Author Topic: The Civil War  (Read 20115 times)

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Civil War
« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2014, 05:46:08 PM »
If I ever did research that showed someone in my family fought for the south I'd change my last name do the honorable thing and kill myself

Offline cDubya

• Coal Grab'r
  • Katpak'r
  • KCCO
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2014, 05:48:21 PM »
If I ever did research that showed someone in my family fought for the south I'd change my last name

Family tree = #burnitdown

Offline chuckjames

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2014, 05:50:55 PM »
If I ever did research that showed someone in my family fought for the south I'd change my last name

Family tree = #burnitdown

Just wanted to say thank Cdub for your states effort in the civil war. You left those racist hillbillys behind and we do not forgot that.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2014, 05:51:33 PM »
Good thing my family has been, and will always be, 100% slave free freedom loving Americans since we came over here from the old country

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2014, 05:51:49 PM »
Y'all enjoying yourselves?
 :tongue:
As the resident poster who calls out navel gazing, you sir, are not properly citing an instance of navel gazing.

lol

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2014, 05:53:33 PM »
The cool thing about the civil war was that even if you like just got a little scratch on your elbow they were definitely going to chop the whole arm off.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2014, 05:57:19 PM »
And nobody could hit anything with those muskets so even though that guy was aiming right at you, pretty good chance it hits your buddy right in the face instead, and now its going to take him 20 minutes to reload so go ahead and take a breather.

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2014, 06:03:03 PM »
And nobody could hit anything with those muskets so even though that guy was aiming right at you, pretty good chance it hits your buddy right in the face instead, and now its going to take him 20 minutes to reload so go ahead and take a breather.

Wrong. You are thinking of the Revolutionary War. The muskets in the War of Northern Aggression were rifled, and accurate out to a few hundred yards. And a skilled soldier good get off 5 or 6 rounds a minute.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 08, 2014, 06:13:18 PM »

Wrong. You are thinking of the Revolutionary War. The muskets in the War of Northern Aggression were rifled, and accurate out to a few hundred yards. And a skilled soldier good get off 5 or 6 rounds a minute.
:lol:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 08, 2014, 06:22:18 PM »

Wait, which one was it where we fought the SEC and made the racists take down the Union Jack but nobody told those redneck assholes in Mississippi so Wright Thompson had to go film the riots last year?

:dunno:
bears are fast...

Offline skycat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2014, 06:23:19 PM »

OMG WHAT AN ILLITERATE HAYSEED LOL

Offline skycat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 08, 2014, 06:29:57 PM »
Guys, is it true that Auburn is way more racist and redneck-y than the University of Alabama? And that "war eagle" is a racist confederate chant? My god, they make Ole Miss look like abolitionists.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 08, 2014, 06:33:29 PM »
A good move was when your buddy dropped from dysentery or Spanish flu or bayonet stabbings or whatever, you grab his socks and double up on socks. Boom, comfy feet.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 08, 2014, 06:43:42 PM »
Is there a bigger FP in history than Robert E. Lee?

"I surrender, here's my sword!!"

Did you know (and I am not gEing here) that the south celebrates Robert e Lee day? Kids even get the day off school (not mlk day tho).
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 08, 2014, 06:46:57 PM »
A good move was when your buddy dropped from dysentery or Spanish flu or bayonet stabbings or whatever, you grab his socks and double up on socks. Boom, comfy feet.

Spanish Flu? Wrong century my friend.

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 08, 2014, 07:33:45 PM »
Man,  you guys remember when Davey Crockett kicked all that ass in The Civil War?  That was awesome.
@mikec2w

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 08, 2014, 07:39:11 PM »
Have you guys ever heard a southerner denounce slavery and say that the south was wrong?  I've always heard them say things like, "I know a lot more about the Civil War than you do, but I'm not going to take the tons to explain it to you." I think that is code for "I hate Abraham Lincoln."

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 08, 2014, 07:41:15 PM »
Man,  you guys remember when Davey Crockett kicked all that ass in The Civil War?  That was awesome.

:lol:

Offline HerrSonntag

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 08, 2014, 07:58:29 PM »

How many replica wool uniforms do you think this guy owns.  O/u opening at 2.5, PM for action.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 08, 2014, 08:02:01 PM »

How many replica wool uniforms do you think this guy owns.  O/u opening at 2.5, PM for action.

You'll get killed at O/U 2.5 EV.... I'd open it at AT LEAST O4 (-250) U4 (+220)

:thumbsup:
bears are fast...

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 08, 2014, 08:05:27 PM »
I did some research on Memorial Day this year and found out that my great-great-great grandfather Marched to the Sea with his Ohio unit before he came to Kansas on the Homestead Act. What an awesome American life, huh?

You, by birthright, are a true American citizen.  You should be quite proud (Though I know you most certainly are).  These colors don't run, Bubbles.

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 08, 2014, 08:06:20 PM »

You'll get killed at O/U 2.5 EV.... I'd open it at AT LEAST O4 (-250) U4 (+220)

:thumbsup:

WRONG!!!!! I only have one.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 08, 2014, 08:07:43 PM »
Oh my... Even better than imagined
:adios:

Offline jmlynch1

• Katpak'r
  • stay together for the kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 08, 2014, 08:08:04 PM »
Goober peas? What the eff?

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 08, 2014, 08:09:29 PM »
Goober peas? What the eff?

Ain't nuthin better! Specially boiled ones!