Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1049686 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Trump Presidency
« Reply #4875 on: September 05, 2017, 06:05:42 PM »
Wow, a total failure to on the part of the ObamaCuck administration to permanently fix immigration for the better.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #4876 on: September 05, 2017, 06:22:04 PM »
Wow, a total failure to on the part of the ObamaCuck administration to permanently fix immigration for the better.

I have full confidence it will get resolved with the current leadership in place...I mean they can't even get the health care that they all hate resolved. 

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #4877 on: September 05, 2017, 06:33:21 PM »
Trump will get immigration reform/wall, unless the Dems don't have a heart for dreamers
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4878 on: September 05, 2017, 07:06:30 PM »
I'm sure the failure to properly address immigration over the 8 years of the previous administration had you absolutely outraged, Phil. 

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4879 on: September 05, 2017, 07:18:22 PM »
I'm sure the failure to properly address immigration over the 8 years of the previous administration had you absolutely outraged, Phil.
Our definitions of 'properly addressing" is probably not at all similar but yes I wish both sides would work together to get important issues resolved....and I agree Democrats have a lot of blame. Not sure where you got the idea I'm some Democrat apologist. I just hate what Trump stands for and is doing to the country.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4880 on: September 05, 2017, 08:55:26 PM »
I think the pubs are looking for a win and this should be an easy slam dunk so I'll revisit the issue later
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4881 on: September 05, 2017, 08:57:48 PM »
Our definitions of 'properly addressing" is probably not at all similar but yes I wish both sides would work together to get important issues resolved....and I agree Democrats have a lot of blame. Not sure where you got the idea I'm some Democrat apologist. I just hate what Trump stands for and is doing to the country.

It's not gonna be fun cleaning up the mess ObamaCuck left behind. 

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4882 on: September 05, 2017, 09:13:19 PM »
If not deporting children is a mess, I don't know what deporting them is.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #4883 on: September 05, 2017, 10:41:12 PM »
Found video from dax's Labor Day barbecue

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFevxqmg92s[/youtube]
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4884 on: September 06, 2017, 04:26:50 PM »
Not following and ignoring the U.S.constitution is a greater calamity than deporting children.  If POP Trump acquiesced, caved into the feelgooders, and let DACA go on forever, he would be violating the constitution like Obama did by creating law instead of his job of executing the laws established by the legislative branch.  Obama assumed lapdog Hillary would be elected and she would.gladly whizz on the constitution.  LEFT DIMWITS, OBAMA HAS CAUSED THIS MESS NOT TRUMP.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4885 on: September 06, 2017, 05:56:19 PM »
Not following and ignoring the U.S.constitution is a greater calamity than deporting children.  If POP Trump acquiesced, caved into the feelgooders, and let DACA go on forever, he would be violating the constitution like Obama did by creating law instead of his job of executing the laws established by the legislative branch.  Obama assumed lapdog Hillary would be elected and she would.gladly whizz on the constitution.  LEFT DIMWITS, OBAMA HAS CAUSED THIS MESS NOT TRUMP.

Seems we have a different idea of what America is.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4886 on: September 06, 2017, 10:37:02 PM »

I had a great discussion with my cousin tonight at the family barbecue.  He said Obama couldn't even pass wind if he was on fire and asked them to blow it out, so had to go solo to stop kid deporting.  Valid point, but a presidency is not a legislative position and if a president circumvents the constitution even for a noble cause the republic's existence is jeopardized; valid point.  I will admit Crawlinahole Congress probably is more to blame than Obama for the mess chucked at Trump.  Obama's actions actually are forcing Congress to quit being self serving loafers and do something.  Trump has defended the integrity of the constitution even though he is being portrayed as a cruel kid hating monster.   I ask liberals how they would react if Trump ended same sex marriage by executive order because he thought it was the right thing to do despite the ruling of the courts, the third branch of government?  Presidents are a coequal branch that can't just wing it and make up things on a personal whim.  We need to use brains instead of emotional gut feeling to govern.

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4887 on: September 07, 2017, 08:20:24 AM »
Not following and ignoring the U.S.constitution is a greater calamity than deporting children.  If POP Drumpf acquiesced, caved into the feelgooders, and let DACA go on forever, he would be violating the constitution like Obama did by creating law instead of his job of executing the laws established by the legislative branch.  Obama assumed lapdog Hillary would be elected and she would.gladly whizz on the constitution.  LEFT DIMWITS, OBAMA HAS CAUSED THIS MESS NOT DRUMPF.

