Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1027739 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #8975 on: April 14, 2019, 12:07:05 PM »
Nobody disagrees politicians are playing politics. Great post dax.

Next week, dax explains when the sun goes down it doesn't actually stop existing.

LOL, yet LibDerp Nations and it's leaders entire plan of action is to do nothing but continue to play politics only because Orange Man: Bad.

Near record levels of illegal immigration, on a trendline to record levels and LibDerps Nation and it's leaders only solution is to go for the opposite of whatever OrangeMan:Bad wants.   Now when OrangeMan:Bad says he'll let these people go in the self proclaimed sanctuary cities.  LibDerp Nation tells how dangerous and bad that will be.   

This still doesn't change anything about the reality that LibDerp Nation didn't care one turd about any of this until OrangeMan:Bad showed up.   Happily going about your LibDerp Lives while your guy deported 2 million people etc. etc. etc. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8976 on: April 14, 2019, 12:09:17 PM »
America. Great enough to let my grandparents in but thats it, none of you other fuckers are good enough to be in MY country.

LibDerp Nation has been in control of the whole or part of Congress for over a decade . . . not a single realistic or notable solution has emerged on immigration.   You're only "solution" now is 100% politically driven and is drowned in the logic of just being opposite guy.

"We want these people . . . just not where we live"  :lol: :lol:

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8977 on: April 14, 2019, 12:10:28 PM »
Let's build a wall. Great solution bud. Next week, dax digs a moat.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8978 on: April 14, 2019, 12:11:54 PM »
Let's build a wall. Great solution bud. Next week, dax digs a moat.

Yes, keep listening to cubicle guy working at (insert open borders think tank here) and appearing on a round table discussion on NPR at 3 o'clock Thursdays.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8979 on: April 14, 2019, 12:12:04 PM »
America. Great enough to let my grandparents in but thats it, none of you other fuckers are good enough to be in MY country.

LibDerp Nation has been in control of the whole or part of Congress for over a decade . . . not a single realistic or notable solution has emerged on immigration.   You're only "solution" now is 100% politically driven and is drowned in the logic of just being opposite guy.

You are arguing with ghosts. Nobody here is.saying this.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8980 on: April 14, 2019, 12:12:38 PM »

You are arguing with ghosts. Nobody here is.saying this.

The leaders of LibDerp Nation clearly are, dummy.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8981 on: April 14, 2019, 12:13:29 PM »
Then go shout into Twitter at them. Be the change dax.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8982 on: April 14, 2019, 12:15:03 PM »

Nothing is going to change until LIbDerp Nation moves beyond OrangeMan:Bad

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8983 on: April 14, 2019, 12:15:58 PM »
Shoot us a post where you spoke out against Obama treatment of asylum seekers prior to.2016. you post in here 25 times a day I'm sure you can find one.

I didn't say I did. 

Again, quit dodging and just admit you didn't give two shits about the 2 million deportations, detainment and dangerous geo-relocation until Orange Man: Bad showed up.

I do not agree to your premise that these two administrations are even playing the same sport as it relates to this topic.

Good attempt though.

LOL, then you clearly weren't paying any attention until 2016. 

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8984 on: April 14, 2019, 12:17:30 PM »

Totally agree.

We just disagree that the current course is horrible. You and the Steven Miller's of the world jerk to what is currently happening

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #8985 on: April 14, 2019, 12:22:06 PM »
Shoot us a post where you spoke out against Obama treatment of asylum seekers prior to.2016. you post in here 25 times a day I'm sure you can find one.

I didn't say I did. 

Again, quit dodging and just admit you didn't give two shits about the 2 million deportations, detainment and dangerous geo-relocation until Orange Man: Bad showed up.

I do not agree to your premise that these two administrations are even playing the same sport as it relates to this topic.

Good attempt though.

Yeah Phil why weren’t you saying something then like Dax wa....oh, wait.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8986 on: April 14, 2019, 12:22:20 PM »

Totally agree.

