Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1049149 times)

Offline Ksuminnesotacat

• Combo-Fan
  • Being a Viking fan has its own issues
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #10625 on: October 04, 2019, 08:16:13 AM »
Trump stays quiet on Hong Kong while the US Embassy meets with protester leadership.  LibBot Nation as always losses their minds over 2nd hand info and ignores documented reality.

Imagine LibBot Nation saying nothing about a president and national security advisor telling the National Cybersecurity Director to “stand down” when he informs them that Russia is trying to hack the national elections.  Oh wait, we don’t have to imagine . . .

Text records are first-hand info.

So is twitter. #perputualhurtpansypatriots.
Effort management sucks spell it out taserface!

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10626 on: October 04, 2019, 08:24:41 AM »
Trump stays quiet on Hong Kong while the US Embassy meets with protester leadership.  LibBot Nation as always losses their minds over 2nd hand info and ignores documented reality.

Imagine LibBot Nation saying nothing about a president and national security advisor telling the National Cybersecurity Director to “stand down” when he informs them that Russia is trying to hack the national elections.  Oh wait, we don’t have to imagine . . .

President Stand Down is a tap out because you would have been pissed off no matter what was done.

You’re such a puppet boy shill it’s beyond sad.

Even worse that you continue to pull out that tired DNC talking point excuse.

Please sir, I want some more tap outs.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10627 on: October 04, 2019, 08:24:59 AM »
I predict this will be a pretty good dax watching day.
 Clear your calendars folks.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10628 on: October 04, 2019, 08:46:46 AM »
Just a few points.  Aid withheld for a bit possibly because the Ukraine had stalled auditing its arms company Ukroboronprom and subsidiary Ukroboronservis and the new Ukrainian leadership didn’t hint at beginning that action until July.  Also note that the Javelin missiles are not aid, but a purchase (that still has to be approved and can be started/stopped by the executive branch). Apparently LibBot Nation wanted top US technology sent to a very corrupt Ukrainian military and arms industry no questions asked . . . No surprise there, but weird considering President Stand Down wouldn’t allow any lethal aid at all, but LiBBots are all over the map on everything. 

On the next part, first a shout out to LibBot run Snopes for trying so very hard to deflect this.

Odd timing that ET Schiff got all twitchy about the Ukraine when it appears that the prosecutorial audit (possibly done by one of the global big four . . . rut roh) of the Ukrainian defense industry may move forward.  No doubt Schiff was alerted by Alexandra “I’ll take two” Chalupa’s (DNC Ukrainian get dirt on Trump via the Ukraine point person) and her Ukrainian ties (while she lashes out in a similar fashion on social media as corrupt-racist-war loving Dem front Runner, Lunch Box Joe).

It seems near Schiff district operating and Schiff fund raiser Igor Pasternak’s company, Aeros is one of the possible named entities in the prosecutorial audit.  Aero’s Lighter Than Air surveillance system sold to the Ukraine after the Crimea situation hasn’t been working that great (they mounted it on poles).   Aero’s also got a somewhat dubious contract for . . . M4 rifles?  10 world wide makers of M4’s and they pick the LTA blimp company? 

But again congrats to LibBot Nation for already circling the wagons on this. 

Developing . . .

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10629 on: October 04, 2019, 08:48:59 AM »

President Stand Down is a tap out because you would have been pissed off no matter what was done.

You’re such a puppet boy shill it’s beyond sad.

Even worse that you continue to pull out that tired DNC talking point excuse.

Please sir, I want some more tap outs.

Lol, “you would have been mad about that” is the functional equivalent of throwing in the towel from the parking lot.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10630 on: October 04, 2019, 08:50:45 AM »

It’ll be marked by the usual Slow Phil  drumbeat of nothingness, gurgling and tap outs.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #10631 on: October 04, 2019, 08:52:08 AM »

I predict he makes a massive fool of himself
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10632 on: October 04, 2019, 09:04:54 AM »

I predict he makes a massive fool of himself

LibBot 1.0, as an utterly disenfranchised member of LibBot Nation.  Does it make you sad to see your party fight so hard to protect a corrupt racist war monger like Joe Biden?

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10633 on: October 04, 2019, 09:12:02 AM »
7 posts on one page!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10634 on: October 04, 2019, 09:16:39 AM »
7 posts on one page!

I’m one guy trying to keep up with a legion of resident LibBot dick holders, friend.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10635 on: October 04, 2019, 09:20:33 AM »
7 posts on one page!

I’m one guy trying to keep up with a legion of resident LibBot dick holders, friend.

Please explain texts released.last night and how that is all okay. Thank you.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10636 on: October 04, 2019, 09:30:45 AM »
Dax, without whataboutism you can't possibly believe any of what has transpired is ok.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10637 on: October 04, 2019, 09:36:09 AM »
Without whataboutism, Dax has about 100 posts

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #10638 on: October 04, 2019, 09:48:39 AM »
7 posts on one page!

@Tobias I think this is the first "dick holding" reference since the itch manhattan townie dick holding festival

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #10639 on: October 04, 2019, 09:52:16 AM »
Also mods, please change my name to resident LibBot dick holder

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10640 on: October 04, 2019, 10:18:12 AM »
7 posts on one page!

Please explain texts released.last night and how that is all okay. Thank you.

