Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1049391 times)

Online bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #1625 on: February 01, 2017, 09:09:43 PM »
https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/826982501608460288

Hopefully this helps clear things up. However, the Australian PM doesn't deny Trump was an ass in phone call with him

https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/826966043876814848

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: February 01, 2017, 09:23:22 PM »
Donald Trump today threatened to deploy US troops to Mexico to stop "bad hombres" there on a call with Mexican President Nieto.

I guess still just technically words tho dax!
FAKE NEWS

I'm sure the conversation with Australia was fake too right?  It's amazing how quick the leaks are coming out...almost like he's completely unfit to be president and staffers are seeing it.  Weird huh?
Uh, Mexico's foreign relations department said this:

Mexico's foreign relations department denied that account, saying it “is based on absolute falsehoods,” and later said the statement also applied to the excerpt provided to the Associated Press.

“The assertions that you make about said conversation do not correspond to the reality of it,” the statement said. “The tone was constructive and it was agreed by the presidents to continue working and that the teams will continue to meet frequently to construct an agreement that is positive for Mexico and for the United States.”

Who to believe?

Mexican officials are more savvy than our POTUS...let that sink in

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: February 02, 2017, 01:21:11 AM »
Smells like piss in here with everybody wetting their shorts over Don everyday.
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: February 02, 2017, 08:23:50 AM »
Kinda sad that the entire world thinks so little of Trump. They see him for the petulant man-baby he is. But tbh he does represent the American people very well. We'd be in the same position with any random MAGA hat wearing Walmart shopper

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: February 02, 2017, 08:30:32 AM »
I keep thinking to myself that we now know what it's like when the average old, white guy who likes to say "you know what this country needs?" is actually President.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: February 02, 2017, 09:50:16 AM »
 :blank: : Much of the MSM on Drone Strikes

:curse: :curse: :  Much of the MSM on temporary suspension of immigration from Drone Strike countries

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: February 02, 2017, 11:33:54 AM »
 :curse: :curse: : sonofalexjones on Obama authorizing drone strikes to fight ISIS as a means of keeping American troops out of harms way

:blank: : sonofalexjones on Trump having a Navy Seal die a week into his presidency as the result of calling for a raid without gathering the proper intelligence

You dirty, Cheeto dick breathed, hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: February 02, 2017, 11:47:38 AM »
:curse: :curse: : sonofalexjones on Obama authorizing drone strikes to fight ISIS as a means of keeping American troops out of harms way

:blank: : sonofalexjones on Trump having a Navy Seal die a week into his presidency as the result of calling for a raid without gathering the proper intelligence

You dirty, Cheeto dick breathed, hypocrite

Nothing worse then a perpetually angry dumbass who doesn't have the first eff'ing clue on anything.   If you recall dumbass (no, no you don't recall because you're a clueless dumbass) Obama's drone strikes were called into question because they were undertaken using what were in many cases the worst possible vetting, many times wiping out entire families and communities under the thinnest guise of possibly being terrorists or being associated with terrorists.   Nothing like winning hearts and minds like droning innocent people from 40K feet with "pilots" sitting back in a trailer at Nellis AFB or other similar far away locations.   

Whereas special operatives attacking specific and known terror targets while inherently more dangerous, at least goes much farther in trying to protect innocent people from harm.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2013-10-23/blame-liberals-for-obama-s-illegal-drone-war

The notion that the Obama Administration has carried out drone strikes only when there is “near-certainty of no collateral damage” is easily disproved propaganda.

in effect counts all military-age males in a strike zone as combatants, according to several administration officials, unless there is explicit intelligence posthumously proving them innocent.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/03/the-obama-administrations-drone-strike-dissembling/473541/

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: February 02, 2017, 11:58:00 AM »
The documents show that the military designated people it killed in targeted strikes as EKIA—“enemy killed in action”—even if they were not the intended targets of the strike. Unless evidence posthumously emerged to prove the males killed were not terrorists or “unlawful enemy combatants,” EKIA remained their designation, according to the source. That process, he said, “is insane. But we’ve made ourselves comfortable with that. The intelligence community, JSOC, the CIA, and everybody that helps support and prop up these programs, they’re comfortable with that idea.”

The source described official U.S. government statements minimizing the number of civilian casualties inflicted by drone strikes as “exaggerating at best, if not outright lies.”

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: February 02, 2017, 01:26:36 PM »
All those words from sonofalexjones yet not a single word rebuking President Cheeto for getting a SEAL murdered. Is it hard to talk and eat with a wrinkled orange ball sack permanently attached to your chin?

