Author Topic: Smoke your cigars and enjoy the band while you can....  (Read 4071407 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Smoke your cigars and enjoy the band while you can....
« Reply #31250 on: July 26, 2021, 04:50:42 PM »
Ouch: https://sports.yahoo.com/predicting-where-rest-big-12-110057428.html
KU: AAC
WVU: ACC
KSU: AAC
BAYLOR: AAC
TECH: AAC
TCU: PAC-12
OSU: AAC
ISU: big 10

I kinda forgot how bad most of the media is at this.

Some of it is just clownish but most even college football fans don't know or care.

Offline Purple Derpathy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31251 on: July 26, 2021, 04:59:37 PM »
Could this be happening at a worse time for us?

We are as poorly marketable as we have been in the last two decades (I cannot think of a worse time).

Our basketball program sucks and we've committed to sucking with Weber for a few more years.  There is absolutely nothing to get excited about here and nobody cares how competitive we were 50 years ago or during the Huggy/Martin era.  Our competitive years with Weber have mainly been due to everyone else sucking around us. I won't go down the rabbit hole here, but nobody is thinking K-State basketball is something to get excited about.

Our football program is led by the most forgettable coach in the Big XII. Outside of some OU wins, we haven't done crap since 2012.  Say what you want, but at least LHC LHC Bill Snyder was a name. Now, we've got nothing. I'd like to say we have some awesome facilities, but we certainly didn't get a chance to showcase them in 2020. Also, they sure haven't helped our recruiting and we aren't turning out NFL studs like we used to.....

We are screwed unless Gene is smarter than we all have pegged him for.......

We should be begging to play in a Power 5 Conference at a discounted revenue rate.  Whatever it takes to avoid fading into oblivion within the Mountain West, Sunbelt, etc.....

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31252 on: July 26, 2021, 05:05:04 PM »
Explain to me how this makes sense in your head? You think the Big 12 schools are going to leave the Big 12 for the MWC or AAC?

This dude has these eight schools voluntarily disbanding their own conference for a conference with smaller markets and a smaller media deal. LOL what is going on with some of you?

Why/how would the remaining 8 schools stick together? When OU and UT leave, and our existing TV contract is up, we won't be able to command the money anymore.

I guess we don't HAVE to leave, but we'll drop to G5 money and TV deals either way.

Because the Big 12 has autonomy status. And whatever the new Big 12 looks like would definitely have a better media deal than either the aac or mwc, combined.

What is autonomy status and who controls it?  I would think it can be snatched away with our only top tier schools leaving.

The NCAA controls it, and it isn't going away, however it won't stop the usual trolls, alarmists, conspiracy theorists, and dramatists from acting like the NCAA will meet tomorrow just to screw the Big 12.
https://www.espn.com/college-sports/story/_/id/11321551/ncaa-board-votes-allow-autonomy-five-power-conferences

That article is 7 years old. At any rate our Revenue is about to take a 25 million dollar annual haircut.

Why would the article need to be newer, it's established law in college athletics? Do we need a current article explaining 12 men's basketball scholarships?

Also why did you bring up what you think our revenue is going to be? You asked about what autonomy is, and I showed you apparently that isn't enough to stop the panic so we're going to talk about projected revenue. Well, the initial point was to show the two reasons why it's ridiculous to think the Big 12 schools would just join the aac. I gave you your two reasons, autonomy and the Big 12s significantly higher media rights payout.

since you seem to have all the answers, whats your solution for the big 12 to continue functioning, while still paying out 35m/year to its' members? Once UT and OU leave that money goes with them.

The Big 12 functioning has nothing to do with payouts. The Big 12 schools will get less money when this deal is over, whether it's in 2022 or 2025. The worst case scenario is the most likely one and that's we take on some group of 5 schools and the payout gets reduced to an AAV of, let's say $17 million. My response is, so what? Why should that matter to you? We've made big money since this last media deal was done, what has that done for your fan experience? Did you have more fun watching games in 1999 when we were broke or in 2020 when we got more tv money than USC, Clemson, and Oregon? Whose fans are happier now, Memphis fans or Tennessee fans, Cincinnati fans or Syracuse fans?

