Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1049175 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #8900 on: April 12, 2019, 01:10:12 PM »
 :Carl:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8901 on: April 12, 2019, 01:30:46 PM »

Let's think about what you're bitching about.   You waited years upon years and suddenly on or about January 2016 you became enraged by deportations and detention and geo-relocation of illegal immigrants.

Now, you're mad that there's a plan to let them stay in the United States where the local (politicians) say they're most wanted.

You're mad just to be mad which is 1000% LibDerp Nation.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8902 on: April 12, 2019, 01:59:20 PM »
What is the goal here dax?

Instead of draconian geo-relocation (which meant being sent back across the border 1000 miles from where they crossed) as poor immigrants felt under the wrath of the previous administration.   Why not send them where they're most wanted?

I asked what the goal.is.

To send these people to places where they are clearly wanted and most welcomed by the indigenous population, well, the indigenous politicians anyway.

So it's to punish political opponents by putting more financial strain on their constituents communities? Trump thinks it will scare those communities straight because brown people show up? I guess I don't understand exactly what Trump wants here?

These communities (well, the partisan politicians and partisan activists) in these communities have said they want illegal immigrants there, why is this so difficult to understand?

So you are okay using humans as political pawns with the hope it will negatively impact US communities that the president's political opponents represent:, have I got this straight?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8903 on: April 12, 2019, 02:24:53 PM »

Let's think about what you're bitching about.   You waited years upon years and suddenly on or about January 2016 you became enraged by deportations and detention and geo-relocation of illegal immigrants.

Now, you're mad that there's a plan to let them stay in the United States where the local (politicians) say they're most wanted.

You're mad just to be mad which is 1000% LibDerp Nation.

I'm not bitching about a thing.  I think we should deport illegal immigrants because it is the law.  I think the wall is just a gimmick for hill billys to vote trump.  But ITT I am laughing at Trump walking his rubes around on a leash saying he would bus illegal immigrants to san Francisco.  The fact that someone who is generally not a huge hick/idiot believes it and instantly jumps to defend it is just icing on my lol at the basic trumper cake.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8904 on: April 12, 2019, 02:47:29 PM »

Instead of draconian geo-relocation (which meant being sent back across the border 1000 miles from where they crossed) as poor immigrants felt under the wrath of the previous administration.   Why not send them where they're most wanted?

To send these people to places where they are clearly wanted and most welcomed by the indigenous population, well, the indigenous politicians anyway.

So it's to punish political opponents by putting more financial strain on their constituents communities? Trump thinks it will scare those communities straight because brown people show up? I guess I don't understand exactly what Trump wants here?

These communities (well, the partisan politicians and partisan activists) in these communities have said they want illegal immigrants there, why is this so difficult to understand?

So you are okay using humans as political pawns with the hope it will negatively impact US communities that the president's political opponents represent:, have I got this straight?

Per those opponents they don't negatively impact those communities.

Oh wait, wait, you're worried the politicians that were welcoming those people (verbally) were just political grand-standers, and now they'll be exposed.

I get it.

Online LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #8905 on: April 12, 2019, 02:50:13 PM »

Oh wait, wait, you're worried the politicians that were welcoming those people (verbally) were just political grand-standers, and now they'll be exposed.

I get it.

i am actually ok with bringing these individuals to sac cities if there is a measure of coordination and communication we all know won't be present

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8906 on: April 12, 2019, 02:51:23 PM »
Yeah what Lick said. Aren’t we still looking for kids that we took away from their parents?

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8907 on: April 12, 2019, 02:55:53 PM »

I get it.

Note I didn't said it would (it won't), but that is the intent of our president right? Is this the road we want to go down? I mean he already does it for things like emergency relief.

Exactly what I want out of our president. Great job rube.

Online Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8908 on: April 12, 2019, 02:59:32 PM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #8909 on: April 12, 2019, 03:00:26 PM »
MAGA
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8910 on: April 12, 2019, 03:01:55 PM »
This is the hill he dies on. Chanting really influenced this guy.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8911 on: April 12, 2019, 03:06:27 PM »

I get it.

Note I didn't said it would, but that is the intent of our president right? Is this the road we want to go down? I mean he already does it for things like emergency relief.

Exactly what I want out of our president. Great job rube.

Unfortunately for rubes like you, you think Emergency Relief is a blank check.   Take Puerto Rico, a rube like you would keep pouring billions upon billions of dollars into the government there.  A government that has proven again and again to be utterly incompetent and highly corrupt.   Puerto Rico was bankrupt (despite getting billions in Federal Aid every year), their corrupt and poorly run power company was ill prepared on every conceivable level for a major storm.   FEMA, HUD and other have given PR billions of dollars.   The corrupt and poorly run power company had their shitty power grid destroyed (because they are corrupt and poorly run) by the storm.   FEMA has the power back up for everybody, and now Congress has an AID package in front of them to rebuild the power grid entirely (Congrats Siemens) and to do it the right way.   Unfortunately a lot of the corrupt people in PR are still in charge.   FEMA is now pre-positioning all kinds of equipment and supplies in PR at a cost of millions upon millions of dollars (gosh, why didn't any previous administrations think of that?  But I digress).   

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8912 on: April 12, 2019, 03:07:52 PM »
Daxflectors full power.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #8913 on: April 12, 2019, 03:08:47 PM »
I can hear the REEEEEE from here.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8914 on: April 12, 2019, 03:14:23 PM »
Daxflectors full power.

Tapout noted and accepted

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #8915 on: April 12, 2019, 03:23:31 PM »

Even dax has to think this is unacceptable
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #8916 on: April 12, 2019, 03:26:11 PM »

holy crap

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8917 on: April 12, 2019, 03:26:54 PM »
In LibDerp World certain approved media outlets spew only truth (as they want to see and hear it)

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #8918 on: April 12, 2019, 03:29:17 PM »

Even dax has to think this is unacceptable

Guess not

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8919 on: April 12, 2019, 03:31:22 PM »
I read the article.

It's sad to see resident LibDerp Nation once again going for CNN's "unnamed sources".

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8920 on: April 12, 2019, 03:38:56 PM »
All Nancy Pelosi really needs to say is, "we didn't really mean it". 

That would be the first truthful thing that has come out of her drunk mouth in months.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/shouldnt-nancy-pelosi-want-detainees-released-into-her-sanctuary-city

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #8921 on: April 12, 2019, 03:44:56 PM »
The Washington Examiner is an American political journalism website and weekly magazine based in Washington, D.C. that covers politics and policy in the United States and internationally. It is owned by MediaDC, a subsidiary of Clarity Media Group, which is owned by Philip Anschutz.

Sonofsquawkjones smdh

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8922 on: April 12, 2019, 03:45:20 PM »
I think releasing detainees into sanctuary cities is a much better plan than keeping them detained.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8923 on: April 12, 2019, 03:48:43 PM »
I think releasing detainees into sanctuary cities is a much better plan than keeping them detained.

Nope, LibDerp Nation and its leaders are proving they're all talk.   

This is 100% anti-Trump, they give exactly zero fucks about these people. 

Online Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8924 on: April 12, 2019, 03:49:14 PM »
I read the article.

It's sad to see resident LibDerp Nation once again going for CNN's "unnamed sources".
You’re the best.