Author Topic: K-State vs Auburn - Serious Game Discussion Thread (No Bullshit)  (Read 35584 times)

Offline falherst

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: K-State vs Auburn - Serious Game Discussion Thread (No Bullshit)
« Reply #175 on: September 17, 2014, 12:29:21 AM »
First of all I know Andre McDonald personally and to say they thought they would win that game vs.ndsu by any amount of points was just stupid to say dre talked about that game most of the off season when I tried to mention another team he always talked about ND and feo. His mother robin. She even said before that game they were worried about that game. So don't put ndsu and auburn in the same blog kstate had a brand new qb untested. This year is a it different the defence is a bit slow but the offense look pretty solid early. Will they win?? Hell I hope so!! Then maybe ESPN will shut the hell up but if they don't that's fine. Its  Snyder football.

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: September 17, 2014, 12:33:01 AM »
Welcome to the best page of this thread, falherst.

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 17, 2014, 12:38:21 AM »
OK.
@mikec2w

Offline N2AUtigers

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 17, 2014, 08:26:38 AM »
Came to this board to check out the " Piss pound Auburn" thread that was the joke of many AU threads over the last few days.  Had my laughs , wondered what the real threads were like so I searched the board for the serious ones.  Lol , joke's on me I guess this whole board is satirical?  Anyone know a KSU board where the people are kind of serious about Thursday's game??? Just looking to see what the realist KSU fans are saying. .

From the looks of things I'm probably just setting myself up for more "non-sense" but had to give it a try. .

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 17, 2014, 08:32:26 AM »
Came to this board to check out the " Piss pound Auburn" thread that was the joke of many AU threads over the last few days.  Had my laughs , wondered what the real threads were like so I searched the board for the serious ones.  Lol , joke's on me I guess this whole board is satirical?  Anyone know a KSU board where the people are kind of serious about Thursday's game??? Just looking to see what the realist KSU fans are saying. .

From the looks of things I'm probably just setting myself up for more "non-sense" but had to give it a try. .

Great analysis.  I completely see why you we have no chance to stay within 4 TDs after reading your post.

You may want to try www.gopowercat.com  They have a free 7 day trial over there and would love to have you.
bears are fast...

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: September 17, 2014, 08:32:44 AM »

You need to log into the premium board,PM one of the mods they'll give you the password

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 17, 2014, 08:43:57 AM »

you guys are gonna kick our ass.  is that what you wanted to hear?

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 17, 2014, 08:46:01 AM »
This guy's robotic mathtronic wondermajig has us with a close loss:

http://www.bcftoys.com/2014-game-projections/

Offline N2AUtigers

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 17, 2014, 09:08:21 AM »

Never in a million years.  BTW I'm not very confident in this year's Auburn team pulling out the win myself on Thursday night.  But some of things I've read are just a little over the top. Make no mistake ,AU is a senior lead team that's been on big road games before. 

I personally think it was bad scheduling to be coming to your place in the middle of the week in the first place, but what do you do? Anyway I'm not going to start flaming on a game that will be settled in less than 48 hours,so good luck,  God bless and I will check in on Friday to see how everyone's awesome sense of humor is still holding up. 

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 17, 2014, 09:27:19 AM »

Never in a million years.  BTW I'm not very confident in this year's Auburn team pulling out the win myself on Thursday night.  But some of things I've read are just a little over the top. Make no mistake ,AU is a senior lead team that's been on big road games before. 

I personally think it was bad scheduling to be coming to your place in the middle of the week in the first place, but what do you do? Anyway I'm not going to start flaming on a game that will be settled in less than 48 hours,so good luck,  God bless and I will check in on Friday to see how everyone's awesome sense of humor is still holding up.

our awesome sense of humor will always hold up, because we don't place our entire self worth on a bunch of 19-22 year olds playing football like you condescending mud rats clearly do. 

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 17, 2014, 09:30:56 AM »

our awesome sense of humor will always hold up, because we don't place our entire self worth on a bunch of 19-22 year olds playing football like you condescending mud rats clearly do. 

