Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1027620 times)

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Online LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #9878 on: August 22, 2019, 08:43:17 AM »
The Chernobyl x 10 meltdown would have been glorious.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9880 on: August 22, 2019, 08:48:51 AM »

May even reached Obama wearing a tan suit level.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #9881 on: August 22, 2019, 08:51:39 AM »
I'm really over hearing about the tan suit. I honestly don't even remember it and I guarantee it wasn't 1/100 of the rage level of anything Trump does. Granted, most of it's warranted, but people thought he was being racist a month ago because a helicopter was blaring in his air and he asked some Chinese reporter to speak up/speak differently so he could hear him. Let's settle down on the tan suit play.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9882 on: August 22, 2019, 09:02:01 AM »

May even reached Obama wearing a tan suit level.

It would have exceeded that by a factor measured in Tsar  Bomba(s).

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9883 on: August 22, 2019, 09:03:55 AM »
Since we're whataboutin', how do u dudes think dax would have reacted to Obama telling the press that he is "the chosen one"?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9884 on: August 22, 2019, 09:08:53 AM »
Since we're whataboutin', how do u dudes think dax would have reacted to Obama telling the press that he is "the chosen one"?

What you don't seem to understand LibDerp7 is that while there was certainly plenty of pearl clutching about all the dumbass things Obama did (so that means there was lots of pearl clutching, but unfortunately while Barack "bombs away" Obama was bombing, deporting, and refugee'ing hundreds of thousands of brown people he had constant air cover of millions of jackboot libs) . . . there's nothing in that period that even matches the perpetual meltdown by the LibDerp Nation of today.   If Trump lucks out and gets reelected the reaction will be the functional equivalent of the Chernobyl core hitting that water underneath the reactor.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9885 on: August 22, 2019, 09:10:27 AM »

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #9886 on: August 22, 2019, 09:10:55 AM »
Remember how Fox News people lost their crap when Obama used a selfie stick in the White House because it was “unpresidential”? lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9887 on: August 22, 2019, 09:16:53 AM »

What you don't seem to understand LibDerp7 is that while there was certainly plenty of pearl clutching about all the dumbass things Obama did (so that means there was lots of pearl clutching, but unfortunately while Barack "bombs away" Obama was bombing, deporting, and refugee'ing hundreds of thousands of brown people he had constant air cover of millions of jackboot libs) . . . there's nothing in that period that even matches the perpetual meltdown by the LibDerp Nation of today.   If Trump lucks out and gets reelected the reaction will be the functional equivalent of the Chernobyl core hitting that water underneath the reactor.

Your buds have went from going irate about tan suits to swallowing every moral and political stance they used to have to own the libs.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9888 on: August 22, 2019, 09:18:16 AM »
Remember how Fox News people lost their crap when Obama used a selfie stick in the White House because it was “unpresidential”? lmao

We have gone so far down it’s absolutely crazy. 100% serious.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9889 on: August 22, 2019, 09:19:56 AM »
I'm really over hearing about the tan suit. I honestly don't even remember it and I guarantee it wasn't 1/100 of the rage level of anything Trump does. Granted, most of it's warranted, but people thought he was being racist a month ago because a helicopter was blaring in his air and he asked some Chinese reporter to speak up/speak differently so he could hear him. Let's settle down on the tan suit play.

Well it happened before January 2017 so Dax is the only one who remembers it.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9890 on: August 22, 2019, 09:26:32 AM »

He takes his jacket off in the oval office  :curse: :curse: :curse:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9891 on: August 22, 2019, 09:28:14 AM »

Your buds have went from going irate about tan suits to swallowing every moral and political stance they used to have to own the libs.

Well, it's not at the same level as calling a presidency that killed, refugee'ed and deported hundreds of thousands of brown people . . . stellar.   But what you said will be taken under advisement.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #9892 on: August 22, 2019, 10:03:38 AM »

Well, it's not at the same level as calling a presidency that killed, refugee'ed and deported hundreds of thousands of brown people . . . stellar.   But what you said will be taken under advisement.
Dunno why you hate Obama so much. Sounds like he fulfilled all of your expectations in a president.  :dunno:

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9893 on: August 22, 2019, 10:16:23 AM »

So one vote for daxoshima, what does everyone else think?

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9894 on: August 22, 2019, 10:36:17 AM »

It's just oneof the more absurd examples.of how irate people got at Obama who now say nothing about Trump's daily actions.

Why do so many give this guy so much cover? It's weird to me.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9895 on: August 22, 2019, 12:37:25 PM »

They went ape crap

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #9896 on: August 22, 2019, 01:07:09 PM »

It's just oneof the more absurd examples.of how irate people got at Obama who now say nothing about Trump's daily actions.

Why do so many give this guy so much cover? It's weird to me.
Oh, I get it. Like I said, most of it is warranted.

Online LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #9897 on: August 22, 2019, 01:20:23 PM »

Online LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #9898 on: August 22, 2019, 01:22:48 PM »

They went ape crap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YFej3mjsis

Online LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #9899 on: August 22, 2019, 01:23:57 PM »
well they were correct, the office has been less dignified since that moment