Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1049594 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #1375 on: January 29, 2017, 04:44:52 PM »
What a meltdown, wow
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: January 29, 2017, 04:46:16 PM »
What a meltdown, wow

Not even close to White Phosphorus Passive Aggressive Lib.   You set the standard, friend.    :thumbsup:

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: January 29, 2017, 04:50:30 PM »
Does anyone else keeping reading this threads and hating themselves for doing so? Every once in a while there is something that piques my interest. Most of the time it's the same crap. I should read a book.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: January 29, 2017, 05:09:11 PM »
Lol you are trying to say Trump is providing a solution to a problem Obama created....That doesn't exist. Next up...Trump solve flying spaghetti monster problem created by BO

Strange, as I said, we're supposed to collectively buy into every word coming out of entities like the CIA when it may make Trump look bad.   Yet when the CIA director testifies before Congress that one of the most dangerous entities on the planet (outside of the U.S. under Obama) is trying to infiltrate operatives into refugee migrations, we're supposed to just blow that off?   

Weird, so the Obama administration didn't create an environment through the prosecution of perpetual war, that created millions of refugees?  That's revisionism at its best right there.  :thumbsup:

I mean, I'm sure there are people that actually believe that Trump hired Russian prostitutes to piss on a bed because Obama may have slept on it. I think John Brennan is a ghoul, and most days on here you seem to think so too.

Who are you even mad at?

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: January 29, 2017, 05:29:04 PM »
He's mad at himself for voting for Trump. And he'll believe anything in order to fool himself about this mistake.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1380 on: January 29, 2017, 05:45:47 PM »
He's mad at himself for voting for Trump. And he'll believe anything in order to fool himself about this mistake.

Alex Jones is happy still so I assume dax is happy. One thing I've learned these last few months is dax melts down the hardest when things he wants to happen do happen. I think it's a coping defense to continue his perpetual butthurt, aka his core directive.

The Big Train

« Reply #1381 on: January 29, 2017, 06:03:45 PM »

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: January 29, 2017, 06:05:36 PM »
Lol you are trying to say Trump is providing a solution to a problem Obama created....That doesn't exist. Next up...Trump solve flying spaghetti monster problem created by BO

Strange, as I said, we're supposed to collectively buy into every word coming out of entities like the CIA when it may make Trump look bad.   Yet when the CIA director testifies before Congress that one of the most dangerous entities on the planet (outside of the U.S. under Obama) is trying to infiltrate operatives into refugee migrations, we're supposed to just blow that off?   

Weird, so the Obama administration didn't create an environment through the prosecution of perpetual war, that created millions of refugees?  That's revisionism at its best right there.  :thumbsup:

I mean, I'm sure there are people that actually believe that Trump hired Russian prostitutes to piss on a bed because Obama may have slept on it. I think John Brennan is a ghoul, and most days on here you seem to think so too.

Who are you even mad at?

The CIA seems to believe that story, anyway.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #1383 on: January 29, 2017, 06:14:52 PM »

I mean, b.o. created a huge international humanitarian crisis and then completely ignored it while hundreds of thousands (mostly muslims) of people were tortured, raped and/or murdered. Then he ignored all the terrorism in countries accepting large numbers of refugees and started bringing them in at the same level trump is proposing carte blanche.

It's okay to disagree with the 120 day stay until actual vetting processes can be implemented. It's another to act like trump is doing something wholly outrageous under the circumstances when you dngaf 60 days ago.