All of this money we've made the past decade is just bloat. It isn't going to you and me and it isn't going to the athletes. We'll be fine. I know it sucks hearing people around the country acting like your school is like Tulane and Tulsa, but we'll be fine.

There's some rich irony about our fans in particular, who have spent the better part of the last decade pining for the 90's, now freaking out because our revenue will fall back and we'll be broke, just like we were when we all fell in love with Kansas State.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 05:49:43 PM by MakeItRain »

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #31253 on: July 26, 2021, 05:05:36 PM »
So is your money on KSU staying in the zombie Big 12?  Long term, I don't see that helping much. 

When people look back at the millions of dollars KSU wasted between 1989 and 2021 on athletics it will be sobering.  We might have been better off if KSU got booted way back then.  At least we wouldn't be so far over or skis.  A great contraction and collapse is coming to KSU that will put it in a financial black hole. It will be studied by future generations on how to not run a small state university.

Offline Houstoncat93

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31254 on: July 26, 2021, 05:07:18 PM »

Some of it is just clownish but most even college football fans don't know or care.

I guess we are kind of the experts at this given that this thread is over 10 years long with over 31K posts.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31255 on: July 26, 2021, 05:08:28 PM »

I guess we are kind of the experts at this given that this thread is over 10 years long with over 31K posts.
We wrote the book on it...it just needs to be printed off, I think.

Offline bananaeater

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31256 on: July 26, 2021, 05:11:12 PM »

It's like a lot of things in this new(ish) media world where there are 10,000 opinions put to press on any topic.  There are things people want to hear, and there is somebody willing to write those things to get the clicks. 

Offline ksuchris2000

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31257 on: July 26, 2021, 05:16:09 PM »
Explain to me how this makes sense in your head? You think the Big 12 schools are going to leave the Big 12 for the MWC or AAC?

This dude has these eight schools voluntarily disbanding their own conference for a conference with smaller markets and a smaller media deal. LOL what is going on with some of you?

Why/how would the remaining 8 schools stick together? When OU and UT leave, and our existing TV contract is up, we won't be able to command the money anymore.

I guess we don't HAVE to leave, but we'll drop to G5 money and TV deals either way.

Because the Big 12 has autonomy status. And whatever the new Big 12 looks like would definitely have a better media deal than either the aac or mwc, combined.

What is autonomy status and who controls it?  I would think it can be snatched away with our only top tier schools leaving.

The NCAA controls it, and it isn't going away, however it won't stop the usual trolls, alarmists, conspiracy theorists, and dramatists from acting like the NCAA will meet tomorrow just to screw the Big 12.
https://www.espn.com/college-sports/story/_/id/11321551/ncaa-board-votes-allow-autonomy-five-power-conferences

That article is 7 years old. At any rate our Revenue is about to take a 25 million dollar annual haircut.

Why would the article need to be newer, it's established law in college athletics? Do we need a current article explaining 12 men's basketball scholarships?

Also why did you bring up what you think our revenue is going to be? You asked about what autonomy is, and I showed you apparently that isn't enough to stop the panic so we're going to talk about projected revenue. Well, the initial point was to show the two reasons why it's ridiculous to think the Big 12 schools would just join the aac. I gave you your two reasons, autonomy and the Big 12s significantly higher media rights payout.

since you seem to have all the answers, whats your solution for the big 12 to continue functioning, while still paying out 35m/year to its' members? Once UT and OU leave that money goes with them.

