Author Topic: The Trump Candidacy  (Read 435033 times)

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Candidacy
« Reply #1550 on: March 02, 2016, 04:14:01 PM »
That can't be real.  :sdeek:

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: March 02, 2016, 04:15:25 PM »
Wasn't Cruz watch partying at a known bigots bar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: March 02, 2016, 04:22:09 PM »
Wasn't Cruz watch partying at a known bigots bar?

Emerson Bigots?   :sdeek:

Offline Dub

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: March 02, 2016, 04:22:36 PM »
It was a great moment after the last debate when Trump was getting interviewed and claimed that the IRS was targeting him with audits due to his strong Christian beliefs.

Yes! This was fantastic!

I saw this live too and it was great television seeing the face of the guy asking the question trying to comprehend what just happened and figuring out follow up questions

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: March 02, 2016, 04:22:55 PM »
I would be so pumped to vote for Mitt Romney (I)

yeah it's crazy how attractive that sounds in this field

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: March 02, 2016, 04:32:02 PM »

Offline Dub

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: March 02, 2016, 04:40:40 PM »
 :D

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: March 02, 2016, 05:04:27 PM »
Poor Mitt just had bad timing.  He would probably be a two termer if he had just waited
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #1558 on: March 02, 2016, 05:12:09 PM »
You put John Huntsman on that ticket, and I'll pull that lever.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #1559 on: March 02, 2016, 05:31:44 PM »
The accusation that [insert pub candidate here] is racist is the laziest, most predictable and typical comment from the left. Everyone except for their mindless idiot constituency is completely bored and deaf to the accusation. The left is the boy who cried wolf, the chicken who said the sky is falling. This a reason trump is doing well, people are tired of being attacked for not stepping into line without whatever crazy ass contrived issue the left is railing against.

In the case of Trump, I assume the racism accusations largely stem from his comments about the number of criminals illegally crossing the border into our country. That statement is undeniably true, and properly identifies a serious health, safety and welfare issue that is not being properly addressed by our federal government, and which federal government is actually obstructing the efforts of border states efforts to address.

Everyone is free to be distracted by the libtard  from real tangible issues. Just know that you effort to bigot and stereotype other people into becoming bigots in fact is failing before your eyes.
I'm certainly right of center and I think Trump's rhetoric appeals to racists.  I don't think that's contentious, given the KKK dude's endorsement.

Conflating the KKK across a homogeneous segment of society is pretty rough ridin' ridiculous. The KKK also endorsed Ben Carson. It's a handful of loons screaming for attention. It's far cry from the organization of your grandpa's southern democrats riding around lynching black people and terrorizing black neighborhoods.  GMAFB.

There are no doubt racists in this world. I would venture a guess the labor unions who dutifully support democrats constitute a good portion of them. Trump isn't running against b.o., in case you haven't noticed. He's running against an elitist establishment crooked clinton. At least get the prejudices correct (sexism).

The left's slanderous marketing scheme of calling everyone racist, and parsing words and writing what was implied as overt and generally being terrible subhuman people has run its course. It's backfiring. Those fucks gave us b.o., now they're giving us trump.

goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1560 on: March 02, 2016, 05:34:40 PM »

A fascinating sub-plot is the closet trump supporters passively attempt to make him sound good.

Yes, very enjoyable

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: March 02, 2016, 05:38:17 PM »
The KKK didn't endorse Ben Carson, LOL

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: March 02, 2016, 06:13:25 PM »

If FSD had any credibility left on this topic, claiming that the KKK endorsed a black man for president just pissed the rest of it away.

Offline chuckjames

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: March 02, 2016, 07:04:33 PM »
Wouldn't that be a terrible idea?  Basically split the Republican party in half and ensure a win for Hilary?

Not if he thinks Hillary would be a better president than Donald.

Hilary will already beat Donald, so why would he destroy the Republican party in the process?
Hilary might lose to Donald.

I don't think this is remotely possible.

It is very possible. In fact, I'd say it's better than 50% regardless of what the national polls may say. Trump will hold most red states based on anti-Hillary sentiment alone, and stands a decent chance of winning a number of purple rust belt states based on heavy white defections from the Dem base. Dem turnout in the primaries is WAY down. GOP turnout is way up. And Hillary is a dreadful candidate.

While I agree Hillary isn't a great candidate. Primary turnout has nothing to do with who wins the general.

https://twitter.com/seantrende/status/705195508998885376

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: March 02, 2016, 07:41:54 PM »
The accusation that [insert pub candidate here] is racist is the laziest, most predictable and typical comment from the left. Everyone except for their mindless idiot constituency is completely bored and deaf to the accusation. The left is the boy who cried wolf, the chicken who said the sky is falling. This a reason trump is doing well, people are tired of being attacked for not stepping into line without whatever crazy ass contrived issue the left is railing against.

In the case of Trump, I assume the racism accusations largely stem from his comments about the number of criminals illegally crossing the border into our country. That statement is undeniably true, and properly identifies a serious health, safety and welfare issue that is not being properly addressed by our federal government, and which federal government is actually obstructing the efforts of border states efforts to address.

Everyone is free to be distracted by the libtard  from real tangible issues. Just know that you effort to bigot and stereotype other people into becoming bigots in fact is failing before your eyes.
I'm certainly right of center and I think Trump's rhetoric appeals to racists.  I don't think that's contentious, given the KKK dude's endorsement.

Conflating the KKK across a homogeneous segment of society is pretty rough ridin' ridiculous. The KKK also endorsed Ben Carson. It's a handful of loons screaming for attention. It's far cry from the organization of your grandpa's southern democrats riding around lynching black people and terrorizing black neighborhoods.  GMAFB.

There are no doubt racists in this world. I would venture a guess the labor unions who dutifully support democrats constitute a good portion of them. Trump isn't running against b.o., in case you haven't noticed. He's running against an elitist establishment crooked clinton. At least get the prejudices correct (sexism).

The left's slanderous marketing scheme of calling everyone racist, and parsing words and writing what was implied as overt and generally being terrible subhuman people has run its course. It's backfiring. Those fucks gave us b.o., now they're giving us trump.

wow. that's pretty disingenuous, given that the parties switched at around the turn of the century. modern day republicans that refer to themselves as the "party of lincoln" are so rough ridin' deceitful.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: March 02, 2016, 08:04:15 PM »

If FSD had any credibility left on this topic, claiming that the KKK endorsed a black man for president just pissed the rest of it away.

http://nationalreport.net/ku-klux-klan-endorse-dr-ben-carson-president/

Again, not your grandpa's southern democrat kkk

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: March 02, 2016, 08:07:47 PM »

wow. that's pretty disingenuous, given that the parties switched at around the turn of the century. modern day republicans that refer to themselves as the "party of lincoln" are so rough ridin' deceitful.

Oh, they switched did they?  :lol:

Gtfoo. A feeble minded victim of the not so thinly veiled marketing sceme.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: March 02, 2016, 08:12:42 PM »

:lol:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: March 02, 2016, 08:16:01 PM »
nationalreport.net seems legit.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: March 02, 2016, 08:20:54 PM »

Oh, they switched did they?  :lol:

Gtfoo. A feeble minded victim of the not so thinly veiled marketing sceme.

pfft. yep, I'm a sucker who will believe anything those historical facts tell me.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: March 02, 2016, 08:21:23 PM »

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: March 02, 2016, 08:22:38 PM »

Shane Paulson is a pioneer in the field of mobile journalism. Logging millions of miles in his heavily modified Volkswagen Bug camper, Shane has dedicated his life to going wherever the story takes him.