Pretty fantastic that the President wants to ensure a corrupt free Ukraine, free of influence from corrupt entities that have been groomed by DNC operatives (which is completely weird considering that President Stand Down refused to give/sell them lethal aid) as his administration continues to bolster them financially and militarily. 

The most unfortunate thing is that LibBot Leadership is only acting like this to protect a racist-corrupt-war mongering front runner, and now we know that one of ET Schiff's fund raisers may have been involved with corruption with the Ukrainian military arms agency/procurement.   

It's quite hilarious to see LibBot Leadership flail around this much as countries pledge to cooperate in the DOJ investigation and that possible  corruption by Dem fundraisers is possibly found (on top of the self admitted mega corruption of the DNC front runner)

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #10641 on: October 04, 2019, 10:19:23 AM »
Where did the ET thing come from

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10642 on: October 04, 2019, 10:23:36 AM »
Where did the ET thing come from

LibBot 1.0 Notes:  LibBot 1.0 will need to task inputted inquires first, if this this trend continues suggest protracted downtime over the weekend.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #10643 on: October 04, 2019, 10:23:47 AM »
Just a few points.  Aid withheld for a bit possibly because the Ukraine had stalled auditing its arms company Ukroboronprom and subsidiary Ukroboronservis and the new Ukrainian leadership didn’t hint at beginning that action until July.  Also note that the Javelin missiles are not aid, but a purchase (that still has to be approved and can be started/stopped by the executive branch). Apparently LibBot Nation wanted top US technology sent to a very corrupt Ukrainian military and arms industry no questions asked . . . No surprise there, but weird considering President Stand Down wouldn’t allow any lethal aid at all, but LiBBots are all over the map on everything. 

On the next part, first a shout out to LibBot run Snopes for trying so very hard to deflect this.

Odd timing that ET Schiff got all twitchy about the Ukraine when it appears that the prosecutorial audit (possibly done by one of the global big four . . . rut roh) of the Ukrainian defense industry may move forward.  No doubt Schiff was alerted by Alexandra “I’ll take two” Chalupa’s (DNC Ukrainian get dirt on Trump via the Ukraine point person) and her Ukrainian ties (while she lashes out in a similar fashion on social media as corrupt-racist-war loving Dem front Runner, Lunch Box Joe).

It seems near Schiff district operating and Schiff fund raiser Igor Pasternak’s company, Aeros is one of the possible named entities in the prosecutorial audit.  Aero’s Lighter Than Air surveillance system sold to the Ukraine after the Crimea situation hasn’t been working that great (they mounted it on poles).   Aero’s also got a somewhat dubious contract for . . . M4 rifles?  10 world wide makers of M4’s and they pick the LTA blimp company? 

Developing . . .

I will donate a pretty good sum to fattyfest (already successful though) if you privately tell me what websites you get this from.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #10644 on: October 04, 2019, 10:25:37 AM »
Also the ET thing

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10645 on: October 04, 2019, 10:39:04 AM »

Developing . . .

I will donate a pretty good sum to fattyfest (already successful though) if you privately tell me what websites you get this from.

https://www.kyivpost.com/ukraine-politics/accounting-firm-for-ukroboronproms-audit-selected.html?cn-reloaded=1  But  :lol: at the home team being selected

https://ain.ua/en/2018/09/05/pasternak-interview/

(also note that reviews of weapons sales to countries moving towards NATO will need to be reviewed for standardization)

https://tass.com/world/1014724

https://www.unian.info/politics/10646568-ukraine-u-s-discuss-new-javelin-deliveries.html

https://www.dsca.mil/major-arms-sales/ukraine-javelin-missiles-and-command-launch-units

http://nadats.com/home/nadats-statement/

https://112.international/finance/ukroboronprom-embezzles-over-6-million-in-purchases-41976.html

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #10646 on: October 04, 2019, 10:40:11 AM »
lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10647 on: October 04, 2019, 10:41:20 AM »
Also the ET thing

When you answer the question of a disenfranchised LiBBot watching your party defend a racist corrupt war monger in Joe Biden, then I'll tell you why I call Schiff ET.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #10648 on: October 04, 2019, 10:43:21 AM »
so you are saying that Trump withheld aid because he did not like the way the Ukraine was auditing one of its arms companies?  Because that's an outright lie and makes you look super stupid

and LOL that the Javelin (since 1991) is top US technology.  You need to learn more about US military tech.  like, a lot more.   a lot lot more.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10649 on: October 04, 2019, 10:46:41 AM »
so you are saying that Trump withheld aid because he did not like the way the Ukraine was auditing one of its arms companies?  Because that's an outright lie and makes you look super stupid

and LOL that the Javelin (since 1991) is top US technology.  You need to learn more about US military tech.  like, a lot more.   a lot lot more.

I know plenty about U.S. military technology and I'm not stupid enough to believe that the Javelin system of today is the same as it was in 1991, if it is, we're in a world of crap.

You don't have the slightest clue as to what is or isn't a lie, you literally believe everything that Slurs Pelosi and ET Schiffs tell you to believe.

If this was real, then Slurs Pelosi would immediately seek to recall the House and immediately call for a vote of impeachment.   But she continues to trot one lie after the other for not doing so, because it's not real.