Author Topic: Dallas  (Read 47675 times)

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Re: Dallas
« Reply #425 on: July 14, 2016, 05:56:07 AM »
both speeches were good. bush's speech was good but more important because the screamers will take a break form sliming their upper lips to actually listen to it

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: July 14, 2016, 07:32:11 AM »
What if all lives matter isn't a monolith and includes people who use the phrase to say there is racism and inequality and the collective we need to strive to towards removing them and being more inclusive as a society.

This is exactly why black lives matter is important. I don't understand how in this country it's so hard to acknowledge that black people have had it ultra shitty throughout the history of this country? How in the eff can you guys fix anything if you refuse to acknowledge what has happened to black people in this country?

You say this is important, you say you don't want sympathy, what do you want white people to fix?
I am being sincere, I love black people and want them to thrive like I do all Americans.
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: July 14, 2016, 09:23:19 AM »
What if all lives matter isn't a monolith and includes people who use the phrase to say there is racism and inequality and the collective we need to strive to towards removing them and being more inclusive as a society.

This is exactly why black lives matter is important. I don't understand how in this country it's so hard to acknowledge that black people have had it ultra shitty throughout the history of this country? How in the eff can you guys fix anything if you refuse to acknowledge what has happened to black people in this country?

You say this is important, you say you don't want sympathy, what do you want white people to fix?
I am being sincere, I love black people and want them to thrive like I do all Americans.

Fix 400 years of institutional racism.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: July 14, 2016, 09:24:08 AM »
How?

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: July 14, 2016, 09:26:52 AM »

mocat math  :sdeek:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: July 14, 2016, 09:34:39 AM »
How?

Do you normally rely on victims or the afflicted to correct errors of those committing transgressions?

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #431 on: July 14, 2016, 09:35:24 AM »
It's the ultimate strawman, the failings/shortcomings of an entire segment of society is the fault of the nebulous "institution". A list of unrelated events over the course of centuries with no direct application to those in the present, has some intangible yet substantive effect  upon said persons. The only way to fix it is either time machine or equality through inequality.

If you disagree you are a racist - strawman and sociopathic.

People like MIR have been brainwashed and coddled to the point of delusion. It's a sad, pathetic and vindictive group of people (black, white, whatever) educated in trivia and profiting upon and manipulating the ignorant for their own personal gain.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: July 14, 2016, 09:38:01 AM »

mocat math  :sdeek:

Nah apparently you don't read. The first slaves were brought and sold in 1619. I know that wasn't taught in American history in middle and high school but I'm sure you're an adult now.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: July 14, 2016, 09:38:58 AM »
And white ppl are still paying for it.  :frown: We're all racists and sociopaths.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: July 14, 2016, 09:45:31 AM »
It's the ultimate strawman, the failings/shortcomings of an entire segment of society is the fault of the nebulous "institution". A list of unrelated events over the course of centuries with no direct application to those in the present, has some intangible yet substantive effect  upon said persons.
Slavery, Jim Crow, segregation, lynchings, voter suppression, inequitable educational funding, housing discrimination, etc. are unrelated events that weren't institutional and had no lasting effect on the one group of people who were effected by all of that.  :ROFL: The Irish overcame, no clue why the coons can't do the same, they virtually had the same plight.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: July 14, 2016, 09:47:10 AM »
And white ppl are still paying for it.  :frown: We're all racists and sociopaths.

Still paying? Paying what exactly?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: July 14, 2016, 09:50:08 AM »

Sounds like you have a lot of hate in your heart towards white ppl. I think this is pretty much the same across the board. You think all white ppl are racist and most black ppl hate white ppl (not racist tho), etc. It's #science.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 09:58:20 AM by WackyCat08 »

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: July 14, 2016, 09:50:44 AM »
WackyCat08 wants a picture of the ghetto family his tax dollars are supporting
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: July 14, 2016, 09:51:12 AM »
Something really shitty happened 400 years ago, the white ppl did it, so eff them!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 09:57:16 AM by WackyCat08 »

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: July 14, 2016, 09:51:40 AM »
WackyCat08 wants a picture of the ghetto family his tax dollars are supporting
God! You're so rough ridin' annoying at times.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: July 14, 2016, 09:52:06 AM »
How?

Do you normally rely on victims or the afflicted to correct errors of those committing transgressions?

Stop playing games, I'm asking you what you think the solution is.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: July 14, 2016, 09:56:23 AM »
It's the ultimate strawman, the failings/shortcomings of an entire segment of society is the fault of the nebulous "institution". A list of unrelated events over the course of centuries with no direct application to those in the present, has some intangible yet substantive effect  upon said persons. The only way to fix it is either time machine or equality through inequality.

If you disagree you are a racist - strawman and sociopathic.

People like MIR have been brainwashed and coddled to the point of delusion. It's a sad, pathetic and vindictive group of people (black, white, whatever) educated in trivia and profiting upon and manipulating the ignorant for their own personal gain.

free mkt

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: July 14, 2016, 10:00:13 AM »

Sounds like you have a lot of hate in your heart towards white ppl. I think this is pretty much the same across the board. You think all white ppl are racist and most black ppl hate white ppl (not racist tho), etc. It's #science.

What is the same across the board?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: July 14, 2016, 10:01:44 AM »
I explained it in the next line, dumbass. Don't be so obtuse. Good grief.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: July 14, 2016, 10:03:42 AM »
Is it time to share the everyone's a little bit racist puppet musical again?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: July 14, 2016, 10:05:08 AM »
Probably. I hate how lib^7 plays dumb all the time, just so he can get neocon posters that he dislikes, to keep talking. It's exhausting.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: July 14, 2016, 10:05:57 AM »
I explained it in the next line, dumbass. Don't be so obtuse. Good grief.

No you didn't

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: July 14, 2016, 10:07:11 AM »
wacky, i can usually figure out what you mean but that one wasn't terribly obvious

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: July 14, 2016, 10:08:49 AM »
Probably. I hate how lib^7 plays dumb all the time, just so he can get neocon posters that he dislikes, to keep talking. It's exhausting.

Why does explaining your opinions clearly upset you so much?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: July 14, 2016, 10:09:33 AM »
I assume most black ppl hate white ppl (somewhere deep in their heart) and most black ppl probably think white ppl are racist, across the board.