Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1047569 times)

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #10500 on: October 01, 2019, 12:16:31 AM »
Holy Dax meltdown! Can't wait for what tomorrow has in store!  :excited:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10501 on: October 01, 2019, 07:52:16 AM »
The Big Dummy is having one of his usual meltdowns, which are always quite humorous. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10502 on: October 01, 2019, 07:59:03 AM »
Previous administration would have already had this person in prison and/or sent the usual suspects to Capital Hill to plead the fifth and/or already shipped off to some far flung outpost

Why isn't this administration able to do that? Trump has indicated he would like to. Is he just incompetent?

Well, thankfully Don isn’t nearly as cutthroat as the previous administration.   A lot less bombing, warring, refugee’ing, gun walking, droneing, pleading the fiffhing, deporting etc etc etc under this administration. 

The previous administration was renowned for being brutal on whistleblowers and even caught a very marginal amount of grief for it.

LibBot Nation’s guy was very Stalin/Mao’esque

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #10503 on: October 01, 2019, 08:05:17 AM »
Previous administration would have already had this person in prison and/or sent the usual suspects to Capital Hill to plead the fifth and/or already shipped off to some far flung outpost

Why isn't this administration able to do that? Trump has indicated he would like to. Is he just incompetent?

Well, thankfully Don isn’t nearly as cutthroat as the previous administration.   A lot less bombing, warring, refugee’ing, gun walking, droneing, pleading the fiffhing, deporting etc etc etc under this administration.

The previous administration was renowned for being brutal on whistleblowers and even caught a very marginal amount of grief for it.

He’s literally doubling down on this causing a civil war.  :lol:

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1178989254309011456
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10504 on: October 01, 2019, 08:11:35 AM »
Only the dumbest of the dumb believe political rhetoric supersedes actual action.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10505 on: October 01, 2019, 08:55:47 AM »

He’s literally doubling down on this causing a civil war. 

Lol

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #10506 on: October 01, 2019, 09:02:43 AM »
It's also not the right map for '16 :Keke:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10507 on: October 01, 2019, 09:21:25 AM »
Let the LibBot  :curse: on Australia begin:

"The Australian Government has always been ready to assist and cooperate with efforts that help shed further light on the matters under investigation. The PM confirmed this readiness once again in conversation with the President” (The Australian Government)

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-09-30/australian-leader-told-trump-he-was-ready-to-assist-with-probe

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #10508 on: October 01, 2019, 09:35:36 AM »

Lol

lmao

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #10509 on: October 01, 2019, 10:25:38 AM »

Lol

omg

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10510 on: October 01, 2019, 10:29:29 AM »
that is so good  :lol:

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10511 on: October 01, 2019, 12:05:58 PM »

Do you just constantly make crap up? (I mean, I know you do, but do you know that you do?)

Since Trump took office, the United States has quietly increased the number of troops in the Middle East by 33 percent and there are plans for an “enduring presence” in both Iraq and Syria.
In both tempo and geography, Trump’s drone blitz is on track to surpass, by many measures, that of President Obama. According to the calculations of Council on Foreign Relations fellow Micah Zenko, Trump authorized 75 drone strikes in his first 74 days in office, about one strike a day on average, which represents a five-fold increase over Obama’s rate.
https://merip.org/2018/02/trumps-drone-surge/

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10512 on: October 01, 2019, 02:07:43 PM »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10513 on: October 01, 2019, 02:40:45 PM »
I mean, and I'm being serious here, being a IRL friend of Dax, like on an every day basis.

Must be physically exhausting dealing with him. I know we joke about him going to FF, but my god, COULD YOU EVEN IMAGINE meeting Dax in person?  Let alone throwing any kind of ChiCom/Hillary/Obama reference out there  :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek:

Let me be clear, I actually rough ridin' hate the character sonofdaxjones, like legitimately real life hate. That being said in
 I'm 100% positive the person behind the character is literally nothing like sodj. He's likely an introverted, unassuming nice enough dude. He has acquaintances that are as super lib as you and I. I do think he believes everything he types but I have no doubts that sodj is somewhat of an alter ego.