Now...that was a no bullshit post.
@mikec2w

Offline autryn2

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 17, 2014, 09:31:13 AM »

<LIKE> :thumbsup:

Offline damonismyhero

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 17, 2014, 09:49:25 AM »

as per usual, you have us lumped in with the inbreds across the state

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: September 17, 2014, 10:01:56 AM »
talked to my source again and confirmed we are going to win
emaw

Offline FadeMeAU

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 17, 2014, 10:07:08 AM »
talked to my source again and confirmed we are going to win

Well my source says you're wrong because reasons.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 10:55:24 AM by FadeMeAU »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 17, 2014, 10:16:48 AM »
Auburn fans give us a quarter by quarter breakdown on you see the game going. 

In fact, gives us your drive-by-drive predictions.   

Offline damonismyhero

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 17, 2014, 10:30:32 AM »
Auburn drives:
Touchdown
Touchdown
Touchdown
Touchdown
FG - End of Half
Touchdown
Touchdown
Touchdown

KSU Drives:
Touchdown
Touchdown
Touchdown
5 plays 12 yards - punt
2 plays - interception
3 plays 5 yards - punt
1 play - interception
Touchdown

Offline Chief Saugahatchee

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 17, 2014, 10:59:34 AM »
I need a fact check on Mr. Dennis Dodd, please my new Wildcat friends acquaintances strangers tolerating me on their board.

@dennisdoddcbs: Half of the K-State roster vs. Auburn -- 58 players -- will be former or current walk-ons.

Is this true?  We don't need a team full of Rudy's giving their all and playing with heart and all that crap.  I'd prefer we're going up against 2 and 3-star recruits coasting through college not trying to prove anything.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 17, 2014, 11:01:53 AM »
I need a fact check on Mr. Dennis Dodd, please my new Wildcat friends acquaintances strangers tolerating me on their board.

@dennisdoddcbs: Half of the K-State roster vs. Auburn -- 58 players -- will be former or current walk-ons.

Is this true?  We don't need a team full of Rudy's giving their all and playing with heart and all that crap.  I'd prefer we're going up against 2 and 3-star recruits coasting through college not trying to prove anything.

They had to check their lunch pails and blue-collar shirts in at the door before they were issued their football uniforms.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 17, 2014, 11:02:39 AM »
Auburn drives:
Touchdown
Touchdown
Touchdown
Touchdown
FG - End of Half
Touchdown
Touchdown
Touchdown

KSU Drives:
Touchdown
Touchdown
Touchdown
5 plays 12 yards - punt
2 plays - interception
3 plays 5 yards - punt
1 play - interception
Touchdown

Check the thread title, damon... (No Bullshit)

:nono:
bears are fast...

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: September 17, 2014, 11:04:45 AM »
Okay, here it is: (no BS)

1st quarter: 10-7 Auburn
Cats defer, Auburn drives for a FG. Cats respond with a lengthy TD drive, Auburn answers with a quick TD drive of their own.

2nd quarter: 20-17 Auburn
Cats respond with a FG on another long drive and finally get a stop with an INT. Cats are stopped and forced to punt; Auburn drives for another FG. Cats get a big play to Lockett and finish with another TD. Auburn answers with a quick drive to get a TD before halftime.

3rd quarter: 27-23 K-State
K-State makes nice halftime adjustments and a long drive ends with a TD. Auburn drives quickly, but the Cats hold to a FG. Some defense arrives and the teams trade 3 and outs and punts. K-State gets a nice punt return but has to settle for a FG.

4th quarter: 41-37 K-State
The fourth is full of offense. K-State puts together a big TD drive featuring Waters in the running game. Auburn answers with a quick TD drive of their own. K-State uses another ball control drive, this time with some big runs from Jones. Lockett makes a huge grab over the middle for another TD. Auburn is quick to answer again, scoring with just under 3 minutes left to cut it to 4. The Cats pick up a big first down on play action and run out the clock.

Cats win.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: September 17, 2014, 11:15:44 AM »
STRAIGHT TO THE BOTTOM!!!!  :ksu:

Offline millertime

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: September 17, 2014, 11:29:50 AM »

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 17, 2014, 11:32:23 AM »
How many flea flickers do you guys suppose Auburn will run? I think Coach Gus will reach way back into the playbook to try to generate points against our guys when they struggle to move the ball.

Offline TigerChance

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 17, 2014, 11:33:05 AM »
Poor things think they are gonna win..