

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11408 on: November 01, 2019, 01:21:40 PM »
says fully the assimilated TrumpBot 9000

Really weak, Lick

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #11409 on: November 01, 2019, 02:04:39 PM »

dude read your posts

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11410 on: November 01, 2019, 02:16:04 PM »

dude read your posts

He believes every dang QAnon conspiracy theory, but can't recognize a textbook quid pro quo

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11411 on: November 01, 2019, 02:17:30 PM »
I can't control what these guys say Lick.   

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11412 on: November 01, 2019, 02:19:54 PM »

dude read your posts

He believes every dang QAnon conspiracy theory, but can't recognize a textbook quid pro quo

:lol:  Oh bucket, that's one your favorite tired tap outs.

It's pretty sad that you've sold out the ideals of your party and now believe every word guys like John Brennan tell you.   John Brennan, the same guy who used the CIA to spy on our own Congress.   There was a time when such a thing would have had LibBot Nation marching in the streets.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11413 on: November 01, 2019, 02:24:38 PM »
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/no-further-discussion-talks-halt-between-whistleblower-lawyers-and-schiff-staff-amid-expectation-he-wont-testify

If true, who could have possibly seen this coming.  :lol:

No doubt that when Pubs try and call Schiff to testify, that will be immediately shot down by the majority.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #11414 on: November 01, 2019, 03:08:09 PM »

you are equating a guy being grateful for career civil servants to some hair brained conspiracy

dude you are better than this

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11415 on: November 01, 2019, 03:25:55 PM »

you are equating a guy being grateful for career civil servants to some hair brained conspiracy

dude you are better than this

There was a guy on the panel that literally got censured (or similar) because he had his spy agency spy on our elected representatives, and the same agency was likely spying on journalists as well.     In another time that would have caused your party leadership to be demanding that the CIA be dissolved.

That's why the denial of a "deep state" in light of the facts is hilarious.

Don't try and paint a picture that these guys are the humble mail dude back sorting letters in a mail distribution center. 

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11416 on: November 01, 2019, 04:26:26 PM »
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/no-further-discussion-talks-halt-between-whistleblower-lawyers-and-schiff-staff-amid-expectation-he-wont-testify

If true, who could have possibly seen this coming.  :lol:

No doubt that when Pubs try and call Schiff to testify, that will be immediately shot down by the majority.

the president is publicly suggesting that he/she should be killed. I wouldn't testify either.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #11417 on: November 01, 2019, 04:32:48 PM »
Once the rumor that Schiff or his people met with the whistleblower before Schiff represented that he had not, from that point on we were never going to get to talk to him.  #Scam

we are on to Mueller investigation 2.0 now run by Adam Schiff  :facepalm:
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 04:35:57 PM by gatoveintisiete »
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #11418 on: November 01, 2019, 04:38:16 PM »
Everything has been confirmed, not sure how that's a #scam :dunno:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #11419 on: November 01, 2019, 04:42:48 PM »
What is confirmed?

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #11420 on: November 01, 2019, 04:43:40 PM »
Once the rumor that Schiff or his people met with the whistleblower before Schiff represented that he had not, from that point on we were never going to get to talk to him.  #Scam

we are on to Mueller investigation 2.0 now run by Adam Schiff  :facepalm:

I thought the whistle blower had no first-hand knowledge.

Wouldn't the individuals who did have more valid perspectives.

I thought that was the pub position just a couple pages ago.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #11421 on: November 01, 2019, 04:48:15 PM »
We are going to need a legitimate whistleblower here guys otherwise this seems like another fishing expedition.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
The Trump Presidency
« Reply #11422 on: November 01, 2019, 05:04:50 PM »
Wow two days in a row Dax :frown:
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11423 on: November 01, 2019, 05:21:57 PM »
Wow two days in a row Dax :frown:

Two days in a row what?

You won't answer in any way that establishes that you're capable of any type of cognitive thought.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 05:25:05 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11424 on: November 01, 2019, 05:24:15 PM »
What is confirmed?

LibBot Nation constantly unilaterally declares something.

That's why they believe everything that Adam "I have hard evidence" Schiff says.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 05:29:06 PM by sonofdaxjones »