The Big 12 functioning has nothing to do with payouts. The Big 12 schools will get less money when this deal is over, whether it's in 2022 or 2025. The worst case scenario is the most likely one and that's we take on some group of 5 schools and the payout gets reduced to an AAV of, let's say $17 million. My response is, so what? Why should that matter to you? We've made big money since this last media deal was done, what has that done for your fan experience? Did you have more fun watching games in 1999 when we were broke or in 2020 when we got more tv money than USC, Clemson, and Oregon? Whose fans are happier now, Memphis fans or Tennessee fans, Cincinnati fans or Syracuse fans?

All of this money we've made the past decade is just bloat. It isn't going to you and me and it isn't going to the athletes. We'll be fine. I know it sucks hearing people around the country acting like your school is like Tulane and Tulsa sucks, but we'll be fine.

There's some rich irony about our fans in particular, who have spent the better part of the last decade pining for the 90's, now freaking out because our revenue will fall back and we'll be broke, just like we were when we all fell in love with Kansas State.

I actually agree with you for once.  :)

Offline Houstoncat93

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31258 on: July 26, 2021, 05:19:38 PM »
So is your money on KSU staying in the zombie Big 12?  Long term, I don't see that helping much. 

When people look back at the millions of dollars KSU wasted between 1989 and 2021 on athletics it will be sobering.  We might have been better off if KSU got booted way back then.  At least we wouldn't be so far over or skis.  A great contraction and collapse is coming to KSU that will put it in a financial black hole. It will be studied by future generations on how to not run a small state university.

If I were betting on various scenarios:

1) The 8 leftovers stay in the Big 12 and add 2 - 4 teams from the AAC making in the $15 mil per year range.  - 60%
2) 1 - 2 of the 8 finding a Power 4 home and the rest staying in the Big 12 adding 4ish teams from AAC - 20%
3) 3 - 4 of the leftovers finding a Power 4 home and the rest doing a full merger with the AAC (under the Big 12 organization to maintain autonomy rights) - 10%
4) All 8 finding a Power 4 home - 5%
5) Something out of left field not included above - 5%

Offline KCFDcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #31259 on: July 26, 2021, 05:21:39 PM »

All of this money we've made the past decade is just bloat. It isn't going to you and me and it isn't going to the athletes. We'll be fine. I know it sucks hearing people around the country acting like your school is like Tulane and Tulsa sucks, but we'll be fine.

I think as it stands now, yes this is possible, and probably the best scenario save PAC texting us the address to the party. If some combo of KU, ISU, OSU leave for the big 10 then this is all out the window and it's everyone for themselves.

I do still think for there to be any sort of viability the B12 needs to find a major program to add, whether it be someone like BYU or trying to persuade a current P5 program to jump ship.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31260 on: July 26, 2021, 05:30:29 PM »
Realignment 2.0 or is it 3.0 once again reminds me how very little the average college sports writer, or even the above average college sports writer knows about the business of college athletics.    This is only exasperated by the fact that they all source from the internal talkers of which many are just superficial lurkers who aren't really all that informed.    Everybody is once again out to try and outdo everybody else in media and get the clicks and the views.

It could turn out to be very bad for K-State, but the total doom and gloom is way over-the-top at this point.   

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31261 on: July 26, 2021, 05:34:14 PM »
BTW, I just got notice that here in a few weeks my ESPN plus subscription is going up, as expected, I look for it to keep going up every year.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31262 on: July 26, 2021, 05:36:57 PM »

If I were betting on various scenarios:

1) The 8 leftovers stay in the Big 12 and add 2 - 4 teams from the AAC making in the $15 mil per year range.  - 60%
2) 1 - 2 of the 8 finding a Power 4 home and the rest staying in the Big 12 adding 4ish teams from AAC - 20%
3) 3 - 4 of the leftovers finding a Power 4 home and the rest doing a full merger with the AAC (under the Big 12 organization to maintain autonomy rights) - 10%
4) All 8 finding a Power 4 home - 5%
5) Something out of left field not included above - 5%

This is how I see it, but I'd take the 5% with #4 and give it all to #1.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31263 on: July 26, 2021, 05:39:55 PM »

And it feels great

Guys, The Athletic is great, subscribe
https://theathletic.com/2730563/2021/07/26/what-now-for-the-big-12-for-eight-spurned-schools-long-term-survival-will-come-down-to-trust/

What now for the Big 12? For eight spurned schools, long-term survival will come down to trust

By Max Olson
Of all the colorful words and descriptions used to sum up Texas and Oklahoma within Big 12 circles over the past six days, here’s a creative one offered by an administrator: arsonists.

