Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1027735 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #6125 on: April 13, 2018, 11:48:12 AM »
Totalitarian governments calling for imprisoning their political enemies is fine if dear leader says it’s fine.

- Dax

Using state intelligence and internal security apparatus to spy on political opponents is perfectly fine: As long as Dems are doing it . . . The Big Tuck

Sad

I'll assume that your came absolutely unglued with the ObamaCuck administration called for "indefinite detention" without formal charge measures to be meted out and controlled by the executive branch.

They used state intelligence to spy on a Russian agent... who just so happened to be on Trump's foreign policy team.

Then why does the DOJ/FBI refuse to produce the information and answer the questions as what they presented (and who presented) to the FISA court, if it's so cut and dry?

Oh, who was the "Russian agent"?

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6126 on: April 13, 2018, 11:52:41 AM »
Totalitarian governments calling for imprisoning their political enemies is fine if dear leader says it’s fine.

- Dax

Using state intelligence and internal security apparatus to spy on political opponents is perfectly fine: As long as Dems are doing it . . . The Big Tuck

Sad

I'll assume that your came absolutely unglued with the ObamaCuck administration called for "indefinite detention" without formal charge measures to be meted out and controlled by the executive branch.

They used state intelligence to spy on a Russian agent... who just so happened to be on Trump's foreign policy team.

Then why does the DOJ/FBI refuse to produce the information and answer the questions as what they presented (and who presented) to the FISA court, if it's so cut and dry?

Carter Page. They let the HPSCI look at it... Remember, we got memos.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6127 on: April 13, 2018, 11:57:48 AM »
All y'all on notice, ain't nobody gonna criticize trump on dax's watch and get away with it. You have been warned.

As opposed to unhinged lib (and The Big Tuck) whenever the most politically/criminally corrupt couple in U.S. history (and the core basis of this years long 24/7 Lib meltdown) is brought into the conversation.

Sad that you now support (but once hated) a guy who leaked classified information and privileged conversations.

Link?

Don't need one.  Your response to me says it all.

This is a tbt response, do better dax #tapoutnoted
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6128 on: April 13, 2018, 12:02:38 PM »

- Dax

Sad

Carter Page. They let the HPSCI look at it... Remember, we got memos.

Pretty cool country we live in Bucket.  You can be a foreign agent, supposedly caught being a foreign agent, and yet (at least to date) not be charged with a single crime. 

It has never been proven that Page was successfully recruited by Russian intelligence.  If meeting with Russians is grounds for a FISA warrant, then can we presume the Clinton's, the Podesta's and countless other high ranking Dems also had FISA warrants issued to investigate them?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6129 on: April 13, 2018, 12:05:31 PM »
Hitler comparisons. They're dumb. Also, i'm a bit hungover.  :curse:

I think when he said he would take people's guns first, find out if they had a mental illness later there were several memes about how Hitler disarmed people.  Maybe it's from that?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 12:29:38 PM by Dugout DickStone »

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #6130 on: April 13, 2018, 12:12:42 PM »
Yet the reality of 21st-century U.S. politics is one of asymmetric polarization in many dimensions. One of these dimensions is intellectual: While there are some serious, honest conservative thinkers, they have no influence on the modern Republican Party. What’s a centrist to do?

The answer, all too often, has involved what we might call motivated gullibility. Centrists who couldn’t find real examples of serious, honest conservatives lavished praise on politicians who played that role on TV. Paul Ryan wasn’t actually very good at faking it; true fiscal experts ridiculed his “mystery meat” budgets. But never mind: The narrative required that the character Ryan played exist, so everyone pretended that he was the genuine article.

And let me say that the same bothsidesism that turned Ryan into a fiscal hero played a crucial role in the election of Donald Trump. How did the most corrupt presidential candidate in American history eke out an Electoral College victory? There were many factors, any one of which could have turned the tide in a close election. But it wouldn’t have been close if much of the news media hadn’t engaged in an orgy of false equivalence.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/12/opinion/paul-ryan-fascism.html?rref=collection%2Fsectioncollection%2Fopinion&action=click&contentCollection=opinion&region=rank&module=package&version=highlights&contentPlacement=4&pgtype=sectionfront

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #6131 on: April 13, 2018, 01:11:24 PM »
Trump calling the WaPo ehat it is, is an affront to a free society!