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: February 02, 2017, 01:33:14 PM »
All those words from sonofalexjones yet not a single word rebuking President Cheeto for getting a SEAL murdered. Is it hard to talk and eat with a wrinkled orange ball sack permanently attached to your chin?
NG tube and a keyboard.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: February 02, 2017, 01:51:15 PM »

I mean it's pretty obvious that when repubs are in power the dax's of the world prefer dead soldiers to live ones. Dead soldiers are a political goldmine for repubs

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: February 02, 2017, 01:55:09 PM »

I mean it's pretty obvious that when repubs are in power the dax's of the world prefer dead soldiers to live ones. Dead soldiers are a political goldmine for repubs

http://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2017-02-02/steve-bannon-once-said-there-would-be-imminent-war-with-china

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: February 02, 2017, 01:58:01 PM »

http://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2017-02-02/steve-bannon-once-said-there-would-be-imminent-war-with-china

He claimed a mosque had been built on the North Pole?  I don't know if he is a huge dumbass or if he just thinks his followers are huge dumbasses.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: February 02, 2017, 02:10:48 PM »

I prefer that the U.S. rain death down on innocent women and children from 40,000 feet

Pretty sad, Abe.

I suppose you cheer on the U.S. helping to create 6 million refugees as well.   

Say no to wars of aggression:  Unless a Democrat is president

Sad

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: February 02, 2017, 02:12:07 PM »

He claimed a mosque had been built on the North Pole?  I don't know if he is a huge dumbass or if he just thinks his followers are huge dumbasses.

No, he knows his followers are complete dumbasses

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: February 02, 2017, 02:13:03 PM »

I prefer that the U.S. rain death down on innocent women and children from 40,000 feet

Pretty sad, Abe.

Sad
:lol: amazing post, frame this one dax

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: February 02, 2017, 02:14:13 PM »

Pretty sad, Abe.

Sad
:lol: amazing post, frame this one dax

Throw the lead (or Hellfires) and make'em dead, right Abe?  (As long as Democrat ordered the strike)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: February 02, 2017, 02:21:19 PM »

Weird, when Obama was president I never heard perpetually angry dumbass in residence MIR ever refer to the thousands of U.S. service members KIA'd refered to as "murdered".    But partisan angry dumbass is gonna partisan angry dumbass.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: February 02, 2017, 02:39:23 PM »

Weird, when Obama was president I never heard perpetually angry dumbass in residence MIR ever refer to the thousands of U.S. service members KIA'd refered to as "murdered".    But partisan angry dumbass is gonna partisan angry dumbass.

Provide me an article that states Obama put a serviceman or woman in harms way by calling for an off the cuff operation for headlines and I'll certainly call him a murderer, I'll tweet it directly at him.

You know and I know that didn't ever happen. Obama made a ton of mistakes, for the 462828393rd time I didn't even vote for the dude, one mistake he didn't make was to send Navy SEALs or anyone else into a mission after being in office for three days just for headlines. In the transition cheeto bragged about not going to briefings, he shook up the NSC team hours after taking the oath; there was no way he could have possibly had all of the information he needed to make that call but he did. That piece of crap, narcissist, wanted everyone to see how tough he is and he got a SEAL killed. It's gross and it's telling that you are also a piece of crap that you aren't outraged about it.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: February 02, 2017, 02:54:45 PM »

Provide me an article that states Obama put a serviceman or woman in harms way by calling for an off the cuff operation for headlines and I'll certainly call him a murderer, I'll tweet it directly at him.

You know and I know that didn't ever happen. Obama made a ton of mistakes, for the 462828393rd time I didn't even vote for the dude, one mistake he didn't make was to send Navy SEALs or anyone else into a mission after being in office for three days just for headlines. In the transition cheeto bragged about not going to briefings, he shook up the NSC team hours after taking the oath; there was no way he could have possibly had all of the information he needed to make that call but he did. That piece of crap, narcissist, wanted everyone to see how tough he is and he got a SEAL killed. It's gross and it's telling that you are also a piece of crap that you aren't outraged about it.

Who said I wasn't outraged?  The raid had been in the works for months.  Planning started under the previous administration.   Why would the military present a raid that they didn't think they could execute?  If someone was incompetent; fire them, court martial them. 

But the fact that you clearly extoll droning (and not collecting any intelligence on real bad guys) tells me all I need to know. 

A huge chunk of Seal Team Six gets blown out of the air in Afghanistan under dubious circumstances:  The Left - Shrug

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: February 02, 2017, 03:03:54 PM »
I tend to agree with dax a little bit on this.  It doesn't seem like trump just decided to start a fight.  And I also think the military would tell him "hold on you puffy faced beta, we aren't ready to do this"

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: February 02, 2017, 03:29:40 PM »
I'd agree probably more blame from the military folks in this one based on what has been reported....BUT.
.....Don't have your press secretary go out and call it a success. FFS this is looking worse and worse as details emerge...It looks far from a success.

I'd also be interested in how much Trump's shaking up of staff and councils had the military out of sorts even though this was being planned for awhile.