Author Topic: Dallas  (Read 47039 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Dallas
« Reply #450 on: July 14, 2016, 10:10:54 AM »
What has brought you to that assumption?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: July 14, 2016, 10:14:42 AM »
Can you two 'tards go start another thread to slap fight in.........
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: July 14, 2016, 10:14:57 AM »
I've came across a lot of MIR's in my life. Like, i'm friends with them IRL, but when they tell me how they really feel, I can hear the hate in their heart. Sounds like a lot of them assume, white ppl have that same hate in their heart as well. I'm saying in general. Obviously, not everyone feels this way.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: July 14, 2016, 10:16:24 AM »
We're having a conversation on what's going on in todays world. If you're not appreciative of other peoples opinions on topics, stop reading said posters reply.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: July 14, 2016, 10:17:25 AM »
If we would put radio transmitting dog identification chips and everybody when the cops got out of a car they could have a radio reader that would give them all of the input data but the guy that they're going to go look at and if he has no record they wouldn't have to pull their guns.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: July 14, 2016, 10:19:06 AM »

No one is fighting, just getting down to the nitty gritty brass tax with my IRL friend
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: July 14, 2016, 10:19:22 AM »
We're having a conversation on what's going on in todays world. If you're not appreciative of other peoples opinions on topics, stop reading said posters reply.

I like you Wack, but you are just being trolled, and it's rough ridin' up a good discussion.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: July 14, 2016, 12:20:42 PM »
What if all lives matter isn't a monolith and includes people who use the phrase to say there is racism and inequality and the collective we need to strive to towards removing them and being more inclusive as a society.

This is exactly why black lives matter is important. I don't understand how in this country it's so hard to acknowledge that black people have had it ultra shitty throughout the history of this country? How in the eff can you guys fix anything if you refuse to acknowledge what has happened to black people in this country?

You say this is important, you say you don't want sympathy, what do you want white people to fix?
I am being sincere, I love black people and want them to thrive like I do all Americans.

Fix 400 years of institutional racism.

mocat math  :sdeek:

Nah apparently you don't read. The first slaves were brought and sold in 1619. I know that wasn't taught in American history in middle and high school but I'm sure you're an adult now.

And you're saying some monolithic group of white people alive today are responsible for that?  C'mon.  My ancestors had nothing to do with that. 

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: July 14, 2016, 12:22:11 PM »
I assume most black ppl hate white ppl (somewhere deep in their heart) and most black ppl probably think white ppl are racist, across the board.

I don't assume this, and you shouldn't either WC.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #459 on: July 14, 2016, 12:38:51 PM »
I've came across a lot of MIR's in my life. Like, i'm friends with them IRL, but when they tell me how they really feel, I can hear the hate in their heart. Sounds like a lot of them assume, white ppl have that same hate in their heart as well. I'm saying in general. Obviously, not everyone feels this way.

Every dipshit who has ever been pulled over for a traffic violation thinks they didn't do anything wrong. It's not exclusive to race and it's anecdotal crap.

The stuff he's bitching about is decades if not centuries old, and the socioeconomic items effect more whites than blacks.  You have to take the false step of "statistically disproportionate" to achieve the "institutional" bias we repeatedly here about.

Nobody is disputing the existence of slavery 150 years ago, or the bullshit the southern Democrats continued to pull into the 1960's. It happened, and trillions of dollars have been spent andmillions of pages of legislation passed to correct the matter, in addition to privately funded support. Nothing seems to substantively help, yet someone else remains the problem. That, in and of itself, is damning.

My problem is the lack of accountability and unwillingness to take any responsibilty. The never ending cycle of what more and more appear to be contrived and manufactured excuses is exhausting and pathetic. People that are our peers are not victims by inheritance, that's stupid. They have a completely new and largely fair dance card, and too many of them aren't checking off the squares.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: July 14, 2016, 01:35:35 PM »
How?