Now, back to freezing bank accounts and instituting invasive irs audits against our political opponents, and spying on them through sham FISA wire taps.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6132 on: April 13, 2018, 01:14:36 PM »
Yet the reality of 21st-century U.S. politics is one of asymmetric polarization in many dimensions. One of these dimensions is intellectual: While there are some serious, honest conservative thinkers, they have no influence on the modern Republican Party. What’s a centrist to do?

The answer, all too often, has involved what we might call motivated gullibility. Centrists who couldn’t find real examples of serious, honest conservatives lavished praise on politicians who played that role on TV. Paul Ryan wasn’t actually very good at faking it; true fiscal experts ridiculed his “mystery meat” budgets. But never mind: The narrative required that the character Ryan played exist, so everyone pretended that he was the genuine article.

And let me say that the same bothsidesism that turned Ryan into a fiscal hero played a crucial role in the election of Donald Trump. How did the most corrupt presidential candidate in American history eke out an Electoral College victory? There were many factors, any one of which could have turned the tide in a close election. But it wouldn’t have been close if much of the news media hadn’t engaged in an orgy of false equivalence.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/12/opinion/paul-ryan-fascism.html?rref=collection%2Fsectioncollection%2Fopinion&action=click&contentCollection=opinion&region=rank&module=package&version=highlights&contentPlacement=4&pgtype=sectionfront

No group of people enjoys telling other how smart they are more than the libtarded people. :Lurk:

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6133 on: April 13, 2018, 01:27:42 PM »

The Big Train

« Reply #6134 on: April 13, 2018, 02:11:48 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6135 on: April 13, 2018, 02:42:03 PM »
He did nothing wrong tho.

- Dax

https://twitter.com/abcpolitics/status/984866054802427905

I said Cohen didn't do anything wrong?

You keep flailing away there Big Tuck.

What are we, 2 years into this?  Still waiting on that Russian COLUSION.   :impatient:  (I know you're dense AF, so, I'm not saying there wasn't any.   But at this point, your dreams appear to be fading on that front).

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6136 on: April 13, 2018, 08:05:54 PM »
@stone I'm not obsessed with this crap like some of you are. TBT has made several references comparing Trump to Hitler. I'm just here to let him know how rough ridin' dumb that is. He follows around dax like a lil barking puppy repeating the same crap down here. Trumps a dumbass, we know. He's not Hitler tho. He doesn't even have the IQ to be smart enough to be that much of a monster.

That's because Dax is the only one to present a counterargument. I commend him for that. This place would be so much more boring without him.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #6137 on: April 13, 2018, 08:07:51 PM »
that is a fact. this place would be much more boring without dax.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6138 on: April 13, 2018, 08:12:12 PM »
It's a shame his name isn't in the title TBH.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6139 on: April 13, 2018, 08:13:43 PM »
dax is a friend of mine and I won't do that to him no matter how much we disagree politically.

The Big Train

« Reply #6140 on: April 13, 2018, 08:31:56 PM »

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6141 on: April 14, 2018, 08:33:17 AM »

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6142 on: April 14, 2018, 08:41:14 AM »
CNN Poll: 42% approve of Trump, highest in 11 months

:ohno:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #6143 on: April 14, 2018, 11:30:21 AM »
As much as we don't get along, I do think Dax is super smart. I'm proud of him for that.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6144 on: April 14, 2018, 01:21:17 PM »
You and dax get along super well in the pit.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6145 on: April 14, 2018, 01:28:32 PM »
Trump is truly unifying

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #6146 on: April 14, 2018, 01:29:42 PM »
You and dax get along super well in the pit.
He's a little bit more extreme than me, but yeah. Us conservatives gonna stick together. It's tough out there right now.

The Big Train

« Reply #6147 on: April 14, 2018, 01:49:37 PM »
The libs are trying to take over!  :nono:

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6148 on: April 14, 2018, 01:59:08 PM »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6149 on: April 14, 2018, 02:01:14 PM »
the MAGA boxer also didn't even get knocked out or the fight stopped or anything. he just quit between rounds because he was getting his ass whipped.