“They set the house on fire,” he said, “knowing there were eight of us in it.”

Ever since the covert scheme between the Longhorns and Sooners to depart for the SEC first leaked last Wednesday, their conference peers have felt engulfed in uncertainty. Texas and Oklahoma have now followed through as expected and delivered their exit notices, formally setting a contentious divorce process in motion.

As for the Big 12’s eight remaining schools, what future awaits them? They can stay to fight the fire. Or they can choose to run like hell.

The fate of the conference comes down to an element that has been historically elusive over its 26-year existence, something its two powerhouses just shattered: trust.

Can these eight schools stick together and operate with a shared belief that staying aligned puts more options on the table? Or does self-interest eventually win out, leading them to go off on their own and do whatever they can to find a secure new home?

The every-man-for-himself mentality is understandable. The decision-makers at Baylor, Iowa State, Kansas, Kansas State, Oklahoma State, TCU, Texas Tech and West Virginia must feel a sense of urgency to establish an escape plan as fast as possible in case the conference collapses. Their nervous fan bases expect bold leadership. Their board members will apply pressure. These athletic directors have to do their job and see what’s out there. The potential cost of inaction is legitimately scary.

But sources inside and outside the Big 12 agree the more prudent course of action for these schools, at least right now, is banding together and focusing their efforts on plotting a path to long-term survival for their Power 5 league.

In their first substantive discussions about moving forward without Texas and Oklahoma last Thursday night, Big 12 presidents and ADs agreed on that imperative. The hard question is knowing how many of them meant it. Can they maintain confidence in each other amid the flurry of rumors and dubious reports about certain Big 12 schools engaging in talks with other conferences?

“The thing we have to do as a league,” one source argued, “is the eight of us have to not panic when we see these rumors. We have to just do everything we can to stick together and go at this collectively as best we can.”

If they can do that, they can rebuild their scorched house. They can pursue expansion and work to reach consensus on the right combination of two, four or maybe even more new members to help resolve the massive vacancy created whenever Oklahoma and Texas do leave. If they can make the right moves, sources hope that could ideally keep them in ACC territory when it’s time for their new TV deal in 2025. The ACC distributed more than $30 million to each of its members in 2019-20, with about $23.8 million coming from TV revenue. Big 12 schools each received $37.7 million for that year plus their third-tier rights revenue. Others believe that’s far too optimistic an aim given what they’re losing.

The Big 12 could go in a few directions to expand, but beyond making an appeal to Arizona and Arizona State to leave the Pac-12, there are few clear Power 5 options to poach. There are plenty of candidates worthy of consideration in the AAC, starting with UCF, USF, Cincinnati and Houston. It’s too early to know what criteria will matter most to commissioner Bob Bowlsby and the league’s board of directors, but the usual factors — alumni base, market size, football competitiveness — are a safe bet.

Presidents and chancellors tend to want prestige and research institutions in these situations. They didn’t seem to take these Group of 5 schools seriously in 2016. They don’t have the luxury of being overly picky anymore, not as they fight for survival. Those four schools would add value, and there are many more out there worth exploring. If you grant them the opportunity and the resources of a Big 12 school, recent history suggests they’ll evolve and succeed. Just ask TCU.

But there are other ways. The Big 12 could pursue more creative solutions, like a Pac-12 scheduling alliance. Less likely would be a merger with that league, sources say, but ADs in the conference are throwing around all sorts of ideas these days in search of smart solutions to their predicament.

