Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1049436 times)

The Big Train

The Trump Presidency
« Reply #1725 on: February 04, 2017, 09:38:56 AM »
I think your message is really going to impact a lot of people, just like trumps

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #1726 on: February 04, 2017, 09:48:55 AM »
I think your message is really going to impact a lot of people, just like trumps
Impacted you.

The Big Train

« Reply #1727 on: February 04, 2017, 09:51:08 AM »
:dunno:

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: February 04, 2017, 09:59:10 AM »
Betas gonna beta. :cheers:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: February 04, 2017, 12:25:01 PM »
sDk all you do is regurgitate whatever some other liberal tells you to regurgitate. 

Meanwhile I'm still enjoying all the former Obama administration officials scrambling to explain how different the Iraqi visa restriction was so different from Trump.   Yet we now know that net knew visas for Iraqi refugees were throttled down to insignificance over a 6 month period.   Meanwhile while the Obama administration was coordinating the attempted overthrow of the Assad regime, visa issuance to Syrian refugees was next to nothing, pathetic in fact. 

Obama:  Bombin and Dronin but not helpin (no attempt at peace other, which is why the U.S. is ostensibly on the sidelines looking in on the Syrian peace process). 

It wasn't until U.S. policy had helped create over 8 million refugee and displaced Syrians that a small but still insignificant uptick in the issuance of visas to Syrians took place.   During that same time Terrorist Travel Prevention Act was signed off on by a substantial and distinguished list of Democrats.

But partisan gonna partisan

Sad

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: February 04, 2017, 12:32:56 PM »
Sd is it moderate to not be opposed to visa restrictions provided they are used rationally and include countries where dumb eff has a hotel?  Because that's me

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: February 04, 2017, 12:35:35 PM »
Sd is it moderate to not be opposed to visa restrictions provided they are used rationally and include countries where dumb eff has a hotel?  Because that's me

Hmm, UAE forces were in on the raid in Yemen.   The CIA took funds from the Saudi's to prosecute the absurd civil war in Syria. 

But, details.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: February 04, 2017, 12:40:28 PM »
The immigration ban would have been a lot easier for me to accept if it wouldn't have included people who already had their green cards or visas. Also if we didn't already have a vetting system that takes years to get through and is more stringent than pretty much anywhere in the world. Trump seems to be trying to solve a problem that Obama has already fixed.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: February 04, 2017, 12:56:58 PM »
sDk all you do is regurgitate whatever some other liberal tells you to regurgitate. 

Meanwhile I'm still enjoying all the former Obama administration officials scrambling to explain how different the Iraqi visa restriction was so different from Trump.   Yet we now know that net knew visas for Iraqi refugees were throttled down to insignificance over a 6 month period.   Meanwhile while the Obama administration was coordinating the attempted overthrow of the Assad regime, visa issuance to Syrian refugees was next to nothing, pathetic in fact. 

Obama:  Bombin and Dronin but not helpin (no attempt at peace other, which is why the U.S. is ostensibly on the sidelines looking in on the Syrian peace process). 

It wasn't until U.S. policy had helped create over 8 million refugee and displaced Syrians that a small but still insignificant uptick in the issuance of visas to Syrians took place.   During that same time Terrorist Travel Prevention Act was signed off on by a substantial and distinguished list of Democrats.

Sad

I can tell you one difference. Obama's wasn't illegal

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1734 on: February 04, 2017, 01:39:15 PM »

Hmm, UAE forces were in on the raid in Yemen.   The CIA took funds from the Saudi's to prosecute the absurd civil war in Syria. 

But, details.

Don't show your ass Dax. 

Online sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: February 04, 2017, 01:52:24 PM »

i'm not sdk, but no, that's not moderate.  that's neocon.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: February 04, 2017, 01:55:50 PM »

i'm not sdk, but no, that's not moderate.  that's neocon.

Eff

Online sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: February 04, 2017, 01:57:30 PM »
i'm sorry.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: February 04, 2017, 02:11:56 PM »
i'm sorry.

