Author Topic: Nigel Gone  (Read 100319 times)

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Nigel Gone
« Reply #125 on: March 28, 2015, 07:57:30 PM »
Nigel spotted playing ball at the rec with foster. Nigel in ksu gear, marcus not.
@Trogdor_gE

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 28, 2015, 08:12:00 PM »

Nigel spotted playing ball at the rec with foster. Nigel in ksu gear, marcus not.
hmm

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 28, 2015, 08:14:14 PM »
He will be OUR DAMN GOOD point guard next year!

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 28, 2015, 08:28:46 PM »

Offline rob mccolley

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 29, 2015, 06:10:15 AM »
Leave off one "P"  and it totally changes things.

Offline Catman2

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 29, 2015, 10:07:10 AM »
Catman2 doesn't know crap.

One of many one line posters. You add nothing. Not a rational thought among them. Ain't that right bread.

I think we can all day that it is 100% clear that oscar has learned nothing from getting fired by Illinois.  He is repeating the same mistakes again and again.

I think he learned something at Illinois. There,he hung on to a talented problem child or two. Must have thought he could turn them around. He couldn't and it sent the team down the tubes.

We will see at Kansas State if his move of sending them packing works better. Maybe it will, maybe it won't, who knows.  Most would agree, something positive better happen on the court next year.

Some talented players don't follow the rules and are released. Duke let one go 2 months ago but then, Duke can fill those holes.

Who?  Richmond was gone after his freshman year.  Smith never played again after his sophomore year.

Answer the question, shitbrain.

McCamey

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #131 on: March 29, 2015, 10:53:10 AM »
Catman has painted himself into a corner arguing Illinois basketball with Bread.

:popcorn:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 29, 2015, 11:08:03 AM »
Catman2 doesn't know crap.

One of many one line posters. You add nothing. Not a rational thought among them. Ain't that right bread.

I think we can all day that it is 100% clear that oscar has learned nothing from getting fired by Illinois.  He is repeating the same mistakes again and again.

I think he learned something at Illinois. There,he hung on to a talented problem child or two. Must have thought he could turn them around. He couldn't and it sent the team down the tubes.

We will see at Kansas State if his move of sending them packing works better. Maybe it will, maybe it won't, who knows.  Most would agree, something positive better happen on the court next year.

Some talented players don't follow the rules and are released. Duke let one go 2 months ago but then, Duke can fill those holes.

Who?  Richmond was gone after his freshman year.  Smith never played again after his sophomore year.

Answer the question, shitbrain.

McCamey

:lol:  Which team did McCamey, the most productive player oscar ever recruited to Illinois, send down the tubes?  What were his problems that oscar foolishly overlooked?  Good rough ridin' grief.

How many years sooner would oscar have been fired if he didn't have McCamey?  oscar wouldn't have sniffed the NIT between 2008-09 and 2010-11, let alone made the NCAAs twice, without him.  oscar should call Demetri once a week for the rest of his life and offer to blow him for everything he did for oscar that oscar did not then, and will never, deserve. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline AndrewVonLintel

• Purple Prince Thrice Crowned in MMXIII
  • Combo-Fan
  • Purple Get Ready To Roll!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 29, 2015, 02:36:32 PM »
Wow.... Mr. Bread is on fire!!!

:popcorn:
Hire Brad Underwood Now!!!!!!

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 29, 2015, 02:37:20 PM »
Doesn't seem like anyone can get a straight answer as to whether Nigel's still on the team. My guess is that he's gone, but the coaching staff has asked him to think it over before he makes any official decision. If he can't convince the Nigel Johnsons of the world to stay, then I can't imagine the oscar Weber experiment lasts much longer.
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: March 29, 2015, 02:43:10 PM »

Nigel twitter:  200 miles on the dash   :dunno:

That's a rap lyric. Means his car goes fast.

Love these.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 29, 2015, 02:46:13 PM »

Louisville did the same with one of their guards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They released a guy charged with rape.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 29, 2015, 02:46:52 PM »
A good manager doesn't fire, he/she inspires.

Offline That_Guy

• I'm just, "That Guy!"
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 29, 2015, 02:47:37 PM »

Louisville did the same with one of their guards.

They released a guy charged with rape.

Oops.

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 29, 2015, 02:53:37 PM »
Doesn't seem like anyone can get a straight answer as to whether Nigel's still on the team. My guess is that he's gone, but the coaching staff has asked him to think it over before he makes any official decision. If he can't convince the Nigel Johnsons of the world to stay, then I can't imagine the oscar Weber experiment lasts much longer.

I don't think Nigel is the straw that breaks the camels back.

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 29, 2015, 03:04:16 PM »

If Nigel leaves, then oscar has one guard returning, and he's more of a wing. I think it would be significant. To recruit an entirely new backcourt during the spring, I mean, Nigel wasn't great but had some experience in the system. The guards that we had for a couple years couldn't figure out oscar's motion offense, and we're going to be replacing them with shittier versions of themselves and hoping that they learn it in one offseason. I think oscar is mumped if Nigel leaves.

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 29, 2015, 03:06:22 PM »

If Nigel leaves, then oscar has one guard returning, and he's more of a wing. I think it would be significant. To recruit an entirely new backcourt during the spring, I mean, Nigel wasn't great but had some experience in the system. The guards that we had for a couple years couldn't figure out oscar's motion offense, and we're going to be replacing them with shittier versions of themselves and hoping that they learn it in one offseason. I think oscar is mumped if Nigel leaves.

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 29, 2015, 03:08:02 PM »
Sure, but I think it gets a bunch uglier much quicker with no ball handlers returning.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 29, 2015, 03:08:26 PM »
weber can recruit someone at least as good as jr. n. johnson.  even in the spring, even with all the upheaval tainting his image.  the oppy to start on a big 12 team is worth more than an n. johnson.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 29, 2015, 03:11:07 PM »
weber can recruit someone at least as good as jr. n. johnson.  even in the spring, even with all the upheaval tainting his image.  the oppy to start on a big 12 team is worth more than an n. johnson.

I think what you're saying is possible, but far from a certainty.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Nigel Gone
« Reply #145 on: March 29, 2015, 03:12:13 PM »
IRT sys:  he could if he knew what "better than Nigel Johnson" meant

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 29, 2015, 03:13:37 PM »
Yeah, I mean, we're talking about a guy who thought that Jevon Thomas was the answer at PG up until the last few games of this year.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 29, 2015, 03:18:41 PM »
good points.

oth, if you're counting on n. johnson as your best player, or even just one of the better players, you're mumped.  might as well at least roll the dice and try to get someone that can help you be a winning team.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 29, 2015, 03:23:06 PM »
good points.

oth, if you're counting on n. johnson as your best player, or even just one of the better players, you're mumped.  might as well at least roll the dice and try to get someone that can help you be a winning team.

They should be trying to recruit over him anyway, but it'd definitely be nice to have a veteran handling the ball for the team next year until inexperienced "talent" gets the hang of things. I'm afraid that the non-con next year could be a damn blood bath, unless oscar somehow gets out of a few of these games.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 29, 2015, 03:32:09 PM »
thought about it a little more and looked at johnson's stats again.  you're probably right.  it would be better to keep him.  if you haven't already found anyone better among the other 6 or 7 or however many it is recruits, you're probably not going to with one more scholarship.