Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1028711 times)

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #10925 on: October 16, 2019, 11:34:40 AM »
Maybe he was trying to say Press?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10926 on: October 16, 2019, 11:42:57 AM »
I know the resident LibBot Whack-A-Doo's are always slow on the uptake but I didn't say Trump didn't do anything wrong.   

But I always forget that things need to move slower and have to be repeatedly clarified.

It's just sad to see so many useful idiots who believe the Clinton Foundation was on the up and up . . . you'll now say that you're not defending the Clinton's, while always defending the Clinton's.

SMDH, K-State accreditation at risk with you people.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 11:46:00 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #10927 on: October 16, 2019, 11:46:29 AM »
I know the resident LibBot Whack-A-Doo's are always slow on the uptake but I didn't say Trump didn't do anything wrong.   

But I always forget that things need to move slower and have to be repeatedly clarified.

It's just sad to see so many useful idiots who believe the Clinton Foundation was on the up and up . . . you'll now say that you're not defending the Clinton's, while always defending the Clinton's.

We're laughing at you because you're a giant hypocrite, Dax. It has little to do with the Clintons.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10928 on: October 16, 2019, 11:49:05 AM »

We're laughing at you because you're a giant rough ridin' hypocrite, Dax. It has little to do with the Clintons.

Weird, I don't recall defending Trump on his taxes waks, can you point out where I have defended him in regards to his taxes? 

The only true Hypocrites out there is your political movement, solely driven by OrangeMan Bad.

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10929 on: October 16, 2019, 11:58:33 AM »

Dax walking back his prior stance immediately after Trump says the Pres should be impeached.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10930 on: October 16, 2019, 12:02:39 PM »

Dax walking back his prior stance immediately after Trump says the Pres should be impeached.

Regarding taxes, dummy.  Your posts of late have absolutely sucked ass.

Take a few days off, regroup and then come back and do better.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #10931 on: October 16, 2019, 12:05:07 PM »

We're laughing at you because you're a giant rough ridin' hypocrite, Dax. It has little to do with the Clintons.

Weird, I don't recall defending Trump on his taxes waks, can you point out where I have defended him in regards to his taxes? 

The only true Hypocrites out there is your political movement, solely driven by OrangeMan Bad.
You defend everything Trump does. But I am referring to your comment on things being mutually exclusive. You've never been able to keep anything Trump has done separate from a prior thing Obama or Clinton did. You're incapable of recognizing things that are mutually exclusive. Not surprised that you don't understand though.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #10932 on: October 16, 2019, 12:09:32 PM »

Lol
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10933 on: October 16, 2019, 12:31:18 PM »

You defend everything Trump does. But I am referring to your comment on things being mutually exclusive. You've never been able to keep anything Trump has done separate from a prior thing Obama or Clinton did. You're incapable of recognizing things that are mutually exclusive. Not surprised that you don't understand though.

It's not the least bit surprising that you still don't get that you're melting down about things that you said nothing about when the exact same things (if not worse) took place during the previous administration(s).

You tell me that I can't recognize mutual exclusivity . . . when I just recognized mutual exclusivity.  :lol:

Not all things are mutually exclusive.   Take for example, Syria.  Your guy went in and help wreck the place, half assed it against ISIS, put nothing but a tripwire in place to "protect" the Kurds and forgot to tell you that factions within the Kurds are very closely aligned with Iran.  Now all you do is run around and blame Trump . . . see, that's not mutual exclusivity.   It appears that you don't know the difference, waks, not surprising.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #10934 on: October 16, 2019, 12:59:18 PM »
Laughing at dax's out in the open hypocrisy and total lack of self awareness, errr, I mean "melting down" is not a good look waks  :frown:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10935 on: October 16, 2019, 01:22:43 PM »
Laughing at dax's out in the open hypocrisy and total lack of self awareness, errr, I mean "melting down" is not a good look waks  :frown:

LiBot.9 Notes:  Rarely Never produces new information.   System shows no inclination toward self thought or processes.   Action:  Downgrade of platform and overall reassessment of project.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #10936 on: October 16, 2019, 03:07:32 PM »

We're laughing at you because you're a giant hypocrite, Dax. It has little to do with the Clintons.

speak for yourself.  I laugh at dax because he won't acknowledge that trump literally can't spell or string together a few cogent sentences but dax is all on board.

To me, watching people who want you to think they are super smart like the Shapiros of the world (facts!  logic!) but defend trump is the funniest.  Because you know, they are also super stupid and can't reason.

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10937 on: October 16, 2019, 03:12:16 PM »
I'm not much of Pit'r so this may have been addressed somewhere already.   My question is why don't they go ahead and start the impeachment proceedings if there is enough evidence to do so?  From what I understand, at this point it is still in the investigation stage but it sounds like the Impeach'rs think they have more than enough dirt to get it on.