For me the greatest tragedy of our current political climate is knowing that I have SODJs in my life. I try not to think about it but it's hard not to. As much as I hated the Bill Bush era of politics, it made white people comfortable and by extension my life was comfortable. We gave something up when we entered this era of politics in 2008 and I'm not sure it was worth it. It's the exact reason why I feel it is important to not have a moderate dem in the white house. If we gotta go through this crap, I want something tangible to show for it. Obama didn't give us crap.

end rant. Also I'm on hydrocodone right now, still in a eff lot of pain

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10514 on: October 01, 2019, 02:44:24 PM »
Only the dumbest of the dumb believe political rhetoric supersedes actual action.

Is there no political rhetoric out of bounds for a sitting president, or did all of that behaving presidential talking point leave the white house with black guy? Black guy in a tan suit :runaway: orange guy talks civil war :blindfold:

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10515 on: October 01, 2019, 02:58:42 PM »
If Dax didn't live in Alabama I'd be 99% certain that he is my uncle. My uncle's Facebook feed and Dax's message board posts are almost identical. Dax doesn't seem all crazy religious though.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10516 on: October 01, 2019, 02:59:40 PM »
Let me be clear, I actually rough ridin' hate the character sonofdaxjones, like legitimately real life hate. That being said in
 I'm 100% positive the person behind the character is literally nothing like sodj. He's likely an introverted, unassuming nice enough dude. He has acquaintances that are as super lib as you and I. I do think he believes everything he types but I have no doubts that sodj is somewhat of an alter ego.

you're just saying he doesn't say what he thinks irl as he does here.  he's the same person, and he's the same vile piece of crap.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10517 on: October 01, 2019, 03:04:24 PM »

you're just saying he doesn't say what he thinks irl as he does here.  he's the same person, and he's the same vile piece of crap.

No, I'm speaking to how he likely is irl. TBT thinks it would be exhausting to hang with him, but he doesn't act like this. Same thoughts, but there's no way he's as vocally aggressive, persistent.

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
« Reply #10518 on: October 01, 2019, 04:16:12 PM »
There are over 60 million of us cupcake.  You can't throw a stick without hitting one of us.
You are dipping into the Kool Aid and you don't even know what flavor it is.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10519 on: October 01, 2019, 04:32:48 PM »

Sadly for you sys, you're a complete whackjob, you just can't admit it to yourself or anyone else.   There's nothing worse in this life, than a total whack-a-doo who is incapable of understanding that they're a total whack-a-doo.

You'll get a lib back in the oval office soon enough and when it all shakes out we'll find out, just like with the last lib that was in the White House.  That it was all superficial platitude bullshit and behind the scenes it was bombs away all over the planet.   You'll just feel better when we Qaddafi the next guy/woman because a Lib did it.   You'll be back to saying nothing about the immigrants and the border just like you did for 8 years while the "Deporter-n-Chief" was in office.

Hypocrite:  Thy name is sys

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #10520 on: October 01, 2019, 04:37:57 PM »

Sadly for you sys, you're a complete whackjob, you just can't admit it to yourself or anyone else.   There's nothing worse in this life, than a total whack-a-doo who is incapable of understanding that they're a total whack-a-doo.

You'll get a lib back in the oval office soon enough and when it all shakes out we'll find out, just like with the last lib that was in the White House.  That it was all superficial platitude bullshit and behind the scenes it was bombs away all over the planet.   You'll just feel better when we Qaddafi the next guy/woman because a Lib did it.   You'll be back to saying nothing about the immigrants and the border just like you did for 8 years while the "Deporter-n-Chief" was in office.

Hypocrite:  Thy name is sys

:Keke:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10521 on: October 01, 2019, 05:13:29 PM »

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #10522 on: October 01, 2019, 05:16:32 PM »
https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/1179153493103403009

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Privately, the president had often talked about fortifying a border wall with a water-filled trench, stocked with snakes or alligators, prompting aides to seek a cost estimate. He wanted the wall electrified, with spikes on top that could pierce human flesh. After publicly suggesting that soldiers shoot migrants if they threw rocks, the president backed off when his staff told him that was illegal. But later in a meeting, aides recalled, he suggested that they shoot migrants in the legs to slow them down. That’s not allowed either, they told him.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10523 on: October 01, 2019, 05:17:10 PM »
https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/1179153493103403009

Yet in reality it's catch and release at a record pace.

BTW, I'm all for the shooting part if they're drug traffickers/human traffickers

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10524 on: October 01, 2019, 05:17:48 PM »
I’m sure you are dax