Author Topic: Black eyes  (Read 969 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline 8manpick

  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • ****
  • Posts: 16621
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Black eyes
« on: May 03, 2015, 11:17:17 AM »
Monday at work should be fun :frown:


(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
:adios:

Offline ksupamplemousse

  • Bruce neutral
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • ****
  • Posts: 4449
    • View Profile
Re: Black eyes
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2015, 11:21:05 AM »
Monday at work should be fun :frown:

So, what happened?
“We said we had to fight it out, grind it out, and we did, and now we have a chance to go to the Final Four." - oscar Weber

Offline 8manpick

  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • ****
  • Posts: 16621
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: Black eyes
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2015, 11:23:43 AM »
Monday at work should be fun :frown:

So, what happened?
95% chance it was during rugby game yesterday, but I didn't notice until this morning so I'd say 5% bachelor party induced blackout
:adios:

Offline ksupamplemousse

  • Bruce neutral
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • ****
  • Posts: 4449
    • View Profile
Re: Black eyes
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2015, 11:39:30 AM »
Monday at work should be fun :frown:

So, what happened?
95% chance it was during rugby game yesterday, but I didn't notice until this morning so I'd say 5% bachelor party induced blackout

Sounds like you may have those percentages switched around.
“We said we had to fight it out, grind it out, and we did, and now we have a chance to go to the Final Four." - oscar Weber

Offline 8manpick

  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • ****
  • Posts: 16621
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: Black eyes
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2015, 11:40:55 AM »
I'm really concerned. Do I tell my coworkers "you should see the other guy HUR HUR HUR"?
:adios:

Offline sys

  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • *****
  • Posts: 33219
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
Re: Black eyes
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2015, 11:54:41 AM »
I'm really concerned. Do I tell my coworkers "you should see the other guy HUR HUR HUR"?

don't worry, they'll ask and do the hur hur hur for you. 
we understand it better now that the american century is over and some of us sound more and more like serbs.

Offline Trim

  • Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • *****
  • Posts: 35979
  • "Tacky" -Kietz
    • View Profile
Re: Black eyes
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2015, 11:59:51 AM »
I'm really concerned. Do I tell my coworkers "you should see the other guy HUR HUR HUR"?

Get a replica fattyfest championship belt and walk in with it over your shoulder.

Offline slobber

  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • ****
  • Posts: 12427
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
Re: Black eyes
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2015, 07:33:13 AM »
Just blame Rugby.


Gonna win 'em all!

Offline resident LibBot dick holder

  • hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • ****
  • Posts: 51286
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Black eyes
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2015, 12:35:58 PM »
Tell them you "fell" onto a doorknob
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Mr Bread

  • We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • *****
  • Posts: 7706
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
Re: Black eyes
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2015, 12:45:07 PM »
tell them rockstate punched you in the face because he's a trashy idiot. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Spracne

  • Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • *
  • Posts: 10598
  • Distinguished Scholar/Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: Black eyes
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2015, 12:47:35 PM »
Just be like "what? In May? It's 70 degrees out" then when they try to clarify that they're talking about your black eyes, say, "well, I just think of them as my friends.  I don't see color."

Offline RockState2000

  • Fan
  • *
  • Posts: 172
    • View Profile
Re: Black eyes
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2015, 02:14:05 PM »
This is a very rockstate thing to do. It'd be an easy sell. Probs no questions asked either.

Offline 8manpick

  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • ****
  • Posts: 16621
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: Black eyes
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2015, 02:49:56 PM »
Rugby is an easy explanation that got bought immediately.
:adios:

Offline Dlew12

  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • *******
  • Posts: 19094
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
Re: Black eyes
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2015, 03:10:42 PM »
Just be like "what? In May? It's 70 degrees out" then when they try to clarify that they're talking about your black eyes, say, "well, I just think of them as my friends.  I don't see color."
this was pretty good, spracne.


"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline puniraptor

  • Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • ****
  • Posts: 20563
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Re: Black eyes
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2015, 03:12:29 PM »
Just be like "what? In May? It's 70 degrees out" then when they try to clarify that they're talking about your black eyes, say, "well, I just think of them as my friends.  I don't see color."
this was pretty good, spracne.

it was a fun window into the lives of people who have to talk to him every day in real life

Offline RockState2000

  • Fan
  • *
  • Posts: 172
    • View Profile
Re: Black eyes
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2015, 03:12:42 PM »
 :zzz: 5% bach party HJs gone bad could've been a lot more fun. You'd be the cool kid at the water cooler.