Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1049516 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #2250 on: February 19, 2017, 02:50:37 PM »

The manual, published with OFA partner “Indivisible,” advises protesters to go into halls quietly so as not to raise alarms, and “grab seats at the front of the room but do not all sit together.” Rather, spread out in pairs to make it seem like the whole room opposes the Republican host’s positions. “This will help reinforce the impression of broad consensus.” It also urges them to ask “hostile” questions — while keeping “a firm hold on the mic” — and loudly boo the the GOP politician if he isn’t “giving you real answers.”

“Express your concern [to the event’s hosts] they are giving a platform to pro-Trump authoritarianism, racism, and corruption,” it says.

http://nypost.com/2017/02/18/obama-linked-activists-have-a-training-manual-for-protesting-trump/

This is so rough ridin' gross. Obama is such a piece of crap.

Libtards circa Oct '16: Trump's refusal to accept the results of the election threatens the pieceful transition of power, democracy, and is wholly unprecedented.

[B.O., libtard diety, runs organization bent on civil unrest, violent protests, and misinformation, campaigns to protect his failed legacy]

Libtards circa Feb 17: Trump represents an afront on democracy!

You can't make up this psychotic behavior. These people are fascists.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 04:10:34 PM by Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) »
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2251 on: February 19, 2017, 04:04:49 PM »
I think what dax is saying is that while he cares about Trump's spending, he just cares WAY, WAY MORE about exposing possible proglib inconsistencies. Priorities.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2252 on: February 19, 2017, 04:10:03 PM »
I think what dax is saying is that while he cares about Trump's spending, he just cares WAY, WAY MORE about exposing possible proglib inconsistencies. Priorities.

also that while he is an "independent" (lol) he has no interest at all about exposing known regressocon inconsistencies.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #2253 on: February 19, 2017, 04:11:56 PM »
Hey libtards. FYI, when you get all butthurt about Dax pointing out your absurd hypocrisy, you look doubly butthurt.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2254 on: February 19, 2017, 04:15:52 PM »
that's a great point fsd

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2255 on: February 19, 2017, 05:49:55 PM »
I bet DJT hates being proven a hypocrite

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2256 on: February 19, 2017, 09:19:26 PM »
Are we just ignoring the only "fake news" is coming out of the white house?  The Sweden attack is just the latest example? 

Is America this dumb?  (rhetorical)

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2257 on: February 20, 2017, 12:58:31 AM »
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2258 on: February 20, 2017, 07:37:50 AM »

The manual, published with OFA partner “Indivisible,” advises protesters to go into halls quietly so as not to raise alarms, and “grab seats at the front of the room but do not all sit together.” Rather, spread out in pairs to make it seem like the whole room opposes the Republican host’s positions. “This will help reinforce the impression of broad consensus.” It also urges them to ask “hostile” questions — while keeping “a firm hold on the mic” — and loudly boo the the GOP politician if he isn’t “giving you real answers.”

“Express your concern [to the event’s hosts] they are giving a platform to pro-Trump authoritarianism, racism, and corruption,” it says.

http://nypost.com/2017/02/18/obama-linked-activists-have-a-training-manual-for-protesting-trump/

This is so rough ridin' gross. Obama is such a piece of crap.

Libtards circa Oct '16: Trump's refusal to accept the results of the election threatens the pieceful transition of power, democracy, and is wholly unprecedented.

[B.O., libtard diety, runs organization bent on civil unrest, violent protests, and misinformation, campaigns to protect his failed legacy]

Libtards circa Feb 17: Trump represents an afront on democracy!

You can't make up this psychotic behavior. These people are fascists.

Toss in George "a real live Nazi" Soros and his funding of violent protesters and Libs might as well openly wear their arm bands, jackboots, Lugers, and swords and be done with it.   

Book burning lib style circa 2017:  Violently protest to stop the exercise of free speech.

Libs circa 1968: Don't believe a word "the man" says. 