I see that the resident libtards are wholly out of substantive ammunition and have reverted to "you're melting down" per usual. Losers gonna lose I guess.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 06:18:22 PM by Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) »
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: January 29, 2017, 06:19:14 PM »
Guide to melting down, dax style:

1. Claim Obama is the worst President ever
2. Defend Trump's crazy EO by claiming Obama did it first (remember, Trump is just copying the WORST President ever in dax's world)
3. Don't read either EO to realize they aren't the same and both Presidents have different reasons and intel (none, in Trump's case) for doing what they did
4. Call people libs, mention WaPo a couple times
5. Pretend Trump is great for just doing the same thing as the WORST President ever
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 06:23:02 PM by AbeFroman »

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: January 29, 2017, 06:22:51 PM »
What are the libtards biggest problems with the EO? Blinded by outrage, unfounded conjecture, and misinformation (per usual), they've apparently neglected to articulate that itt.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: January 29, 2017, 06:40:19 PM »
^
someone who makes me uncomfortable
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: January 29, 2017, 07:13:02 PM »
I would say detaining/deporting legal residents is pretty mumped up, apparently fsd thinks it's nbd.

I don't agree with the rest of the ban, especially since we haven't had any problems with the existing "extreme vetting". Blocking refugees because of religion is simply un-American. Fsd is on record for lots of un-American policies so I'm sure he thinks that's nbd either.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: January 29, 2017, 07:17:10 PM »
What are the libtards biggest problems with the EO? Blinded by outrage, unfounded conjecture, and misinformation (per usual), they've apparently neglected to articulate that itt.

Biggest problem? He rolled out an EO so vague and without any notice to the people that had to enforce it ....But wait...To ban a religion only from Muslim countries that he doesn't have business interests. it's temporary in name only so he can float a trial balloon and try half assed to stay within the law.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: January 29, 2017, 07:18:38 PM »
 :lol:

-Deporting/detaining legal residents
-Blocking refugees because of religion

At least lib7 is honest in his reliance upon misinformation and fake news. Good grief.

Not sure we actually employ any real vetting right now, but that would be a rational argument against the short-term 120-day policy. :thumbs:

1 for 3 ain't bad, in baseball

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: January 29, 2017, 07:21:20 PM »

Biggest problem? He rolled out an EO so vague and without any notice to the people that had to enforce it

That's fair and I agree. Very aca website-y implementation. Really mumped a few people's weekend.

....But wait...To ban a religion only from Muslim countries that he doesn't have business interests. it's temporary in name only so he can float a trial balloon and try half assed to stay within the law.

This is pretty crazy.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: January 29, 2017, 07:23:35 PM »

-Deporting/detaining legal residents
-Blocking refugees because of religion

At least lib7 is honest in his reliance upon misinformation and fake news. Good grief.

Not sure we actually employ any real vetting right now, but that would be a rational argument against the short-term 120-day policy. :thumbs:

1 for 3 ain't bad, in baseball

1.) did you blackout yesterday and miss the shitstorm?

2.) you can play the "technically it's not muslims only" game, but we all know you're being dishonest.  this is a ban targeted at muslims.

3.) you just admitted you have no idea what is going on.  these are the "extreme vetting" countries.  there has been zero problems from any of the refugees from these countries. you have to be lying to disagree with that.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: January 29, 2017, 07:28:05 PM »

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: January 29, 2017, 07:31:12 PM »
Lib7 confirmed fake news subsriber :ROFL:

These are the 7 countries the b.o. admin identified as isis hotbeds. They represent about 5% of the muslim world. Ask europe about "zero problems".

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: January 29, 2017, 07:31:48 PM »
talk about misinformation.... :lol:

The Big Train

« Reply #1395 on: January 29, 2017, 07:32:11 PM »
Holy crap

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: January 29, 2017, 07:32:54 PM »
Some people rely too heavily on twitter anecdotes, and then make assfaces out of themselves.  :lol:@lib7

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: January 29, 2017, 07:39:07 PM »
In February of 2016, the Obama Administration added Libya, Yemen, and Somalia to a list of "countries of concern," which placed some restrictions on Visa Waiver Program travel on those who had visited the countries after March 1, 2011.

Iran, Syria, Iraq and Sudan were already on the list from the administration's original law in 2015.

Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly issued a statement clarifying their status saying "lawful permanent resident status will be a dispositive factor in our case-by-case determinations."

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile