Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1045433 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #14975 on: September 23, 2020, 10:00:44 AM »
Article: July 2nd 2020

Today's date:  Sept. 23rd 2020

No additional lawyers could be added to that number (SlowDug and AlexJonesSuperFan.7)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14976 on: September 23, 2020, 10:01:47 AM »
So when did this extra 100 get in the line?

Just be honest (for a change) SFB, you didn't think there was any validity at all to the lawyers. 

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #14977 on: September 23, 2020, 10:05:36 AM »
Wasn't dax pretending to be a huge Bloomberg guy?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14978 on: September 23, 2020, 10:06:53 AM »
Wasn't dax pretending to be a huge Bloomberg guy?

Some people don't understand the difference between Bloomberg Inc and Michael Bloomberg the politician/political operative.

We have to mark Chingon down as one of those people who don't know the difference.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14979 on: September 23, 2020, 10:07:11 AM »

Just be honest (for a change) SFB, you didn't think there was any validity at all to the lawyers.

I absolutely assumed each campaign has been in contact with legal counsel.  Holy crap, why wouldn't they?  Are you okay today?  you seem more mushy than usual.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14980 on: September 23, 2020, 10:10:01 AM »

I absolutely assumed each campaign has been in contact with legal counsel.  Holy crap, why wouldn't they?  Are you okay today?  you seem more mushy than usual.

Typical Slow Dug back tracking.

Hiring hundreds of lawyers is simply being in contact with legal counsel  :lol: :lol:   

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14981 on: September 23, 2020, 10:16:48 AM »

Hiring hundreds of lawyers is simply being in contact with legal counsel  :lol: :lol:

Losing 400 lawyers from being lined up to no longer being lined up is quite a  blow to the maga tallking point.

Will still need a source for these lawyers being hired versus being volunteers.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #14982 on: September 23, 2020, 10:21:55 AM »
I think gE is nearing triple digits as far as lined up lawyers go.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14983 on: September 23, 2020, 10:22:21 AM »

Losing 400 lawyers from being lined up to no longer being lined up is quite a  blow to the maga tallking point.

Will still need a source for these lawyers being hired versus being volunteers.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14984 on: September 23, 2020, 10:25:15 AM »
that's nearly 1000 tapouts lined up

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14985 on: September 23, 2020, 10:30:41 AM »
 :lol:

From the guy who equates hundreds of lawyers to picking up the phone and calling a lawyer. 

Won't admit he thought it was all fabricated,  now wants to try and dissect the exact numbers and wants me to define paid vs volunteer numbers.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14986 on: September 23, 2020, 10:32:38 AM »
could be 600 tapouts lined up.  It's a lot though.  and they are all lined up

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #14987 on: September 23, 2020, 10:36:17 AM »
Dax, just to make you feel better, no one is surprised that a campaign would hire lawyers, especially in this election when one of the candidates is already telling anyone that will listen that the results will be fraudulent.

I know you're flailing and embarrassed that you were once again caught misrepresenting things, but you're just making yourself look even more foolish with this display.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14988 on: September 23, 2020, 10:44:02 AM »
Dax, just to make you feel better, no one is surprised that a campaign would hire lawyers, especially in this election when one of the candidates is already telling anyone that will listen that the results will be fraudulent.

I know you're flailing and embarrassed that you were once again caught misrepresenting things, but you're just making yourself look even more foolish with this display.

:lol:  Of course they're going to hire lawyers.  That was discussed weeks ago you dumbass. 

The article was written nearly 3 months ago AlexJonesSuperFan.7, you have absolutely no idea if the campaign has lined up more lawyers or not.

You guys are constantly trying to imply that it's just evil Don Trump that's going to try and disrupt the election outcome and that these lawyers are just being brought in to protect poor lil ol ChiCom Joe from Don Trump.

When your party and the political slugs that support Joe and oppose Trump are literally war gaming overthrowing a Trump electoral college victory.

Only an extreme simpleton buys the narrative that these are just a bunch of law firm interns being sent out into the field to check for hanging chads.

This is clearly way over your head  :frown: :frown:

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #14989 on: September 23, 2020, 11:02:01 AM »
Ok, you choose the looking foolish path.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14990 on: September 23, 2020, 11:06:15 AM »
Ok, you choose the looking foolish path.

Oh look, AlexJonesSuperFan.7 unilaterally declares that someone looks foolish (a tap out), once again, how positively on brand.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14991 on: September 23, 2020, 12:02:25 PM »
Now I now why dax doesn't go into specifics to what he is hinting around at. It sounded really really dumb even to him I bet.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14992 on: September 23, 2020, 01:02:04 PM »
600 Lawyers, 10,000 volunteers (in July)

Resident mega enraged BidenVoters Star.7, Drama Queen Phil, and Slow Dug at first don't remember the discussion from several weeks back, then don't actually believe the Biden campaign hired that many lawyers, and now want to go all anal on the exact numbers as stated from . . . nearly 90 days ago. 

As I said, absolutely on brand.

Oh here's your "volunteers", Slow Dug (as if that makes the slightest bit of difference in regards to the end game)

https://www.law.com/texaslawyer/2020/06/25/dallas-attorney-says-hes-recruited-thousands-of-lawyers-to-help-joe-biden-become-the-next-u-s-president/?slreturn=20200823140020

BidenVoter Deflecto Shields: Warm Up Mode

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14993 on: September 23, 2020, 01:29:47 PM »
proving you don't handle ass whippings very well when you cry/whine this much

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14994 on: September 23, 2020, 01:45:20 PM »
A tsunami of tap outs

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14995 on: September 23, 2020, 03:36:09 PM »
I just appreciate the fact that a billionaire Dem operative just openly advertises that he's prepared to spend millions to buy votes in Florida.

Very ballsy . . . congrats BidenVoter(s)

We'll add cold hard cash to the list of things Nancy Pelosi has in her quell.

Buy votes? You're assuming these people having their restitution paid are all democrats? Wasn't it a Republican governor serving at the same time as a Republican president that restored the voting rights?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14996 on: September 23, 2020, 03:57:45 PM »
I just appreciate the fact that a billionaire Dem operative just openly advertises that he's prepared to spend millions to buy votes in Florida.

Buy votes? You're assuming these people having their restitution paid are all democrats? Wasn't it a Republican governor serving at the same time as a Republican president that restored the voting rights?

Let me get this straight.  You just compared mechanisms and actions of elected officials working through the legislative/regulatory process in their jurisdiction, to the actions of a non elected political operative?   

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14997 on: September 23, 2020, 04:03:59 PM »

Let me get this straight.  You just compared mechanisms and actions of elected officials working through the legislative/regulatory process in their jurisdiction, to the actions of a non elected political operative?   

I didn't do that at all, I asked you a couple of questions about what you posted, which you didn't answer. I didn't state my opinion of how Michael Bloomberg spent his money.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #14998 on: September 23, 2020, 04:07:08 PM »
Dax's former guy Bloomberg donated to a charity that pays the fines. He's not buying anyone's vote smdh

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14999 on: September 23, 2020, 04:31:44 PM »

I didn't do that at all, I asked you a couple of questions about what you posted, which you didn't answer. I didn't state my opinion of how Michael Bloomberg spent his money.

The political party of the Governor working through the legislative process is utterly immaterial.   Note that I didn't say a thing about whether felons should be allowed to vote.    All you have to do is read the words and the acknowledgement by Bloomberg that Florida is likely going to be a tightly contested swing state and that tells you all  you need to know relative to his intentions and what he believes will occur by his financial activity.   If Bloomberg thought his paying off the fines was going to benefit Trump and Republicans he wouldn't spend a dime.