Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1049680 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #4400 on: August 08, 2017, 12:27:46 PM »
Symptoms of butthurt in less than 10 minutes. :love: Trump is a very powerful man.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4401 on: August 08, 2017, 12:31:34 PM »
I'm not sure fsd knows what butthurt is
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4402 on: August 08, 2017, 12:35:36 PM »
Residual butthurt in less than 4 minutes.  :love: I hope the illness doesn't continue to accelerate at this rate.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4403 on: August 08, 2017, 12:38:42 PM »
Why would anyone be "butthurt" that president Obama fixed the Republican's mess and set this great country on a course for success that even dtrump can't f up?

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4404 on: August 08, 2017, 12:40:51 PM »
I would think even hardcore racists/conservatives would applaud that, but apparently fsd doesn't want this country to be great

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4405 on: August 08, 2017, 12:45:21 PM »
Cue the butthurt:

Six months into his first term, President Trump's headline achievements are often overshadowed by the media's daily assault on the White House. I hear the misgivings of my tech industry colleagues, but let's face facts: By objective measures, Trump is fulfilling his famous campaign promise to "Make America Great Again."

In fact, I see eight signs that we are on the right track:

The stock market continues to break records. The record-high Nasdaq is up 18% this year. The S&P 500's Tech Sector index hit a   record high not seen since its bubble in 2000. And the Dow Jones industrial average continues to enjoy new   highs.

The job market is heating up. The unemployment rate fell from 4.8% in October to 4.4% in June. This year, the civilian labor force participation rate hit 160 million Americans, a record never once reached in eight years under President Obama. And Trump set this record without harmful record deficits or the Federal Reserve pumping trillions of dollars into the economy.

Wages are rising. For the first time in seven years, the working class saw a jump in pay. According to Department of Labor data released on July 19, average pay for the lowest-income Americans went up 3.4% over 2016. We see the effects of this increasingly strong labor force here at the Consumer Technology Association. We win multiple awards as a great place to work and we pay competitive salaries, but in recent months we have had to pay more to lure the best people to work for us.

Businesses are investing more in the U.S. Draconian federal rules are on the way out. Businesses are booming, thanks to the stock market and potential for tax reform. And the president's push for U.S. investment is being taken seriously, prompting many American and even some foreign companies to announce major U.S. investments.

Our foreign positioning has improved. Our allies are realizing that Uncle Sam has limits to his generosity. Despite some political bluster, President Trump has kept our commitment to NATO while raising pressure on other countries to keep their commitments to the alliance.

And our relationship with key countries continues to improve. Through personal diplomacy, hard work and a strong team, Trump has developed relationships with leaders around the world in an effort to strengthen ties and avoid conflict.

Trade policy and trade agreements can improve. Dropping out of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) seems isolationist and contrary to our interests. Indeed, TPP signatories are already flirting with China, which is seeking to fill the void the U.S. left after withdrawing from the deal.

But for now, we can focus on the positive by fine-tuning specific problem areas of international trade that have long flummoxed negotiators. The NAFTA renegotiation will likely include many TPP provisions, like those on digital trade and the internet economy. If it moves forward, NAFTA could then be extended to other previous TPP partners.

And although no free trade agreement with Great Britain could be finalized until after their exit from the EU, the early interest in such an agreement signals potential wider benefits. Tech deals with the EU that would halt their fines and restrictions on our greatest tech companies should become a priority — and a deal with our closest friend Great Britain will be a signature achievement from Trump.

Americans are safer and more secure. Other than a nuclear North Korea, a problem kicked down the road by the last few presidents, Americans today enjoy a safer world and stronger economy. The Mideast is no longer boiling over,   ISIS is dying, Asia is stabilizing and Europe is expecting less money from us.

America is fostering innovative new technologies. The Trump administration is preparing for the future by focusing on new technologies, such as self-driving vehicles, drones, artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things. And his team is thinking about how to use these technologies to encourage U.S. manufacturing and infrastructure. The administration's decision to use biometric screenings to track U.S. visitors using visas is another step that will ensure American safety through the use of technology.

I gotta admit, he has made some folks some money.  Can he stop saying stupid crap?

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4406 on: August 08, 2017, 01:08:44 PM »
If there was ever proof of how undue most praise/criticism is of sitting U.S. Presidents for the state of the economy...

