Author Topic: StL County Cops Shoot Teen  (Read 235513 times)

Online john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
Re: StL County Cops Shoot Teen
« Reply #2350 on: December 04, 2014, 01:57:52 PM »
How do cops normally arrest normal sized ppl that put their hands up and say "don't touch me"?  I mean, that has to be like day one of training, right?  Maybe just apply that model?

Choke hold

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2351 on: December 04, 2014, 02:23:34 PM »
How do cops normally arrest normal sized ppl that put their hands up and say "don't touch me"?  I mean, that has to be like day one of training, right?  Maybe just apply that model?

They rough you up that's for sure.  Might be a tasing or pepper spraying in your future.  Cops round these parts are big on tasing.  Like they wrassle with you for a bit, but that taser is coming out pretty quick if you keep it up.  Many of them aren't very physically imposing or fit really, so that makes sense.  I think the vast majority of people lose most of the fight in them after a tazing or two. 

You in favor of them tasing this guy instead?  Like they try to cuff him and he won't let them and then ZAP?
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
:adios:

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2353 on: December 04, 2014, 02:26:35 PM »
One would think selling "loose cigarettes" would be more of an offense that just warranted a citation, not an arrest.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2355 on: December 04, 2014, 02:28:42 PM »
Damn you pit.... http://www.k-state.edu/today/announcement.php?id=17249&category=from_the_administration&referredBy=email

That has nothing whatsoever to do with this website.
Upon rereading it, you may be right. Not sure how I could have gotten so confused. How silly of me.
:adios:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2356 on: December 04, 2014, 02:47:12 PM »

They rough you up that's for sure.  Might be a tasing or pepper spraying in your future.  Cops round these parts are big on tasing.  Like they wrassle with you for a bit, but that taser is coming out pretty quick if you keep it up.  Many of them aren't very physically imposing or fit really, so that makes sense.  I think the vast majority of people lose most of the fight in them after a tazing or two. 

You in favor of them tasing this guy instead?  Like they try to cuff him and he won't let them and then ZAP?

What if the cop just doesn't like carrying a taser and would rather shoot the perp instead?

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2357 on: December 04, 2014, 02:51:48 PM »

What if the cop just doesn't like carrying a taser and would rather shoot the perp instead?

What if the cop is also like a big raper and instead just wants to rape the guy? #questions
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2358 on: December 04, 2014, 03:34:45 PM »
I'm not going to pay much attention to a PR statement on race/social media put out by a guy who called the zeal leading up to a game against West Virginia (inbred illiterates) "borderline racism."

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2360 on: December 04, 2014, 04:18:08 PM »
Some dumbass racists made stupid comments on a #1thread app and now some 20yr old crusader wants the animal to throw anonymous people out of school
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2361 on: December 04, 2014, 04:30:26 PM »
The local shop owners called the police to get rid of him.  He had been arrested like 30+ times, I'm sure he knew that jerking away from the cops would be viewed as resisting.

Link?

A guy that's on Hosie's show often lives right there and is pretty familiar with the whole situation.

An article being read on xm this morning. Could be bullshit I suppose  but this show doesn't really have a noticeable bias.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #2362 on: December 04, 2014, 04:40:58 PM »
K-State kicking out people for being idiot dumbfucks would actually be pretty elite. Very big time.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2363 on: December 04, 2014, 05:20:30 PM »
Some dumbass racists made stupid comments on a #1thread app and now some 20yr old crusader wants the animal to throw anonymous people out of school

wtf is a #1thread app

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2364 on: December 04, 2014, 05:35:55 PM »

wtf is a #1thread app

http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=33237.msg1220278#msg1220278

Something for pathetic loser idiots to hide behind.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2365 on: December 04, 2014, 06:02:00 PM »
Yik yak, it's location based anonymous twitter basically. I'm too old to get the appeal

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2366 on: December 04, 2014, 07:08:39 PM »
Pepper spray would have been a good start.  I guess officer chokehold prob doesn't like that because he might get pepper in  his own eyes during the subsequent choking/killing.  Tazing could have been a good second attempt.

The Big Train

« Reply #2367 on: December 04, 2014, 08:52:30 PM »

wtf is a #1thread app

http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=33237.msg1220278#msg1220278

Something for pathetic loser idiots to hide behind.

jfc knock it off.  in no way shape or form is #1thread the same thing as what happened on yik yak.  i saw some of the stuff on yik yak while it was happening and its from immature ignorant people that feel like they are invincible and can get away with anything.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #2368 on: December 04, 2014, 09:20:09 PM »
I think they are saying that yik yak is the #1thread of real life

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #2369 on: December 04, 2014, 09:20:51 PM »
Also I have never heard of yik yak before in my life

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2370 on: December 04, 2014, 10:22:59 PM »
Yik yak, it's location based anonymous twitter basically. I'm too old to get the appeal

YouTube comments section on steroids, pretty much.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2371 on: December 04, 2014, 10:27:20 PM »
Also I have never heard of yik yak before in my life

I heard the youngsters talking about it, so I checked it out a few months ago. It's pretty bad. Sure there are some that seemed to treat it like twitter or bbs'n for humor, but most is just horrid.

80% is ignorant crap, racism, calling girls sluts by name, etc. I couldn't handle that crap.

If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

The Big Train

« Reply #2372 on: December 04, 2014, 10:31:42 PM »
its mostly younger ppl that just dont rough ridin' get it and can get mumped, there are some things i enjoy when they are creative posts, but yeah, the majority is ppl that are just ignorant and think its ok to say things online that most would never say out loud IRL

Offline slucat

• GIRL ALERT, GIRL ALERT
  • Combo-Fan
  • This SLU, not the city
    • View Profile
« Reply #2373 on: December 05, 2014, 12:17:37 PM »
KSU based tweets right now are pretty horrific.  :sdeek:
Re: Garner verdict.  Our student body is  :frown:
not a lot of #family feelings right now

this was in reference to the "yik yak" thing; never heard of it tho :cyclist:
ya'll are days behind. :(

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #2374 on: December 06, 2014, 01:23:56 PM »
The whole incident was sparked by allegations of selling cigarettes without a license. NYC is a precious little police state
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd