Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1049151 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #10300 on: September 26, 2019, 01:40:21 PM »
There is no "conspiracy theory" in regards to Joe Biden the Ukraine.  Joe Biden by admission threatened to withhold U.S. aid to the Ukraine if they did not fire the prosecutor.    There is no "conspiracy theory" about the fact that Hunter Biden served on the board of an absolutely  :lol: corporately structured entity in the Ukraine run by a corrupt oligarch.    The made up roles and titles Hunter were given are  :lol: . . . fanboi LibBot media fluffing up Hunter's qualifications are even more  :lol:

The fact that LibBot Nation has tried to define this as a conspiracy theory is typical, but none-the-less telling.   

BTW the prosecutor tells a very unpleasant and unflattering story in regards to Old Lunch Box Joe and Joe's political maneuvering with certain very corrupt individuals in the Ukranian government to isolate him and shut down his investigations.   Tossing around corruption allegations in the Ukraine is tantamount to handing out speeding tickets at a Formula One race.

:lol:

https://twitter.com/McFaul/status/1177279898504687616
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10301 on: September 26, 2019, 01:41:55 PM »
Our favored non-corrupt (because we said so) Ukrainian prosecutor says that Joe Biden is not corrupt but everyone else in the Ukraine is corrupt . . . LibBot 1.0

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10302 on: September 26, 2019, 01:45:26 PM »
Threatening to execute the whistle blower is very cool

https://twitter.com/elistokols/status/1177265537056989184

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He might not want to bring up what the punishment for treason is.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #10303 on: September 26, 2019, 01:53:18 PM »
There is no "conspiracy theory" in regards to Joe Biden the Ukraine.  Joe Biden by admission threatened to withhold U.S. aid to the Ukraine if they did not fire the prosecutor.    There is no "conspiracy theory" about the fact that Hunter Biden served on the board of an absolutely  :lol: corporately structured entity in the Ukraine run by a corrupt oligarch.    The made up roles and titles Hunter were given are  :lol: . . . fanboi LibBot media fluffing up Hunter's qualifications are even more  :lol:

The fact that LibBot Nation has tried to define this as a conspiracy theory is typical, but none-the-less telling.   

BTW the prosecutor tells a very unpleasant and unflattering story in regards to Old Lunch Box Joe and Joe's political maneuvering with certain very corrupt individuals in the Ukranian government to isolate him and shut down his investigations.   Tossing around corruption allegations in the Ukraine is tantamount to handing out speeding tickets at a Formula One race.

lmao

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10304 on: September 26, 2019, 01:58:43 PM »
Man the Obama WH is really worried about corruption in the Ukraine . . . . fast forward . . . oh, so the new new Ukrainian prosecutor says that Biden didn't anything wrong, okay, sounds good.   LibBot Nation

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10305 on: September 26, 2019, 02:02:39 PM »
I'd like a large supreme and a large pepperoni and two 2-liters of Coke oh and give me some of those cheesy breadsticks too LibBot Nation

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10306 on: September 26, 2019, 02:04:48 PM »
Like, sometimes dax confusedly incorporates his message board-isms into everyday discourse.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10307 on: September 26, 2019, 02:29:58 PM »
Like, sometimes dax confusedly incorporates his message board-isms into everyday discourse.

Oh, good one, ScreenScroll1.0

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10308 on: September 26, 2019, 03:16:14 PM »
https://www.dailywire.com/news/must-read-former-cia-analyst-rips-whistleblower-complaint-to-shreds/

“As a former CIA analyst and former NSC official who edited transcripts of POTUS phone calls with foreign leaders, here are my thoughts on the whistleblower complaint which was just released,” begins Fleitz. “This is not an intelligence matter. It is a policy matter and a complaint about differences over policy. Presidential phone calls are not an intelligence concern. The fact that IC officers transcribe these calls does not give the IC IG jurisdiction over these calls. It appears that rules restricting access and knowledge of these sensitive calls was breached. This official was not on this call, not on the approved dissem list and should not have been briefed on the call.”

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #10309 on: September 26, 2019, 03:22:32 PM »

Amazing. And Dax doubles down.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10310 on: September 26, 2019, 03:52:19 PM »
Why wouldn't I double down?   Your favorite administration was all concerned about corruption in the Ukraine, the Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries in the world.   But one dude comes out and says Biden didn't do anything and LibDerp Nation immediately calls it all good. :lol:

Biden's kid was on the board of one of the most fictitious corporate entities in the world when it comes to real financial disclosures and insight to their actual existence.

The prosecutor that Biden got fired paints a completely different picture of ol Lunch Box Joe.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10311 on: September 26, 2019, 04:01:48 PM »

Oh, good one, ScreenScroll1.0

The quality of your nicknames seems to track with the success of this president. Pretty bad rn

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #10312 on: September 26, 2019, 04:13:04 PM »
Dax's nicknames for other posters has been awful.  His nicknames for democrats are usually pretty great.  Especially when he gives them a middle name, as long as they aren't too wordy which makes him look stupid.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10313 on: September 26, 2019, 04:20:40 PM »
i want a nickname so bad, but i don't post enough down here because i don't care about politics at all

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #10314 on: September 26, 2019, 04:24:08 PM »
You don't have to care about anything, just laugh at dax's rage and conspiracy theories, you'll get something fairly quickly

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #10315 on: September 26, 2019, 04:31:06 PM »
i want a nickname so bad, but i don't post enough down here because i don't care about politics at all

I give zero craps.  I have voted republican in every election that I cared to vote in which is about 50% of those held. 

The MAGA crowd and all of the hilarity is too much for me to resist.  Dax's responses to Trump's literally insane nonsense is hard to quit.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10316 on: September 26, 2019, 04:40:27 PM »
good points slow dug

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #10317 on: September 26, 2019, 04:49:21 PM »
good points slow dug

If you want a nickname I would do this.  Go read the "waks facts" thread and pick out the things that Trump literally has done that I put in there.  It rough ridin' enrages dax that he has to defend the sound from windmills causes brain cancer or that Trump is redistributing wealth to farmers or that we seized the British airports during the revolution.  He will jump your ass. 

Then, just wait until trump does something else worm brained, point it out and he will wade into the fray.  Eventually he will be overwhelmed with the complete dip-crappery of trump that you are pointing out he will crack and try to give you a lame nick name as a final act of mental self preservation.  Slow dug was born of a man who cracked.  It is a (lame) badge of honor

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #10318 on: September 26, 2019, 05:03:40 PM »
I already know what the nickname will be but I don't want to contaminate the daxbot algo

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10319 on: September 26, 2019, 05:10:08 PM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #10320 on: September 26, 2019, 05:21:33 PM »
Rudy has suffered a dax crack

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10321 on: September 26, 2019, 06:11:56 PM »
omfg, look how big the text is on his phone :lol:

https://twitter.com/rudygiuliani/status/1177346278004539392?s=21

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10322 on: September 26, 2019, 06:18:40 PM »
Rudy: how does this text show Trump is innocent? Come up with more than one reason and you’re a genius!

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10324 on: September 26, 2019, 06:42:46 PM »