I had a great discussion with my cousin tonight at the family barbecue.  He said Obama couldn't even pass wind if he was on fire and asked them to blow it out, so had to go solo to stop kid deporting.  Valid point, but a presidency is not a legislative position and if a president circumvents the constitution even for a noble cause the republic's existence is jeopardized; valid point.  I will admit Crawlinahole Congress probably is more to blame than Obama for the mess chucked at Drumpf.  Obama's actions actually are forcing Congress to quit being self serving loafers and do something.  Drumpf has defended the integrity of the constitution even though he is being portrayed as a cruel kid hating monster.   I ask liberals how they would react if Drumpf ended same sex marriage by executive order because he thought it was the right thing to do despite the ruling of the courts, the third branch of government?  Presidents are a coequal branch that can't just wing it and make up things on a personal whim.  We need to use brains instead of emotional gut feeling to govern.

Well put Reno. I agree 100% with the dangers of giving too much power to the executive branch.

I have always been pragmatic on this issue. It would be great if we could make immigration a simpler, more straight forward process that didn't require so many to choose to come into the US illegally. It would also be fantastic if we had a non cruel border that was effective. But it is a waste of time to

Last year during the election I couldn't understand the vehement anger at the "path to citizenship" coming out of the republican candidates. Anyone who has been here awhile should have that opportunity. Anyone who only wants to come during harvest and then head home should have that opportunity. This is something that (if the pubs took their heads out of their butts) I think both sides could agree on and would be extremely effective. 

The issue here is the same with all of the things that need fixing. They all seem like easy things to fix, especially if you listen to politicians' campaign promises. But, they are all extremely complicated things that will hurt some part of our population no matter what we decide.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4888 on: September 07, 2017, 10:16:49 AM »
So is Trump changing teams?

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4889 on: September 07, 2017, 11:59:45 AM »

out of curiosity why wasn't it fixed by the time Obama took over?

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4890 on: September 07, 2017, 12:01:45 PM »

now both presidents (Trump and Obama) have issued executive orders in terms of immigration and admission standards

which one of those orders was found to be unconstitutional?

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4891 on: September 07, 2017, 12:04:31 PM »

I had a great discussion with my cousin tonight at the family barbecue.  He said Obama couldn't even pass wind if he was on fire and asked them to blow it out, so had to go solo to stop kid deporting.  Valid point, but a presidency is not a legislative position and if a president circumvents the constitution even for a noble cause the republic's existence is jeopardized; valid point.  I will admit Crawlinahole Congress probably is more to blame than Obama for the mess chucked at Trump.  Obama's actions actually are forcing Congress to quit being self serving loafers and do something.  Trump has defended the integrity of the constitution even though he is being portrayed as a cruel kid hating monster.   I ask liberals how they would react if Trump ended same sex marriage by executive order because he thought it was the right thing to do despite the ruling of the courts, the third branch of government?  Presidents are a coequal branch that can't just wing it and make up things on a personal whim.  We need to use brains instead of emotional gut feeling to govern.

https://www.infowars.com/trump-using-executive-orders-at-unprecedented-pace/

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4892 on: September 08, 2017, 09:39:55 AM »
As I've said, cleaning up after the disaster that was the ObamaCuck Administration is not going to be easy.

ObamaCuck on DACA:

“In the next few months, eligible individuals who do not present a risk to national security or public safety will be able to request temporary relief from deportation proceedings and apply for work authorization,” Obama said. “Let’s be clear: this is not amnesty, this is not immunity, this is not a path to citizenship, this is not a permanent fix.”

“This is a temporary stop-gap measure that lets us focus our resources wisely while giving a degree of relief and hope to talented, driven, and patriotic young people,” he concluded. “It is the right thing to do.”

So, what did ObamaCuck do to create a "permanent fix".   Um, ahh, ahh, ahh . . .  nothing.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4893 on: September 08, 2017, 09:43:23 AM »
man, when dax uses control+b and control+i, i just can't handle that much awesome

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4894 on: September 13, 2017, 07:04:09 PM »

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4895 on: September 14, 2017, 07:44:09 AM »
No wall and DACA kids can stay. How does dax put this? Cuck'd? Like every "build that Wall" chanter? Lol.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4896 on: September 14, 2017, 08:14:43 AM »
Great job not doing terrible things you originally said you would do trump

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4897 on: September 14, 2017, 08:15:39 AM »
Great job not doing terrible things you originally said you would do trump
The terrible things are still wanted by his remaining base.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4898 on: September 14, 2017, 08:24:43 AM »

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4899 on: September 14, 2017, 08:27:23 AM »
MAGA! :love: