Author Topic: Dallas  (Read 47037 times)

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
Re: Dallas
« Reply #475 on: July 14, 2016, 02:44:05 PM »
What if all lives matter isn't a monolith and includes people who use the phrase to say there is racism and inequality and the collective we need to strive to towards removing them and being more inclusive as a society.

This is exactly why black lives matter is important. I don't understand how in this country it's so hard to acknowledge that black people have had it ultra shitty throughout the history of this country? How in the eff can you guys fix anything if you refuse to acknowledge what has happened to black people in this country?

You say this is important, you say you don't want sympathy, what do you want white people to fix?
I am being sincere, I love black people and want them to thrive like I do all Americans.

Fix 400 years of institutional racism.

mocat math  :sdeek:

Nah apparently you don't read. The first slaves were brought and sold in 1619. I know that wasn't taught in American history in middle and high school but I'm sure you're an adult now.

And you're saying some monolithic group of white people alive today are responsible for that?  C'mon.  My ancestors had nothing to do with that.

Feel free to link me saying white people today being responsible for slavery? Thanks and I'll listen off the air.

If they are not responsible, then why is it their problem to fix?

I don't know why you are so routinely dismissive of clear, direct questions.  It makes dialogue (which I think is the point) very difficult.
Two things
1. Because a make good never happened does that mean we should just forget about it? Treat it like someone stole a soda out of the fridge?
2. Should I post the list of historical wrongs again? I mean I won't but I'm confused by you acting as if this all stopped with the emancipation proclamation.

1.  Yes.  Or, if you prefer, shall we have Micah Xavier Johnson's great great great grandkids some day punished for their relative's crimes?
2.  Please do.  But please put them in a list from most egregious to least egregious with all the other wrongs done to every other group in the American population.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: July 14, 2016, 02:47:19 PM »
Hey blacks, sorry about that whole redlining thing that has had widespread lasting effects. No harm no foul right? We cool? Alright well c'ya.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: July 14, 2016, 02:48:31 PM »
What has brought you to that assumption?
I've came across a lot of MIR's in my life. Like, i'm friends with them IRL, but when they tell me how they really feel, I can hear the hate in their heart. Sounds like a lot of them assume, white ppl have that same hate in their heart as well. I'm saying in general. Obviously, not everyone feels this way.
1. You don't know a thing about me.
2. You're too rough ridin' stupid to know and articulate what's in your own mind, don't do it for others, it's a losing proposition.
Internet tough guy!

What's so tough about observing that you're legitimately stupid?
rough ridin' stupid = Having opposing view points from MIR #MIRlogic Do you call your camp kids rough ridin' idiots too? Is that your whole vocabulary? Just belittling ppl 24/7?

The list of people on this blog I've called stupid is a very short list. I legitimately think, almost know, that you have a sub 80 iq.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: July 14, 2016, 02:49:45 PM »
MIR please include this in the list:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sp%C3%A1nverjav%C3%ADgin and let me know what kind of reparations I can expect.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: July 14, 2016, 02:51:34 PM »
I've brainstormed some solutions to racial problems, but they're pretty radical.  Like 1000 x more radical than v2.0.  I'm not ready to submerge them into the gE think tank yet.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #480 on: July 14, 2016, 02:55:30 PM »
I've came across a lot of MIR's in my life. Like, i'm friends with them IRL, but when they tell me how they really feel, I can hear the hate in their heart. Sounds like a lot of them assume, white ppl have that same hate in their heart as well. I'm saying in general. Obviously, not everyone feels this way.
2. You're too rough ridin' stupid to know and articulate what's in your own mind, don't do it for others, it's a losing proposition.
Internet tough guy!

rough ridin' stupid = Having opposing view points from MIR #MIRlogic Do you call your camp kids rough ridin' idiots too? Is that your whole vocabulary? Just belittling ppl 24/7?

The list of people on this blog I've called stupid is a very short list. I legitimately think, almost know, that you have a sub 80 iq.
Well, you're no brain surgeon yourself. You run a camp for Christ sakes.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: July 14, 2016, 03:00:09 PM »
You might have to take that up with Iceland

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: July 14, 2016, 03:02:20 PM »
The Federal Government owns 640 million acres of land. They could have a new Homestead Act for black people.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: July 14, 2016, 03:05:21 PM »
You might have to take that up with Iceland

Just as MIR is taking it up with 1616 USA.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: July 14, 2016, 03:06:53 PM »
You might be missing mir's point

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: July 14, 2016, 03:13:27 PM »
Internet tough guy!

You're correct, I'm definitely not a brain surgeon. You got that one right, have a lollipop.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: July 14, 2016, 03:17:53 PM »
good rule of thumb for wacky going forward:  stay away from conversations about race. 

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: July 14, 2016, 03:19:22 PM »
Internet tough guy!

You're correct, I'm definitely not a brain surgeon. You got that one right, have a lollipop.
Been too busy drooling at my desk from my current state of retardation. Are you sure i'm allowed to?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: July 14, 2016, 03:23:03 PM »
The issue with race conversations for most people is that they are completely unwilling to listen before taking.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: July 14, 2016, 03:28:29 PM »

i'm not sure if emo missed mir's point or not, but i'm pretty confident that you either missed or ignored emo's point.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: July 14, 2016, 03:31:17 PM »
Been too busy drooling at my desk from my current state of retardation. Are you sure i'm allowed to?

you post that you're stupid whenever convenient, yet you insist on expounding on issues as if anyone should give a eff what you think.  if you don't truly believe that you're stupid, stop using being stupid as an excuse.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: July 14, 2016, 03:33:40 PM »

i'm not sure if emo missed mir's point or not, but i'm pretty confident that you either missed or ignored emo's point.

Don't know about lib but I ignored emo's point because this, like every other race conversations we've had, he's countering points I haven't made.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: July 14, 2016, 03:35:39 PM »
i don't think you have any obligation to engage him, mir.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: July 14, 2016, 03:41:50 PM »
What if all lives matter isn't a monolith and includes people who use the phrase to say there is racism and inequality and the collective we need to strive to towards removing them and being more inclusive as a society.

This is exactly why black lives matter is important. I don't understand how in this country it's so hard to acknowledge that black people have had it ultra shitty throughout the history of this country? How in the eff can you guys fix anything if you refuse to acknowledge what has happened to black people in this country?

I acknowledge the history, what do you want me to fix and how, you wrote this crap not me.......

I don't want, you, cat27, to do anything, you're incapable of doing much of anything for anyone.

:lol: this is like a bbs Watersworld, you are just a big cliche with little substance, sad since I was truly interested in what you think, but for some reason you aren't willing to share that.  Forgive me for not paying a whole lot of mind to your rhetoric going forward.  Have fun saying colored, jiggaboo and porch monkey online tho :thumbsup:
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: July 14, 2016, 03:45:41 PM »
If I missed mir's point it's because it was a stupid point and not worth engaging or wasn't clear.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #495 on: July 14, 2016, 03:46:44 PM »

Don't know about lib but I ignored emo's point because this, like every other race conversations we've had, he's countering points I haven't made.

This is what my response was about

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: July 14, 2016, 04:08:28 PM »

i can't read emo's mind and don't know exactly what points he was trying to make or what points he was trying to counter.  it seemed to me that at least one point he was trying to discuss was mir's assertion of 400 years of institutional racism/slavery since 1619.

ignoring that 30 seconds of googling 1619 and slavery indicates that it is not precisely accurate*, mir definitely did make that point, and whether emo's entire line of posting was intended to address it or not, it definitely had moved in the direction of addressing it by the time liblib jumped in to state that it didn't address it.

African workers first appeared in Virginia in 1619, brought by English privateers from a Spanish slave ship they had intercepted. As the Africans were baptized Christians, they were treated as indentured servants.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: July 14, 2016, 04:17:54 PM »

i can't read emo's mind and don't know exactly what points he was trying to make or what points he was trying to counter.  it seemed to me that at least one point he was trying to discuss was mir's assertion of 400 years of institutional racism/slavery since 1619.

ignoring that 30 seconds of googling 1619 and slavery indicates that it is not precisely accurate*, mir definitely did make that point, and whether emo's entire line of posting was intended to address it or not, it definitely had moved in the direction of addressing it by the time liblib jumped in to state that it didn't address it.

African workers first appeared in Virginia in 1619, brought by English privateers from a Spanish slave ship they had intercepted. As the Africans were baptized Christians, they were treated as indentured servants.

My take:

Mir mentioned 400 years of institutional racism. Emo says that's not true. Mir says 16 whatever Emo says well Iceland killed some Spaniards.

The 400 years thing was not about white people should feel bad for stuff in the 1600's, but to show the length and the magnitude that systematic racism has entrenched itself into american society and how it still effects us today. The 400 years being exactly correct is not really relevant

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #498 on: July 14, 2016, 04:19:12 PM »
I don't see a person who just insults every other person who doesn't wholesale adopt their pov as being genuinely interested in "engaging" in conversation. Very sociopathic and delusional behavior, per usual.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: July 14, 2016, 04:19:36 PM »
his point was that america didn't exist 400 years ago, liblib.