By sticking together, they can also enjoy the substantial sums of money Texas and Oklahoma will owe and the revenue shares those two won’t receive. Big 12 sources still firmly believe Texas and Oklahoma aren’t leaving until 2023 at the earliest. There’s no point in projecting how the exit negotiations will play out, but as one source reminded, “It’s gonna cost them a crap ton of money.”

And if the rest choose to stay together, they should be able to retain the Big 12’s Autonomy 5 status in a time of intense unpredictability for the future of college athletics. You don’t want to be on the wrong side of that divide. The AAC aiming to add Big 12 members is an admirable ambition. Their revenue payout to their football members for 2019-2020 averaged just under $5 million. It’s hard to imagine any current Big 12 member can get by on that kind of money, not without drastically slashing budgets and staff.

Beyond that, who besides Texas and Oklahoma can even afford to break the Big 12 grant of rights contract and pay massive financial penalties? “You can’t rush and make stupid moves along the way,” one source said. So the view inside the Big 12 is, while they’re not going to sit back idly, they have time to solve these problems before 2025. But not without cooperation.

“It’s not like there’s infighting among these eight,” one source said. “But I’m not saying in six months that might not become an issue.”

These presidents and ADs surely won’t wait that long to explore alternatives. But they’re probably not going to be thrilled by what they find out. What value would these remaining schools bring to the Pac-12, Big Ten or ACC? That’s a tough question that will seriously test whether internal perception is in line with reality.

West Virginia pursuing a more natural fit and trying to get into the ACC would certainly make sense. There’s an argument to be made that the rest should throw themselves at the ACC and Pac-12, pitching the value of planting their flag in the Texas market. The ACC is incentivized to make a move that lets them reopen the 20-year deal with ESPN that threatens to create a serious financial gap for the conference.

At the moment, though, industry sources believe the Big Ten is skeptical of the value these remaining Big 12 schools provide or that their presidents would consider them academically suitable institutions. There’s already a fear among the remaining schools, too, that the Pac-12 won’t look to add them either due to similar academic standards.

That’s not to say those conferences can’t change their stance in the months and years ahead. Maybe the threat of the SEC becoming even more powerful does set off a domino effect of some kind for their anxious Power 5 peers. But if those conferences don’t wish to step in to rescue these Big 12 members beyond the logical West Virginia-ACC pairing, that puts them in a desperate position.

They’re going to have to fight an underlying fear, too, at least in football: If the Big 12 does stay intact and calls up a few Group of 5 schools, will it be good enough? The hard thing will be anticipating and confronting how much they will have lost in terms of reputation, respect and revenue once Oklahoma and Texas are officially gone. Sure, the conference can gain some of it back by getting its champion into 12-team College Football Playoff fields and winning on that stage. But it’s difficult to forecast things like how much the next TV deal truly sets them back or how recruits will perceive this new-look league.

So suppose TCU has an opportunity in the Pac-12 or the Big Ten becomes enamored with Kansas basketball. Can any of these schools really afford to say no? This tricky dynamic is sort of like the prisoner’s dilemma: Acting in their own interest is unlikely to yield the optimal outcome for all, but they don’t know that. And this is eight decision-makers having to cooperate, not two. There are so many possible outcomes — and ways this can go poorly.

The hope among Big 12 sources is that, unlike past rounds of realignment, nobody concludes this is doomed and panics. In these tense times, we’ll see how long the fragile trust can endure. Each of the eight eventually has a decision to make: Do you grab the extinguisher or the flamethrower?

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #31264 on: July 26, 2021, 05:48:21 PM »
The decision-makers at Baylor, Iowa State, Kansas, Kansas State, Oklahoma State, TCU, Texas Tech and West Virginia ...

Wow, look at that hott ass conference right there  :love:

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #31265 on: July 26, 2021, 05:56:39 PM »
I feel much more comfortable panicking if I'm honest. 

