Author Topic: Nigel Gone  (Read 100330 times)

Online puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Re: Nigel Gone
« Reply #100 on: March 28, 2015, 09:38:43 AM »
What if he was your dad?

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 28, 2015, 10:15:35 AM »
What if your best friend was your dad?  What if your dad were oscar?  Pastries for thought. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 28, 2015, 10:16:23 AM »
I don't imagine so many people would be running their smart mouths in that little scenario.
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 28, 2015, 10:17:05 AM »
What if your best friend was your dad?  What if your dad were oscar?  Pastries for thought.

That was more like a bagel chip for thought.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 28, 2015, 10:20:58 AM »
A good rule of thumb is to stop and consider would you say what you are about to say if the person you are saying it about were your best friend-dad.  If not then shut your punk mouth is where I fall. 

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: March 28, 2015, 10:22:47 AM »
It's a useful hypothetical for a better world. 

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 28, 2015, 11:21:14 AM »

Nigel twitter:  200 miles on the dash   :dunno:

That's a rap lyric. Means his car goes fast.

Offline Hurricane Cat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 28, 2015, 11:38:14 AM »
It's a useful hypothetical for a better world.

I'm going all in on this.    :thumbs:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 28, 2015, 11:39:01 AM »
Someone is going to the NBA and their agent fronted them a sports car, I bet.
:horrorsurprise:

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 28, 2015, 12:21:56 PM »
If oscar coaches 4 years has a Big 12 championship and makes the NCAA twice. I think you can shrug your shoulders and be fine with it.

sure if it was like this:

Year before oscar: 15-17, No post Season
Hire oscar
Year 1: 18-15, 1 win in Big XII tourney, NIT
Year 2: 16-16, 1 win in Big XII tourney, no postseason
Year 3: 24-10, 2 wins in Big XII tourney, NCAA 1st round loss
Years 4: 29-7, Big XII Title, 3 seed, sweet 16 etc.

But it ain't like that is it

If he is gone next year, I don't think he could of had a shorter tenure and got more out of it. I don't think anybody wants him here anymore. Might as well get the most out of it in the shortest amount time possible.

I've talked to several IRL people who DO want him here anymore. Not old grandpas either. Like under 35 year old fans.

KU fans totally want him here too.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 28, 2015, 12:26:26 PM »
If oscar coaches 4 years has a Big 12 championship and makes the NCAA twice. I think you can shrug your shoulders and be fine with it.

Hire oscar

If he is gone next year, I don't think he could of had a shorter tenure and got more out of it. I don't think anybody wants him here anymore. Might as well get the most out of it in the shortest amount time possible.

I've talked to several IRL people who DO want him here anymore. Not old grandpas either. Like under 35 year old fans.

Not sure why. He's really good at beating them.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 28, 2015, 12:32:56 PM »

Hire oscar

Not sure why. He's really good at beating them.

Totally, they compliment the crap out of him

Offline Catman2

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 28, 2015, 04:08:12 PM »
I think we can all day that it is 100% clear that oscar has learned nothing from getting fired by Illinois.  He is repeating the same mistakes again and again.

I think he learned something at Illinois. There,he hung on to a talented problem child or two. Must have thought he could turn them around. He couldn't and it sent the team down the tubes.

We will see at Kansas State if his move of sending them packing works better. Maybe it will, maybe it won't, who knows.  Most would agree, something positive better happen on the court next year.

Some talented players don't follow the rules and are released. Duke let one go 2 months ago but then, Duke can fill those holes.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 28, 2015, 04:15:05 PM »
I think we can all day that it is 100% clear that oscar has learned nothing from getting fired by Illinois.  He is repeating the same mistakes again and again.

I think he learned something at Illinois. There,he hung on to a talented problem child or two. Must have thought he could turn them around. He couldn't and it sent the team down the tubes.

We will see at Kansas State if his move of sending them packing works better. Maybe it will, maybe it won't, who knows.  Most would agree, something positive better happen on the court next year.

Some talented players don't follow the rules and are released. Duke let one go 2 months ago but then, Duke can fill those holes.

Who?  Richmond was gone after his freshman year.  Smith never played again after his sophomore year. 

Offline That_Guy

• I'm just, "That Guy!"
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 28, 2015, 04:48:57 PM »

Louisville did the same with one of their guards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 28, 2015, 05:06:11 PM »

coach k has dismissed 1 player in his 30 years at duke, great example and comparo.  and the kid was accused of sexual assault.  twice.  yup, we should call you Dr Example Giver. 

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 28, 2015, 05:09:58 PM »
 :lol:

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #117 on: March 28, 2015, 06:01:23 PM »
Once oscar gets his guys in there, we will be fine.

All of the ones he's recruited and run off were signed by gremlins.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 28, 2015, 06:16:03 PM »
We are going to have to give Rick like, 10 yrs to make sure he has time to clean this mess up.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 28, 2015, 06:50:13 PM »
Catman2 doesn't know crap. 

Offline Catman2

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: March 28, 2015, 07:11:28 PM »

One of many one line posters. You add nothing. Not a rational thought among them. Ain't that right bread.

Offline Catman2

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 28, 2015, 07:16:33 PM »

coach k has dismissed 1 player in his 30 years at duke, great example and comparo.  and the kid was accused of sexual assault.  twice.  yup, we should call you Dr Example Giver.

Ok pissman, got me there.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 28, 2015, 07:26:50 PM »
he learned nothing at illinois.  why?  because he's unable to accept responsibility for his actions, which is why he continually throws his players and jet lag under the bus.
he's following the same script here that he did there.  how can you not see that? 

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 28, 2015, 07:37:18 PM »

One of many one line posters. You add nothing. Not a rational thought among them. Ain't that right bread.

Who?  Richmond was gone after his freshman year.  Smith never played again after his sophomore year.

Answer the question, shitbrain. 

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 28, 2015, 07:38:14 PM »
I think we are all in agreement that oscar is a massive dork dick wad, and none of us want him to spend another day anywhere near KSU.

Let's just agree to disagree on all other points and focus on oscar being a rough ridin' loser who should get the hell out of here, okay guys?