Libs circa 2017:  Openly tout the virtues of, and believe every word coming out of the unelected deep state. 

I have also forgotten to welcome back our political watch dogs in the media.  8 years is a long time at doggy day camp, but you look well fed and rested and full of zeal.   Good to see your not running hard with outright lies like, "the attacks that killed our ambassador were caused by a YouTube video."   Or no longer showing outright complicity, "hey should we ask the SOS why she was so giddy about destroying Libya ... nah, have you seen her great pant suit!"   

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2259 on: February 20, 2017, 09:31:05 AM »
So do I believe Trump or the fake news on Saturday's terrorist attack(s) in Sweden?

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2260 on: February 20, 2017, 09:43:30 AM »
So do I believe Trump or the fake news on Saturday's terrorist attack(s) in Sweden?

Ultimately, that doesn't really matter very much. Focus on what's most important, like the perpetual war in your own mind against the libs who don't all always share a single, timeless, changeless view that can always avoid all appearance of inconsistency even under the most uncharitable of interpretations.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2261 on: February 20, 2017, 09:46:54 AM »

Ultimately, that doesn't really matter very much. Focus on what's most important, like the perpetual war in your own mind against the libs who don't all always share a single, timeless, changeless view that can always avoid all appearance of inconsistency even under the most uncharitable of interpretations.

I just want to help our Swedish bros.  I would like to send something to those victims of the terror attacks this weekend.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2262 on: February 20, 2017, 10:20:56 AM »
Are all Republicans this angry all the time?

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2263 on: February 20, 2017, 10:21:26 AM »
Libs on this blog keep playing them like a fiddle and they gobble it up

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Trump Presidency
« Reply #2264 on: February 20, 2017, 10:46:20 AM »
Everything is great in Sweden: Record levels of violence, over 50 "no go" zones, record police force resignations, multiple other zones now two car minimum call out areas.   Attacks on officers, record numbers of assaults on civilians.   

They're now debating how much violence needs to occur before an area is deemed a "no go" zone.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2265 on: February 20, 2017, 10:56:38 AM »

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2266 on: February 20, 2017, 11:02:49 AM »
If I hear something I don't like it's fake news. If something doesn't fit my narrative it is a lie. If something bad happens, I need to go straight to gE and blame liberals.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #2268 on: February 20, 2017, 11:32:11 AM »
Whataboutism

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2269 on: February 20, 2017, 12:16:02 PM »
Everything is great in Sweden: Record levels of violence, over 50 "no go" zones, record police force resignations, multiple other zones now two car minimum call out areas.   Attacks on officers, record numbers of assaults on civilians.   

They're now debating how much violence needs to occur before an area is deemed a "no go" zone.

So why the need to make up stuff?

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2270 on: February 20, 2017, 12:21:03 PM »

Do you have any source of this info other than infowars, brietbart or a poor mans version of those 2 sites?

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2272 on: February 20, 2017, 12:34:30 PM »
lmao the Daily Expeess is a tabloid that has been a UKIP front since it almost went out of business a few years ago.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2274 on: February 20, 2017, 12:38:30 PM »
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/727574/Sweden-chaos-Police-pushed-breaking-point-unprecedented-violence-crime

Is female orgasm or male better? THIS is the answer
Emily Ratajkowski showcases her best assets as she goes TOPLESS...
Joanna Krupa causes controversy as she appears to BARE ALL in…
Iskra Lawrence flaunts MAJOR cleavage in smouldering bikini-clad clip during beach shoot
YouTuber becomes internet sensation as she promises sex show if she gets 1MILLION fans
Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2017: STEAMY video introduces Rookie Class
How much do YOU have sex? Average amount of time people spend in the bedroom REVEALED
Mila Kunis stripped bare: Her X-rated sexiest movie scenes and pictures EVER
Fifty Shades Darker Dakota Johnson stripped bare: Her X-rated sexiest pictures and videos

:Jeffy: