Author Topic: Official Black Lives Matter Thread  (Read 25005 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Re: Official Black Lives Matter Thread
« Reply #150 on: March 12, 2017, 02:59:47 PM »
I kind of wish the police shot more criminals, and I don't care what color any of the criminals are.

yeah our cops really need to get their kill totals up

More like criminals on the streets total down, hombre
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: March 12, 2017, 03:01:14 PM »
I kind of wish the police shot more criminals, and I don't care what color any of the criminals are.

yeah our cops really need to get their kill totals up

More like criminals on the streets total down, hombre

totally

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 05, 2017, 11:58:16 AM »
Kansas State University Police investigating incident
By Division of Communications and Marketing

On Friday, May 5, the Kansas State University Office of Institutional Equity received notification of a noose hanging from a tree on the Manhattan campus. It was removed and the Kansas State University Police Department is investigating. Anyone with information should call 785-532-6412 or email [email protected].

The reason for the noose is unknown, but Kansas State University reminds K-Staters about the Principles of Community. We stand united against all forms of discrimination.

This is a stressful time of year and anyone who has concerns should contact Counseling Services at 785-532-6977, [email protected]; the Office of Student Life, 785-532-6432, [email protected]; the Office of Institutional Equity at 785-532-6220, [email protected]; or the Office of Diversity, 785-532-6276, [email protected].

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 05, 2017, 12:36:37 PM »
Good grief

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 05, 2017, 12:53:28 PM »
dammit Lon

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 05, 2017, 01:06:45 PM »
eff that

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #156 on: May 05, 2017, 01:36:33 PM »
I see racism is alive and well on campus. Some things never change.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 05, 2017, 01:37:06 PM »
 :RacistFlush:

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 05, 2017, 01:38:55 PM »
false flag attack from lil bro

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 05, 2017, 06:40:36 PM »

Kansas State University Office of Institutional Equity

What in the actual eff? :facepalm:

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 05, 2017, 06:48:38 PM »

FSD is against Title VI and IX?

The Big Train

« Reply #162 on: May 05, 2017, 06:50:06 PM »
obviously he doesn't think it's needed, just get in the way of his male dominance

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 05, 2017, 08:52:26 PM »

Not that anyone is surprised, but it's important to point out that FSD is more upset about the fact of the existence of the Kansas State University Office of Institutional Equity than he is the fact that there was a noose hanging from a tree on-campus.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 09:16:45 PM by bucket »

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 05, 2017, 09:12:02 PM »
For some people it is hard to look at the world from anyone else's point of view. They put a lot of stock in the adversity they have overcome, possibly overvalue it and their success, and look down on others who haven't achieved what they have. They pay no mind to any advantage they were granted at birth and only focus on the struggles they overcame. It inflates their ego to the point that they discount anything that helps others. They feel that any injustice they overcame is tantamount to any injustice anyone that has ever experienced.

Sidebar: I often leave out words when typing much like I leave out context or train of thought when conversing.

It's something I personally have dealt with in the addict community. I sometimes lack empathy for others when I'm doing well, but i want everyone to stop everything for me when I'm wasted. Sometimes from the same people I ignored or looked down upon. Being in an Oxford House helped. One moment I'll never forget, I was walking into Wal Mart and I saw a couple hugging and very much in love. My first thought was about how ugly they both were. I took a few more steps and thought. You're better looking, sure, but they are happy and in love you are not.

Anger is rarely dissected. It's what makes us angry and why is what is important. I find that when I am happy little bothers me. When I am pissed I try to figure out what is going on in my own life that let a person or occurrence anger me so. (I've been bad about doing this lately)

To tie this ramble back in, I assume that FSD has overcome some crap in his life and was never given support or hand outs. He made himself and is proud. It pisses him off when other people get help. When he wasn't, or doesn't recognize the, help(ed) that he received. I believe he and I have some things in common and also disagree on much. I can be an angry son of a bitch myself.

I'm also bummed that FSD isn't who I thought he was. So it's weird that all of the libel I tossed out rang true. Or perhaps he lies about where he lives.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: May 05, 2017, 09:13:10 PM »
I don't expect anyone to read all of that. I started typing and as my brain does I tangented myself off without any defined connection.

The Big Train

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 05, 2017, 09:22:36 PM »
For some people it is hard to look at the world from anyone else's point of view. They put a lot of stock in the adversity they have overcome, possibly overvalue it and their success, and look down on others who haven't achieved what they have. They pay no mind to any advantage they were granted at birth and only focus on the struggles they overcame. It inflates their ego to the point that they discount anything that helps others. They feel that any injustice they overcame is tantamount to any injustice anyone that has ever experienced.

Sidebar: I often leave out words when typing much like I leave out context or train of thought when conversing.

It's something I personally have dealt with in the addict community. I sometimes lack empathy for others when I'm doing well, but i want everyone to stop everything for me when I'm wasted. Sometimes from the same people I ignored or looked down upon. Being in an Oxford House helped. One moment I'll never forget, I was walking into Wal Mart and I saw a couple hugging and very much in love. My first thought was about how ugly they both were. I took a few more steps and thought. You're better looking, sure, but they are happy and in love you are not.

Anger is rarely dissected. It's what makes us angry and why is what is important. I find that when I am happy little bothers me. When I am pissed I try to figure out what is going on in my own life that let a person or occurrence anger me so. (I've been bad about doing this lately)

To tie this ramble back in, I assume that FSD has overcome some crap in his life and was never given support or hand outs. He made himself and is proud. It pisses him off when other people get help. When he wasn't, or doesn't recognize the, help(ed) that he received. I believe he and I have some things in common and also disagree on much. I can be an angry son of a bitch myself.

I'm also bummed that FSD isn't who I thought he was. So it's weird that all of the libel I tossed out rang true. Or perhaps he lies about where he lives.

I assume that FSD has overcome some crap in his life and was never given support or hand outs.

Don't make assumptions, SDK. That's what the FSD's of the world do. That and object to Title VI and IX.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 05, 2017, 09:26:22 PM »
Hahaha I'll admit when I assume wrong

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 05, 2017, 10:42:19 PM »

Not that anyone is surprised, but it's important to point out that FSD is more upset about the fact of the existence of the Kansas State University Office of Institutional Equity than he is the fact that there was a noose hanging from a tree on-campus.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 06, 2017, 07:32:53 AM »

Just noting the Orwellian name.

Jfc, assholes, take your rage and desperation out on somebody else.

And unless somebody or something thing is hanging from that noose, throw it away and move on. People do stupid crap all the time. Ignore it. You'll have a much more fulfilling life if you stop trying to "get" everyone.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 06, 2017, 09:21:31 AM »
I wonder if that is the office charged with suppressing free speech and creating safe spaces.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 06, 2017, 09:32:54 AM »
That office is triggering some people

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 06, 2017, 09:38:01 AM »
That office is triggering some people

Apparently charged with hurting fsd's feelings  :frown:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 06, 2017, 10:49:54 AM »
I agree making a story of it makes it A bigger deal. FSD is also on a constant social morphine drip