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #31266 on: July 26, 2021, 06:03:24 PM »
The decision-makers at Baylor, Iowa State, Kansas, Kansas State, Oklahoma State, TCU, Texas Tech and West Virginia ...

Wow, look at that hott ass conference right there  :love:
Hot POA if i'm being honest

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31267 on: July 26, 2021, 06:05:34 PM »
I feel much more comfortable panicking if I'm honest.

There's certainly no entertainment value in pragmatism. We all have our roles.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #31268 on: July 26, 2021, 06:10:04 PM »
Connely's article was great today.  I really like that guy even if his egghead algo routinely shortchanged k-state.  Here is the best part:

bring this up as a reminder: Even in a universe with a nuclear-powered SEC, there will be lots of exciting, non-SEC football to be played. The Big 12's eight remaining teams should keep excitement and true football quality in mind as much as humanly possible.

To be sure, money is obviously important. If some wild merger with the Pac-12 to form some sort of Pac-18 or Pac-20 is on the table and would assure that everyone can still earn $35 million per year or something similar in media revenue, then that trumps everything else. But those numbers probably won't check out. If a majority of the Big 12's remaining programs are left to choose between, for instance, joining an expanded Pac-12 for slightly more money or remaining in a Big 12 and adding some AAC programs and/or independents to the mix -- for this example, we'll say some combination of Cincinnati, BYU, UCF, Memphis, Houston, SMU and maybe the Mountain West's Boise State -- the latter should be taken seriously for a few different reasons.

As things currently stand, the Big 12 still has Autonomy Five designation and could hold on to that by simply adding more teams.

If the proposed 12-team CFP indeed continues to give top seeds to conference champions only, a champion of this Big 12 would have excellent odds of regularly earning playoff byes.

Travel costs would be cut immensely. That will obviously have to be taken into consideration even if a Pac-18 would result in more incoming revenue.

Adding Cincinnati, BYU, Memphis and maybe others to a conference with perhaps Oklahoma State, Iowa State, TCU, etc.? Are you kidding me? This conference would be fun as hell! That's not to say that we wouldn't get some fun Oklahoma State-Oregon matchups or something with a Pac-12 merger, but this new Big 12 would have a football identity, tight and meaningful conference races and quite a bit of quality. Last year's conference race, for instance, could have featured teams ranked seventh (BYU), eighth (Cincinnati), 11th (Iowa State) and 23rd (Oklahoma State) in SP+.

It would be a pretty ruthless basketball conference, too, especially if Houston were involved.

This expanded Big 12 would be the most watchable conference in football -- a Sun Belt for the power conference level. That doesn't matter as much as cold, hard cash does, but it means more than we realize in our more cynical moments.
https://www.espn.com/college-football/insider/story/_/id/31889318/texas-oklahoma-sec-eight-takeaways-potentially-seismic-change

That's a future I could absolutely be OK with.  Though I'd want our buds in Larrytown to stay with us.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline manpow5

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

To EMAW or Not to EMAW

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #31270 on: July 26, 2021, 06:25:35 PM »
My worry is that they yank away the autonomy 5 piece away from the zombie Big 12 at which point in time there might not be realistic path to a playoff anymore.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31271 on: July 26, 2021, 06:34:25 PM »
What motivation would the NCAA have for doing that? The more concentrated conferences become the more the NCAA risks losing power altogether.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #31272 on: July 26, 2021, 06:40:20 PM »
The more I follow this stuff, the more convinced I become that the media members publishing articles in this space are somehow even less informed than we are.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31273 on: July 26, 2021, 06:43:47 PM »
The more I follow this stuff, the more convinced I become that the media members publishing articles in this space are somehow even less informed than we are.

yes, it's wild

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #31274 on: July 26, 2021, 06:45:38 PM »
Many, not all, of the media members writing about this stuff were in HS or College when this last went down.