Do you normally rely on victims or the afflicted to correct errors of those committing transgressions?

Stop playing games, I'm asking you what you think the solution is.

No idea, what's yours?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: July 14, 2016, 01:42:22 PM »
1. You don't know a thing about me.
2. You're too rough ridin' stupid to know and articulate what's in your own mind, don't do it for others, it's a losing proposition.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: July 14, 2016, 01:45:10 PM »
What if all lives matter isn't a monolith and includes people who use the phrase to say there is racism and inequality and the collective we need to strive to towards removing them and being more inclusive as a society.

This is exactly why black lives matter is important. I don't understand how in this country it's so hard to acknowledge that black people have had it ultra shitty throughout the history of this country? How in the eff can you guys fix anything if you refuse to acknowledge what has happened to black people in this country?

You say this is important, you say you don't want sympathy, what do you want white people to fix?
I am being sincere, I love black people and want them to thrive like I do all Americans.

Nah apparently you don't read. The first slaves were brought and sold in 1619. I know that wasn't taught in American history in middle and high school but I'm sure you're an adult now.

And you're saying some monolithic group of white people alive today are responsible for that?  C'mon.  My ancestors had nothing to do with that.

Feel free to link me saying white people today being responsible for slavery? Thanks and I'll listen off the air.

Offline Ptolemy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: July 14, 2016, 01:54:13 PM »
We are victims of institutional racism and have not been able to rise out of it!

Sincerely,
Justice Clarence Thomas
Prof. Walter Williams
Dr. Thomas Sowell

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: July 14, 2016, 01:56:44 PM »
2. You're too rough ridin' stupid to know and articulate what's in your own mind, don't do it for others, it's a losing proposition.
Internet tough guy!

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #465 on: July 14, 2016, 01:59:21 PM »

Feel free to link me saying white people today being responsible for slavery? Thanks and I'll listen off the air.

If they are not responsible, then why is it their problem to fix?

I don't know why you are so routinely dismissive of clear, direct questions.  It makes dialogue (which I think is the point) very difficult.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: July 14, 2016, 02:00:22 PM »
I'll pray for you MIR. We'll get through this together.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: July 14, 2016, 02:01:22 PM »
wacky you need to crank the ISO on one half of that picture.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: July 14, 2016, 02:06:25 PM »

I acknowledge the history, what do you want me to fix and how, you wrote this crap not me.......

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: July 14, 2016, 02:31:20 PM »
We are victims of institutional racism and have not been able to rise out of it!

Sincerely,
Justice Clarence Thomas
Prof. Walter Williams
Dr. Thomas Sowell

I don't think you understand the conversation

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: July 14, 2016, 02:32:48 PM »
Internet tough guy!

What's so tough about observing that you're legitimately stupid?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: July 14, 2016, 02:36:42 PM »

If they are not responsible, then why is it their problem to fix?

I don't know why you are so routinely dismissive of clear, direct questions.  It makes dialogue (which I think is the point) very difficult.
Two things
1. Because a make good never happened does that mean we should just forget about it? Treat it like someone stole a soda out of the fridge?
2. Should I post the list of historical wrongs again? I mean I won't but I'm confused by you acting as if this all stopped with the emancipation proclamation.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: July 14, 2016, 02:40:07 PM »

I acknowledge the history, what do you want me to fix and how, you wrote this crap not me.......

I don't want, you, cat27, to do anything, you're incapable of doing much of anything for anyone.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: July 14, 2016, 02:40:21 PM »
Internet tough guy!

What's so tough about observing that you're legitimately stupid?
rough ridin' stupid = Having opposing view points from MIR #MIRlogic Do you call your camp kids rough ridin' idiots too? Is that your whole vocabulary? Just belittling ppl 24/7?

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: July 14, 2016, 02:42:11 PM »
always funny when wacky attack's black's victimhood mentality and then immediately goes right in to how he has been victimized.