I'm too rich to be a neo

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1739 on: February 04, 2017, 02:36:29 PM »
Is Devos paying people to send emails to congress in her support?

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1740 on: February 04, 2017, 04:15:45 PM »

Yes
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1741 on: February 04, 2017, 05:58:48 PM »

Yes
I would expect nothing less from the son of a crabber.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1742 on: February 05, 2017, 04:22:42 AM »
Look, pubs on gE, you are all followers. Betas. Say that before every post so we, alphas, know to just laugh
At least we are sheep following imbeciles over a cliff.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #1743 on: February 05, 2017, 07:47:01 AM »
The party of outrage and it's exponentially decreasing credibility.

MORE
U.S. President Donald Trump listens as television producer Mark Burnett introduces him at the National Prayer Breakfast on Feb. 2, 2017, in Washington, D.C. Every U.S. president since Dwight Eisenhower has addressed the annual event.
Less than a month into President Donald Trump's presidency, Democrats are strategizing on how to "deal with him." (WIN MCNAMEE/GETTY IMAGES)
In a speech on the Senate floor Tuesday, Minority Leader Chuck Schumer declared that the early theme defining President Donald Trump's administration was "incompetence leading to chaos."

"It's amazing how poorly done so many things have been that have come out of the White House in the first two weeks," the New York Democrat said.

A few hours later during a CNN town hall, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi of California said Trump's selection of Judge Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court was bad "if you breathe air, drink water, eat food or take medicine."

[RELATED: The Future First Amendment Under Trump]

And in the wake of Trump's abrupt firing of the nation's acting attorney general, Rep. Keith Ellison of Minnesota, a candidate for Democratic Party chairman, rushed so quickly to vilify the president he left out a word in his merciless statement.

"By all accounts, this is looking like failed presidency," he said.

ADVERTISING

In the frenzied opening days of the rebellious Trump era, top leaders in the Democratic Party have taken a posture of relentless, immovable, caustic opposition – assailing the commander in chief at every turn and often employing extreme rhetoric to punctuate its impact. It is a cold-blooded approach that's required for this precarious moment, they say, given the severe changes Trump is attempting on everything from how the U.S. should deliver health care to who should be allowed to become an American citizen.

But there's a risk in outright, perpetual obstruction as well and it's simmering below the surface in conversations between Democratic lawmakers, leaders and strategists as the party debates the most effective path forward: If Democrats protest everything with hair-on-fire outrage, will anything end up sticking with the American public beyond their infinite indignity? If they cry wolf every 12 hours, will the effect of their urgency wane over time? Instead of presenting an alternative vision, will they end up looking simply like a party of outrage?

http://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2017-02-02/democrats-permanent-outrage-at-donald-trump
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1744 on: February 05, 2017, 08:20:54 AM »
They need to chill and let him ruin himself.

The Big Train

« Reply #1745 on: February 05, 2017, 09:52:44 AM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Trump Presidency
« Reply #1746 on: February 06, 2017, 06:28:33 AM »
The least transparent and most deceptive administration, possibly ever, strikes again. (Pun intended)

They were one of the root causes of one of the worst humanitarian crisis in world history. 

Then they hid behind woefully under reported data on their consistent bombing.

Yet, hardly a peep from the duplicitous hypocrites on the left.

Obama spends 8 years quietly bombing the crap out of 8 countries, but let's completely meltdown about a security pause in the issuance of new visas.

http://www.militarytimes.com/articles/airstrikes-unreported-...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1747 on: February 06, 2017, 06:50:32 AM »

Sad
No I actually just have fun and make silly comments. Sometimes I get mad and blow up. For the most part I just read and ask questions. I'll read the rest of your post now

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1748 on: February 06, 2017, 06:52:25 AM »
All i i got out your post is that someone volunteered for a job and now birches. Maybe done volunteer next time

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1749 on: February 06, 2017, 06:56:04 AM »
Congrats on getting me to read your post though. Spell it right next time thanks