Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1049415 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #4175 on: July 07, 2017, 09:36:09 AM »

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4176 on: July 07, 2017, 09:39:04 AM »
Can't wait for the holiday season and another bump in (seasonal) jobs.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4177 on: July 07, 2017, 09:43:28 AM »
Well it's not the holiday season in June, sdk. So maybe be happy for these newly employed ppl. JFC.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4178 on: July 07, 2017, 10:07:02 AM »
farm jobs I would imagine.  That is still a pretty solid unemployment rate.  Unless some people just gave up and quit looking...

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4179 on: July 07, 2017, 10:12:57 AM »
Well it's not the holiday season in June, sdk. So maybe be happy for these newly employed ppl. JFC.
Correct. It is not the holiday season in June. What bearing that has on what I said is beyond me.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4180 on: July 07, 2017, 10:15:53 AM »
It's like ppl can't handle any good news that comes out of the Trump Presidency and everyone has to deflect it into the next lol assumption of what's to come. It's just very sad.  :frown:

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #4181 on: July 07, 2017, 10:19:28 AM »
farm jobs I would imagine.  That is still a pretty solid unemployment rate.  Unless some people just gave up and quit looking...

Participation rate increased, per the graphic
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4182 on: July 07, 2017, 10:28:25 AM »

Participation rate increased, per the graphic

more good news!

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4183 on: July 07, 2017, 10:34:38 AM »
Stopped reading at "satanist regulations", good grief this is stupid even for you fsd
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4184 on: July 07, 2017, 11:55:47 AM »
It's like ppl can't handle any good news that comes out of the Trump Presidency and everyone has to deflect it into the next lol assumption of what's to come. It's just very sad.  :frown:
You support the guy who said these numbers were fake.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4185 on: July 07, 2017, 11:57:52 AM »
Yeah, I support every president of the United States. Love'em or hate'em. I'm not a crazy person.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4186 on: July 07, 2017, 12:12:47 PM »
Yeah, I support every president of the United States. Love'em or hate'em. I'm not a crazy person.

You were a pretty vocal trump supporter

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4187 on: July 07, 2017, 12:15:53 PM »
It's like ppl can't handle any good news that comes out of the Drumpf Presidency and everyone has to deflect it into the next lol assumption of what's to come. It's just very sad.  :frown:

This circular logic blows my mind. Your zinger at Wacky works, but you personally do not believe the numbers are fake. . .so instead of admitting out loud what the numbers might signify you attack someone else. I have been seeing this a lot and it is wild to me. I know we all hate it, but accepting that our opponents have done some good shouldn't be so dang hard. Especially when that something good is good for our favorite country.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4188 on: July 07, 2017, 12:28:14 PM »
So are the numbers still fake or just real now?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4189 on: July 07, 2017, 12:30:18 PM »

And America is still kicking ass. Nothing has went wrong. It's great.  :thumbs:
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 12:37:00 PM by WackyCat08 »

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4190 on: July 07, 2017, 12:30:34 PM »
It's like ppl can't handle any good news that comes out of the Drumpf Presidency and everyone has to deflect it into the next lol assumption of what's to come. It's just very sad.  :frown:

This circular logic blows my mind. Your zinger at Wacky works, but you personally do not believe the numbers are fake. . .so instead of admitting out loud what the numbers might signify you attack someone else. I have been seeing this a lot and it is wild to me. I know we all hate it, but accepting that our opponents have done some good shouldn't be so dang hard. Especially when that something good is good for our favorite country.
I think it's great jobs are growing. I in no way want bad things to happen to the us or it's citizens because of who the president is. That dumb dumb talk.

I think it's also dumb to think any economy numbers within 6 months of a president starting are all the responsibility of the new guy (good or bad whether I voted for them or not)

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4191 on: July 07, 2017, 12:32:27 PM »

And Americas is still kicking ass. Nothing has went wrong. It's great.  :thumbs:

Things.....how far have they went before going wrong?

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4192 on: July 07, 2017, 12:35:36 PM »

I think it's great jobs are growing. I in no way want bad things to happen to the us or it's citizens because of who the president is. That dumb dumb talk.

I think it's also dumb to think any economy numbers within 6 months of a president starting are all the responsibility of the new guy (good or bad whether I voted for them or not)

Agreed. Though people on both sides will debate that the numbers are relative to some sort of countrywide optimism in the economy. As if anything that has happened since January made a bunch of people suddenly want to enter the job market.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4193 on: July 07, 2017, 12:38:08 PM »

Agreed. Though people on both sides will debate that the numbers are relative to some sort of countrywide optimism in the economy. As if anything that has happened since January made a bunch of people suddenly want to enter the job market.
See that's no fun though when responding to WC!

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4194 on: July 07, 2017, 12:40:16 PM »
I can't help you guys that the democratic party is in one of the worst positions they've ever been in, because a lot of ppl are fed up with the way they've been doing things. It's not my fault that you guys allowed a reality star to be president because you guys were too busy writing "Tom" on your ballots in November. Sheesh, relax, it's Friday.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4195 on: July 07, 2017, 12:44:52 PM »
Trump supporter/voter (yes, irl voted for trump lol) blames everyone else for trump. Sounds reasonable

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4196 on: July 07, 2017, 12:46:13 PM »
Trump supporter/voter (yes, irl voted for trump lol) blames everyone else for trump. Sounds reasonable
What has he done to effect you, besides hurt your feelings with the results of the election?

The Big Train

« Reply #4197 on: July 07, 2017, 12:46:26 PM »
Getting pushed around by the worst positioned party ever, which by the way is the minority party.  I can see why this administration is having a hard time.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4198 on: July 07, 2017, 12:47:41 PM »
Those dang ol' democrats forced wackycat08 to vote for trump just like they are making trump go to war with Russia  :frown:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4199 on: July 07, 2017, 12:48:42 PM »
 :lol: So mad. So angry.