Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1049224 times)

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #4125 on: June 30, 2017, 02:27:25 PM »
Hopefully he will come do a Landon lecture at some point.  Been a long time since a president or former president spoke.  Hell I think last one was Bill Clinton and he was terrible, but at least we got out of class for it.  I mean I get why they didn't invite Obama, obviously to protect the integrity of the series...but now we've got a President who actually has balls and cares enough to do what's best for this country.

Please, I beg you, do not start posting as a right wing pit sock.
They do desperately need support and validation.

Offline Republicat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4126 on: June 30, 2017, 02:31:51 PM »
Hopefully he will come do a Landon lecture at some point.  Been a long time since a president or former president spoke.  Hell I think last one was Bill Clinton and he was terrible, but at least we got out of class for it.  I mean I get why they didn't invite Obama, obviously to protect the integrity of the series...but now we've got a President who actually has balls and cares enough to do what's best for this country.

Not when you control the executive, legislative and judicial branch  :D 
Democrats suck because they don’t know history.
What Democrats know about history is that everyone born before them is a racist, and that’s that. We cannot learn from the past because everyone in the past was a racist. The Founding Fathers? Racists. And if you like them, you’re a racist

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #4127 on: June 30, 2017, 02:32:00 PM »

If anyone needs that right now, it's dems. How bad is their party off right now when they just lost the presidency to a rough ridin' reality star? They've gotta be super embarrassed right now.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4128 on: June 30, 2017, 02:34:41 PM »

Not when you control the executive, legislative and judicial branch  :D
Yes, the politicians in power are doing just fine. Posters on this site need the support and validation.

Offline Republicat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4129 on: June 30, 2017, 02:35:14 PM »
It's a testament to what a joke the democratic party has become.  They shouldn't be embarassed, they're just not capable of doing any better.
What Democrats know about history is that everyone born before them is a racist, and that’s that. We cannot learn from the past because everyone in the past was a racist. The Founding Fathers? Racists. And if you like them, you’re a racist

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4130 on: June 30, 2017, 02:36:54 PM »

If anyone needs that right now, it's dems. How bad is their party off right now when they just lost the presidency to a rough ridin' reality star? They've gotta be super embarrassed right now.
Speaking solely for myself, I do not take politics personally. Nor do I subscribe to an us against them philosophy. I am team SdK and voted accordingly. The candidate I voted for didn't win. Ok.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4131 on: June 30, 2017, 02:37:44 PM »
I'm glad you have a new friend, Wacky.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4132 on: June 30, 2017, 02:40:36 PM »
I'm not sure why decent people should be embarrassed that a bunch of loser racists with low iq's decided to elect a reality TV star.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4133 on: June 30, 2017, 02:46:32 PM »
 :facepalm: Probably because they had dumbasses in their own party voting for some guy named Tom.  :lol:

Offline Republicat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4134 on: June 30, 2017, 02:49:04 PM »
I'm not sure why decent people should be embarrassed that a bunch of loser racists with low iq's decided to elect a reality TV star.

oh wow, this guy is a special kind of stupid.  Assuming you were what a sociology major...or attended for one semester before flunking out and entering a trade school.  That one semester though, you lived it up right? Went to football games, drank some wine out of a box and probably even talked to a girl once or twice.  Good times libby

The Big Train

The Trump Presidency
« Reply #4135 on: June 30, 2017, 02:50:36 PM »
Republicat already with the name calling and belittling, another win for team Trumper

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4136 on: June 30, 2017, 02:51:23 PM »
When you can't refute facts go straight to the made up personal insults, certified trump supporter for sure

Smdh

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4137 on: June 30, 2017, 02:52:15 PM »
This made me think about the last time someone legitimately new joined the board.  I think it's been several years :frown:
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4138 on: June 30, 2017, 02:52:45 PM »
Next up, my face is bleeding badly from a facelift  :frown:

The Big Train

« Reply #4139 on: June 30, 2017, 02:52:53 PM »
Melania's anti-social media bullying campaign is gonna have a BIG uphill battle

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4140 on: June 30, 2017, 02:53:35 PM »
This made me think about the last time someone legitimately new joined the board.  I think it's been several years :frown:

probably greg

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4141 on: June 30, 2017, 02:56:44 PM »

oh wow, this guy is a special kind of stupid

OMG IT'S AN ARKANSAS FAN!  :adios:

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4142 on: June 30, 2017, 02:58:29 PM »
either that or Tobias with the aide of his aquarium

Offline Republicat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4143 on: June 30, 2017, 03:09:36 PM »
When you can't refute facts go straight to the made up personal insults, certified trump supporter for sure

Smdh

When you actually post a fact, I promise not to make up a personal insult.  That make you feel safer now someone who makes me uncomfortable?

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4144 on: June 30, 2017, 03:19:32 PM »
either that or Tobias with the aide of his aquarium

Heh.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4145 on: June 30, 2017, 03:52:05 PM »
it's clearly dickstone

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4146 on: June 30, 2017, 04:06:25 PM »
Wonder how Wacky reacted when that guy on the phog posted a bunch of photos of him and his gf/wife. I doubt it was a "meh" thing to brush off.
I meh'd may way through that as well. The obsessor in that situation is the one who looks like the asshat. Also, what a completely separate subject. If these two nimrods wanna go on air everyday smearing the president, then I guess expect some backlash.

First part: fair enough, second part, ok, glad we're ok with potential blackmail
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4147 on: June 30, 2017, 04:12:56 PM »
Wonder how Wacky reacted when that guy on the phog posted a bunch of photos of him and his gf/wife. I doubt it was a "meh" thing to brush off.
I meh'd may way through that as well. The obsessor in that situation is the one who looks like the asshat. Also, what a completely separate subject. If these two nimrods wanna go on air everyday smearing the president, then I guess expect some backlash.

First part: fair enough, second part, ok, glad we're ok with potential blackmail
I definitely don't think it's ideal. It's obviously sad.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4148 on: June 30, 2017, 08:15:25 PM »
it's clearly dickstone

I would be so more nuanced, please.

The Big Train