Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1046032 times)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #5475 on: October 20, 2017, 04:06:04 PM »
The article says he didn't mock the man, and then goes on to detail how he actually did mock him, but he didn't mock him differently than he mocks people who aren't actually impaired.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #5476 on: October 20, 2017, 04:11:47 PM »
don't eff with Tiffany, she'll google that crap
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #5478 on: October 20, 2017, 04:32:53 PM »
I hope ksuw finds Gorsuch worth the sacrifice of transforming himself into Trump Apologist #1.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #5479 on: October 20, 2017, 04:34:27 PM »

The Big Train

« Reply #5480 on: October 20, 2017, 04:42:46 PM »
Stop being so crazy.

http://www.investors.com/politics/commentary/fake-news-trump-did-not-mock-disabled-reporter-and-other-lies-from-the-left/

holy crap man
This editorial is of lower quality than an average pit post and he was like "this will show them"

The more I think about this I think he was literally talking to himself.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5481 on: October 20, 2017, 05:34:06 PM »
The article says he didn't mock the man, and then goes on to detail how he actually did mock him, but he didn't mock him differently than he mocks people who aren't actually impaired.

Uh, that's kind of the whole point. He mocked the reporter. He did not mock his disability. Are you suggesting it's not ok to mock reporters? Or that being disabled immunized you from mockery? I guess maybe to a liberal it does.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5482 on: October 20, 2017, 05:41:48 PM »

Uh, that's kind of the whole point. He mocked the reporter. He did not mock his disability. Are you suggesting it's not ok to mock reporters? Or that being disabled immunized you from mockery? I guess maybe to a liberal it does.

He just happened to mock him in a way that his disability manifests itself. It's ok guys, it's a fine but important distinction, kinda like he how he didn't make fun of the fact Rubio has a nervous hydration deficiency, but I just happened to have a water bottle in my hand and I'm going to throw it all around. Different thing guys.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5483 on: October 20, 2017, 05:42:16 PM »
I hadn't seen him do it before, link?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5484 on: October 20, 2017, 05:42:31 PM »
Stop being so crazy.

http://www.investors.com/politics/commentary/fake-news-trump-did-not-mock-disabled-reporter-and-other-lies-from-the-left/

Post the examples of similar gestures you have seen plz.

You can watch a whole mantage of them in the last two minutes of this video if you really want to. This wasn't hard to google, btw. "Trump mocked a reporter's disability" is just another bullshit liberal myth.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gBpkMCa_D50&feature=youtu.be
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5485 on: October 20, 2017, 05:44:55 PM »
Stop being so crazy.

You can watch a whole mantage of them in the last two minutes of this video if you really want to. This wasn't hard to google, btw. "Trump mocked a reporter's disability" is just another bullshit liberal myth.

I appreciate your troll bbs'n on a Friday...good show.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5486 on: October 20, 2017, 05:45:13 PM »
That video title :love:

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5487 on: October 20, 2017, 05:45:22 PM »
Stop being so crazy.

You can watch a whole mantage of them in the last two minutes of this video if you really want to. This wasn't hard to google, btw. "Drumpf mocked a reporter's disability" is just another bullshit liberal myth.

Watching that w/o sound is as hilarious as you and this jackoff's argument
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5488 on: October 20, 2017, 05:46:20 PM »

He just happened to mock him in a way that his disability manifests itself. It's ok guys, it's a fine but important distinction, kinda like he how he didn't make fun of the fact Rubio has a nervous hydration deficiency, but I just happened to have a water bottle in my hand and I'm going to throw it all around. Different thing guys.

Actually he didn't. Again, this is a bullshit liberal myth. The reporter's disability in no way causes him to twitch or wave his hands or do anything else even remotely close. It's all covered in the video I linked above.

Please use this as a lesson. You were so sure you were right. You were so clearly wrong. You just swallowed the liberal psychobabble. The lesson is: you can't trust butthurt liberal claims without doing some independent investigation. They are typicallly exaggerations to (in this case) outright lies.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5489 on: October 20, 2017, 05:48:45 PM »
Stop being so crazy.

You can watch a whole mantage of them in the last two minutes of this video if you really want to. This wasn't hard to google, btw. "Drumpf mocked a reporter's disability" is just another bullshit liberal myth.

Watching that w/o sound is as hilarious as you and this jackoff's argument

Are you rough ridin' kidding me right now? You're discounting the clear evidence that you are wrong by watching the video without sound? Even worse - you somehow think this supports your dumbassery? My goodness.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5490 on: October 20, 2017, 05:51:18 PM »
guys calm down, he mocked both disabled and able-bodied people by using stereotypical mentally-Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) movements.  wtf is the big deal jeez
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #5491 on: October 20, 2017, 06:08:24 PM »
'member how mad rite-tards got when Samantha Bee made fun of the brain cancer kid's Nazi hair?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 07:15:36 PM by puniraptor »

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5492 on: October 20, 2017, 06:15:18 PM »
guys calm down, he mocked both disabled and able-bodied people by using stereotypical mentally-Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) movements.  wtf is the big deal jeez

Yea, I think KSUW is kind of missing that this is just the same problem with a different disability at issue. I guess as long as you’re rebutting one liberal argument it’s good enough.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5493 on: October 20, 2017, 06:17:52 PM »
I mean, I appreciate the effort it took to prove that point, but like halfway through whoever was combing over all those clips they gotta think “is this really a point worth making?”

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5494 on: October 20, 2017, 06:27:09 PM »
How do 8 year olds make fun of disabled people. Just like 8 year old mentally abled Trump did.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5495 on: October 20, 2017, 06:50:32 PM »
I mean, I appreciate the effort it took to prove that point, but like halfway through whoever was combing over all those clips they gotta think “is this really a point worth making?”

The alternative would be to allow butthurt liberals to continue spreading lies. So yes, it's a point worth making. Youre kind of setting up a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation, am I right?

And at least this guy went to the effort. Certainly nobody in the media did. Outlets like CNN were more than happy to spread the lie. Liberals should consider that (if they care about being fair minded).

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5496 on: October 20, 2017, 06:52:46 PM »
oh dear, kdub my man... this isn't good for your health

The Big Train

« Reply #5497 on: October 20, 2017, 06:54:12 PM »
I’m sure Trump appreciates and will see your contribution to his supreme glory

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5498 on: October 20, 2017, 06:54:22 PM »
oh dear, kdub my man... this isn't good for your health

I'm good. Kicked the shot out of Silver Dollar City today. See my full report soon.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5499 on: October 20, 2017, 06:55:18 PM »
can't wait