IMO Trump's biggest accomplishment so far is acting toxic enough that he could not get his own party to pass their own terrible healthcare bill.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4407 on: August 08, 2017, 01:13:27 PM »
What does everybody think Trump's biggest three moves were to get all this greatness to occur?

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4408 on: August 08, 2017, 01:34:43 PM »
I think you could argue lifting regulations (or at least promising to do so) increases business confidence and some hiring even if the policies have not come into full effect yet.  That is probably Trump's biggest contribution to the growth of the economy so far.  Other than that, most business don't really care who is sitting in the oval office.  They typically lobby congress, not the president, and Trump cannot get congress to do anything.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4409 on: August 08, 2017, 01:35:31 PM »
Yikes, extraordinary butthurt in less than 3 minutes, then less than 2 minutes.  :love:  It is accelerating in at least one patient, and appears to be contagious amonst all libtards. One common symptom: Economic Growth Denialism  :ohno:

The libtards are so afflicted with the disease of denialism that they won't accept well-settled science, such as:
-the stock market is higher,
-wages are growing,
-unemployment is down, and
-labor participation is up.

:lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4410 on: August 08, 2017, 01:37:43 PM »
Yep, Obama really tore it up during the most tepid and anemic economic recovery in modern American history.  Even during a period of the greatest level of government borrowing ever (just numbers) and ultimately record tax receipts with the lowest workforce participation since they started tracking paying those record tax receipts. 

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4411 on: August 08, 2017, 01:39:02 PM »
Yikes, extraordinary butthurt in less than 3 minutes, then less than 2 minutes.  :love:  It is accelerating in at least one patient, and appears to be contagious amonst all libtards. One common symptom: Economic Growth Denialism  :ohno:

The libtards are so afflicted with the disease of denialism that they won't accept well-settled science, such as:
-wages are growing,

Are you able to read?

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4412 on: August 08, 2017, 01:45:01 PM »
Yep, Obama really tore it up during the most tepid and anemic economic recovery in modern American history.  Even during a period of the greatest level of government borrowing ever (just numbers) and ultimately record tax receipts with the lowest workforce participation since they started tracking paying those record tax receipts.

Good point, Dax. Trump has achieved this during a period of monetary tightening. Pretty incredible.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4413 on: August 08, 2017, 01:45:21 PM »
I know it's hard to narrow it down to 3 things but give it a try guys

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4414 on: August 08, 2017, 01:46:19 PM »

-wages are growing,

Are you able to read?

Science denier asking people if they can read? What's next, bears asking people if they crap in the woods???

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4415 on: August 08, 2017, 01:52:51 PM »
Let's play along with the liblogic aka McCainiteLogic

Term of Congress/Control

110th (Bush)  House Split/Senate totally Dem - Economy goes in Shitter
111th (Obama) Dems in total control of Congress - Economy still very much in shitter, if not worse
112th (Obama) Dems in total of control of House - Pubs Control Senate- Economy showing signs of recovery
113th (Obama) Dems Control House - Pubs Senate - Economy getting slightly better
114th (Obama) Pubs in total control of Congress - Economy starts to do great . . . again (State Gubs are dominated by 'Pubs).

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4416 on: August 08, 2017, 01:54:02 PM »
Thanks Obama  :Woohoo:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4417 on: August 08, 2017, 01:56:32 PM »
Thankfully we avoided the total disaster of a totally controlled Dem Congress and Executive Branch throughout ObamaDisaster's terms.

Otherwise Venezmerica.   

Thanks Pubs!

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4418 on: August 08, 2017, 02:40:55 PM »
https://twitter.com/AP/status/895003246372294657

Shine up your jackboots dax, your long awaited nuclear war is on the way

The Big Train

« Reply #4419 on: August 08, 2017, 02:40:57 PM »
The history books will show that the dems pushed the Trump presidency into nuclear war :frown:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4420 on: August 08, 2017, 02:49:17 PM »
good lord he is chomping at the bit to nuke someone

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4421 on: August 08, 2017, 02:54:16 PM »
War...the instant popularity boost. Grats dax

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4422 on: August 08, 2017, 02:56:06 PM »
kelly (or somebody) should save the world by putting the nuke switches at the top of some stairs without railings

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #4423 on: August 08, 2017, 02:56:43 PM »
good lord he is chomping at the bit to nuke someone
Should be Russia.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4424 on: August 08, 2017, 03:08:47 PM »
kelly (or somebody) should save the world by putting the nuke switches at the top of some stairs without railings