We just disagree that the current course is horrible. You and the Steven Miller's of the world jerk to what is currently happening

I don't know who Steven Miller is . . . but it's sad to see that you just kept fapping it out while your guy was in charge to the point you didn't even know or care he was deporting millions.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8987 on: April 14, 2019, 12:23:16 PM »

I didn't say I did. 

Good attempt though.

Yeah Phil why weren’t you saying something then like Dax wa....oh, wait.

You weren't saying anything either . . . you're beyond dumb.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8988 on: April 14, 2019, 12:28:18 PM »
I remember at a dinner party in 2015 telling some friends how i.did not agree with President Obama deporting anybody and I wanted.totslly open borders.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8989 on: April 14, 2019, 12:30:25 PM »
I remember at a dinner party in 2015 telling some friends how i.did not agree with President Obama deporting anybody and I wanted.totslly open borders.

Now you're just trying to hard.

Do better, Phil.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8990 on: April 14, 2019, 12:33:46 PM »
Let's try this. Dax, did you like how Obama handled deporting millions of illegal immigrants?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8991 on: April 14, 2019, 12:52:16 PM »
Let's try this. Dax, did you like how Obama handled deporting millions of illegal immigrants?

People who are here illegally face the consequences of the illegality.

On the flipside, your guy slowed down deportation as his administration went on and your leaders pulled a 180 from their late 90's early 00's proclamations as the began to realize they could likely establish a whole new voting bloc.   All 100% politically motivated.   Your guy never relented on his support of total assholes in charge of Central American Nations (and sadly this administration has continued to support one of them) all the while signaling to illegal immigrants that they could just hop a fence or swim a river, or just show up and declare asylum (a near reversal from earlier in his administration).

Now we have a country were state legislators dump millions (totaling billions collectively) into illegal immigrants while hmm'ing and hawing over relative chicken crap chump change programs of a similar ilk for small groups of Americans.

Another factor was the economy wasn't as good back then, because your guy despite the fact that interest rates were basically 0 and with the Fed was pumping billions of dollars at a time into the economy lead the most anemic post recession recovery in modern U.S. history.    So, there wasn't a a flourishing economy for illegals to come to, like there is now.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8992 on: April 14, 2019, 01:12:53 PM »
He only said he’d bus illegal immigrants to sanc cities to appeal to his super stupid base.  He literally never will.  Wasn’t he going to declare a SOE to build the wall?  Then close the border?

His base is made up of people who send tv preachers money.  They are marks and he’s been hustling idiots for 60 years

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8993 on: April 14, 2019, 01:15:14 PM »
Dax is all over the place now. You've played it both ways for so long you can't even keep your stories straight anymore. I pray this isn't the end of this charade.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8994 on: April 14, 2019, 01:18:13 PM »
Dax is all over the place now. You've played it both ways for so long you can't even keep your stories straight anymore. I pray this isn't the end of this charade.

Pray?  Bucket, you're one of the people who will never admit that you could't have cared less about immigration and all things happening until OrangeMan:Bad came along.   When you finally admit this is entirely about politics, then you can @me again.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8995 on: April 14, 2019, 01:21:05 PM »
It's a yes or no.dax.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8996 on: April 14, 2019, 01:22:21 PM »
He only said he’d bus illegal immigrants to sanc cities to appeal to his super stupid base.  He literally never will.  Wasn’t he going to declare a SOE to build the wall?  Then close the border?

His base is made up of people who send tv preachers money.  They are marks and he’s been hustling idiots for 60 years

Yes, he didn't say those things  to watch the left completely meltdown (a little more than usual).   You guys are embarrassed that your dumbass leaders have been exposed.   It was all grand standing politics, now when the pres says he'll release the immigrants in your grand standing "sanctuary cities" LibDerp Nation melts down.   Just admit that your leaders also meant nothing they said, it was all just to appeal to the All Meltdown-All the Time dumbass LibDerp Base.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8997 on: April 14, 2019, 01:23:16 PM »
It's a yes or no.dax.

Translation: It's to complicated for me

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8998 on: April 14, 2019, 01:24:31 PM »
If you don’t think he makes these ridiculous promises he will never keep to play his tubes then you are the tube.  I’m sorry

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #8999 on: April 14, 2019, 01:24:55 PM »
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f