Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1049402 times)

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #2025 on: February 12, 2017, 09:47:46 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2026 on: February 13, 2017, 06:46:55 AM »
@matthew_d_green:

Jesus Christ. What have we done. http://observer.com/2017/02/donald-trump-administration-mike-flynn-russian-embassy/

There are still a lot of people in power elected or not who weirdly an inexplicably want WWIII or WWIV depending on your perspective. 

I'm not saying there isn't cause for concern with Trump, but there should be more concern with people like McCain and the new (old) War Hawks on the Dem side.

Of course, it is interesting that we're barely hearing a peep on the likely serious security breach with a long list of Dem reps in Congress. 

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2027 on: February 13, 2017, 07:07:48 AM »
The guard and the power media is pushing back and fighting for thie lives.  Did you like the Craptopia they had given us?  Do you want.to live in America or.their Amusus, a state of.the world?  Xo you think its your.role.to give most of what you make to UN so some potbelly pigmy feels equal?  Should our largesse benefit poor illegals instead of our own poor and.needy?  No.  We are 19 trillion in debt.  I don't want.to see reent Russian history happen here.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2028 on: February 13, 2017, 07:36:54 AM »
I dont know how i missed WWIII

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2029 on: February 13, 2017, 08:20:21 AM »

When your dropping bombs on 7 countries at a time . . .

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2030 on: February 13, 2017, 08:21:11 AM »
So with everything we know about this administration, how they are(n't) maintaining ties with other countries, starting trade wars, everything we know about Flynn and Bannon, Trump's twitter meltdowns, etc. Dax wants us to believe it'll be crotchety old McCain and the powerless Dems that start WWIII?  :lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2031 on: February 13, 2017, 08:35:31 AM »
So with everything we know about this administration, how they are(n't) maintaining ties with other countries, starting trade wars, everything we know about Flynn and Bannon, Trump's twitter meltdowns, etc. Dax wants us to believe it'll be crotchety old McCain and the powerless Dems that start WWIII?  :lol:

Weird, so two state visits, a third coming up, weird way to not "maintain relations". 

The previous 8 years have seen war spread all across the Arabian Peninsula, and into North Africa.   More NATO troops sitting on the Frontier with Russia since the breakup of the Soviet Union and the most saber rattling in the South China Sea since WWII, but now all of sudden your concerned about a World War. 

Weird timing. 

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2032 on: February 13, 2017, 08:38:28 AM »
Trump should hire dax
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2033 on: February 13, 2017, 09:19:50 AM »
Are we 100% sure this ISN'T Dax?
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #2034 on: February 13, 2017, 09:33:54 AM »
That's like the phog posting photos of sheep and a fat chick wearing purple, to portray that's what the entire fan base is like.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2035 on: February 13, 2017, 09:36:52 AM »
That's like the phog posting photos of sheep and a fat chick wearing purple, to portray that's what the entire fan base is like.

Not quite, Wacky. But I get your point.

I'm glad the right doesn't doesn't paint all liberals with the same brush.  The high road is great.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #2036 on: February 13, 2017, 09:38:23 AM »
 :thumbs: :ROFL:

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2037 on: February 13, 2017, 10:08:44 AM »

Weird, so two state visits, a third coming up, weird way to not "maintain relations". 

The previous 8 years have seen war spread all across the Arabian Peninsula, and into North Africa.   More NATO troops sitting on the Frontier with Russia since the breakup of the Soviet Union and the most saber rattling in the South China Sea since WWII, but now all of sudden your concerned about a World War. 

Weird timing.

Again, with all that going on you're worried about McCain and some democrats that don't control the house and senate.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Trump Presidency
« Reply #2038 on: February 13, 2017, 10:12:56 AM »

Weird timing.

Again, with all that going on you're worried about McCain and some democrats that don't control the house and senate.

What part of elected and unelected don't you get?  (From the first post on this topic, that you responded to, albeit stupidly, as usual).

Look at edn whackadoo now trying to make the previous 8 years irrelevant, if only we could.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2039 on: February 13, 2017, 11:14:37 AM »
So with everything we know about this administration, how they are(n't) maintaining ties with other countries, starting trade wars, everything we know about Flynn and Bannon, Drumpf's twitter meltdowns, etc. Dax wants us to believe it'll be crotchety old McCain and the powerless Dems that start WWIII?  :lol:

Weird timing.

He's a frightened, self righteous someone who makes me uncomfortable, dax cannot, and will not change course no matter what.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2040 on: February 13, 2017, 12:07:14 PM »
:curse: lib media didn't report it

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2041 on: February 13, 2017, 12:12:09 PM »
So with everything we know about this administration, how they are(n't) maintaining ties with other countries, starting trade wars, everything we know about Flynn and Bannon, Drumpf's twitter meltdowns, etc. Dax wants us to believe it'll be crotchety old McCain and the powerless Dems that start WWIII?  :lol:

Weird timing.

He's a frightened, self righteous someone who makes me uncomfortable, dax cannot, and will not change course no matter what.

Where was all this outrage when the previous Administration was acting like PNAC on steroids and playing a huge role in creating the refugee crisis as it exists today?   

It's hilarious (not really) how Prog-Libs are now melting down about "war" when they previous administration was setting the table on this mess.   

I mock the selective partisan politics, revisionism and meltdowns of the left.   Sadly, ProgLibs just hate this and thus, the reaction.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2042 on: February 13, 2017, 12:24:32 PM »
You shouldn't give this away for free dax, make trump pay you for this kind of support

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2043 on: February 13, 2017, 12:38:33 PM »
You shouldn't give this away for free dax, make trump pay you for this kind of support

Who is supporting him?   Thanks for reminding me that I need to update my "things I don't like about Trump" list. 

It's just sad to think that Libs are so partisan that they're just going to look the other way while a Dem administration does a great job of making the world a worse place.   

As I said earlier, it seems the intelligence community and lovers of war are just pissed that their guy is gone, and that their woman didn't get elected.   Sad

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2044 on: February 13, 2017, 12:41:27 PM »
At least make him buy you some new jackboots

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2045 on: February 13, 2017, 12:53:54 PM »
At least make him buy you some new jackboots

Sorry, the secret Obama junta that's working to undermine everything (I mean, haven't they done enough damage already?) has bought them all up, along with the intolerant left pyro rampage movement.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2046 on: February 13, 2017, 01:07:59 PM »
Trump really needs to fix this national jackboot shortage

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2047 on: February 13, 2017, 01:09:25 PM »
Trump really needs to fix this national jackboot shortage

Donate one of your pairs, lib.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2048 on: February 13, 2017, 01:20:31 PM »
Obama isn't President anymore Dax, you need to just accept it and move on. Hillary didn't win, so try and accept that as well.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2049 on: February 13, 2017, 01:27:57 PM »
outrage over lack of previous outrage is such a goddam pro move.