I'll hang up and listen off air.
@mikec2w

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #10938 on: October 16, 2019, 03:31:05 PM »
Because the closer this thing gets to 2020 the less time the GOP has to find a replacement candidate and form their talking points. But, more importantly, the Dems absolutely want a 2020 Trump ticket. Every candidate countrywide at every level can run on his ineptness and their opponents endorsing said ineptness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10939 on: October 16, 2019, 03:41:34 PM »
my guess is that pelosi would like to time this thing so it's just really just kicking off around nov 8 so that the choice is that you can either vote for the dem or vote to have some huge impeachment deal for the next year.

entirely possible that trump already has or will be so crazy illegal and corrupt that she can't stall that long though.  always 4 dimensions ahead, that one.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10940 on: October 16, 2019, 03:41:34 PM »
I guess that is what is confusing to me.  If they absolutely want a Trump 2020 ticket and are positive they can win, why go through this exercise if they aren't going to actually pull the trigger?  Do you think at some point they are going to do it or will they just leave the impeachment cloud hanging out there through the election?
@mikec2w

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10941 on: October 16, 2019, 03:46:34 PM »

speak for yourself.  I laugh at dax because he won't acknowledge that trump literally can't spell or string together a few cogent sentences but dax is all on board.

To me, watching people who want you to think they are super smart like the Shapiros of the world (facts!  logic!) but defend trump is the funniest.  Because you know, they are also super stupid and can't reason.

The problem you have Slow Dug is that when faced with actual facts reason you then go into LibBot.9 mode and immediately tap out.

Now, what kinds of "facts" or "reason" would you like to discuss??   Its kind of hard to discuss "facts" or "reason" with people who literally meltdown about everything, you've been melting down about Trump for 731 straight days.   You of course will tap out and try and claim you're just laughing at Trump.

I've often called Trump dumb, I've never claimed a single time that he was some sort of great orator or great thinker.   

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10942 on: October 16, 2019, 03:56:05 PM »
I guess that is what is confusing to me.  If they absolutely want a Trump 2020 ticket and are positive they can win, why go through this exercise if they aren't going to actually pull the trigger?  Do you think at some point they are going to do it or will they just leave the impeachment cloud hanging out there through the election?

The impeachment forces all republicans to put a vote on the record. They either have to vote to impeach a president who is very popular among their base or vote not to impeach a very corrupt president who believes himself above the law and uses foreign aid money to bully other countries into digging up dirt on his political opponents. That whole process should set the democrats up for a big election season.

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10943 on: October 16, 2019, 04:03:27 PM »

The impeachment forces all republicans to put a vote on the record. They either have to vote to impeach a president who is very popular among their base or vote not to impeach a very corrupt president who believes himself above the law and uses foreign aid money to bully other countries into digging up dirt on his political opponents. That whole process should set the democrats up for a big election season.

In order to force them to put a vote on the record, they have to pull the trigger on the full proceedings though....right?  Until then it seems like it is just a bunch of saber rattling and posturing.
@mikec2w

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10944 on: October 16, 2019, 04:05:56 PM »
That's a fantastic conspiracy theory rage.

On the flip side, Slurs Pelosi is too afraid to put a vote on the floor and make her minions go on record.   The moderate monied base of LibBot world is scared to death of Lyin Liz and the rest of the gang that was up there last night.   With mega-corrupt Joe "Ukraine Shakedown" Biden on the ropes there's a reason why Wall Street Libs are looking towards their guy Mike Bloomberg. 

Add in Adam "I've got hard evidence" Schiff and his basement one sided hearings which by all accounts are a fantastic charade of witness leading and clamoring for self affirming responses . . . which is all designed to weaken a President sitting on a massive re-election war chest.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10945 on: October 16, 2019, 04:07:12 PM »
They're trying to lay out all the evidence before forcing any of their members in swing/Trump districts to vote on impeachment.   There's no rule that requires them to vote on an impeachment inquiry.  The only vote needed is for the actual impeachment.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10946 on: October 16, 2019, 04:09:12 PM »
They're trying to lay out all the evidence before forcing any of their members in swing/Trump districts to vote on impeachment.   There's no rule that requires them to vote on an impeachment inquiry.  The only vote needed is for the actual impeachment.

Well this is a slam dunk, remember.  If it's such a slam dunk no need to delay the vote.   They simply don't want to make it offiical because then that allows the Republicans to then start issuing their subpoenas and Trumps legal team can immediately get engaged.  They don't want that, period.   That allows Adam "This is just like Watergate" Schiff's actions to immediately be called into question by counsel on an official basis.

At this point the White House is absolutely right and smart to not respond until the vote is cast.   

« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 04:15:32 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10947 on: October 16, 2019, 04:11:32 PM »
They want to delay the vote long enough that the republicans won't be able to run another candidate.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10948 on: October 16, 2019, 04:14:43 PM »
They want to delay the vote long enough that the republicans won't be able to run another candidate.

Which only reaffirms how weak the Lib field truly is . . .

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Trump Presidency
« Reply #10949 on: October 16, 2019, 05:12:57 PM »

They’re doing it because their constituents demand it. The majority of Americans support an impeachment inquiry and the vast majority of Democrats do. There has been immense pressure building to impeach that many Democrats can’t ignore without risking getting primaried. Pelosi still wants a Trump ticket to run against.