Author Topic: StL County Cops Shoot Teen  (Read 235427 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: StL County Cops Shoot Teen
« Reply #2175 on: November 25, 2014, 10:38:42 AM »
If you insured all the commercial buildings in Ferguson, what do yo feel like this morning?

Happy you have been raking in cash for years, likely have a riot exclusion and ready to raise your rates.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2176 on: November 25, 2014, 11:50:20 AM »
If you insured all the commercial buildings in Ferguson, what do yo feel like this morning?

Happy you have been raking in cash for years, likely have a riot exclusion and ready to raise your rates.

I'm guessing most of those commercial policies have ridiculously high deductibles in the first place. I feel bad for the business owners. Their livlihoods are being torn down by a mob, and the police largely let it happen for fear of bad PR in confronting them.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
« Reply #2177 on: November 25, 2014, 12:10:15 PM »
Yes, watching the authorities let people do millions of dollars in damage that I have to replace would be hard to stomach.
You are dipping into the Kool Aid and you don't even know what flavor it is.

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
« Reply #2178 on: November 25, 2014, 12:12:56 PM »
I think you can stick a fork in this town, it gone.
You are dipping into the Kool Aid and you don't even know what flavor it is.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2179 on: November 25, 2014, 12:28:33 PM »
I think you can stick a fork in this town, it gone.

There will be plenty of aid money.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2180 on: November 25, 2014, 12:42:39 PM »
Everyone pray for the insurance agents
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #2181 on: November 25, 2014, 12:47:33 PM »
Let's just raise taxes so we can all pay for the damages.  :cheers:

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2182 on: November 25, 2014, 12:52:10 PM »
I'm sure it's been said, but I wish we could see what would happen if this scenario played out with a black cop shooting and unarmed white teen.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2183 on: November 25, 2014, 01:12:55 PM »
I'm sure it's been said, but I wish we could see what would happen if this scenario played out with a black cop shooting and unarmed white teen.

Hmm... I remember about 30 guys in the union watching a very high profile verdict in the mid 90's that let the murderer of 2 innocent people walk free.  When "Not Guilty" was announced they were overcome with joy.  Happiness, laughter, and high fives for everyone.  When "the system" worked out that way it was great.  I guess the glove was on the other hand yesterday. Shitty things happen and people do shitty things to other people.  We've been doing it since that guy's brother bashed his head in and everyone got kicked out of the garden. It will never stop. 
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2184 on: November 25, 2014, 01:20:40 PM »

Probable Cause means "more likely than not." It's a low standard, but not that low.

No, it doesn't.  That's a preponderance of the evidence.  The burden of proof in a civil case.  Probable cause means a reasonable belief that the defendant has committed a crime.  It has been explicitly held to be below a preponderance.  "It does not demand any showing that such a belief be correct or more likely true than false." Texas v. Brown, 460 U.S. 730, 742 (1983).

Excellent lawyering.
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #2185 on: November 25, 2014, 01:34:37 PM »

Hmm... I remember about 30 guys in the union watching a very high profile verdict in the mid 90's that let the murderer of 2 innocent people walk free.  When "Not Guilty" was announced they were overcome with joy.  Happiness, laughter, and high fives for everyone.  When "the system" worked out that way it was great.  I guess the glove was on the other hand yesterday. Shitty things happen and people do shitty things to other people.  We've been doing it since that guy's brother bashed his head in and everyone got kicked out of the garden. It will never stop.

Good point. A celebrity with a high powered attorney got away with murder so these black teens are just getting what they deserve. Idiot.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2186 on: November 25, 2014, 01:35:58 PM »

Good point. A celebrity with a high powered attorney got away with murder so these black teens are just getting what they deserve. Idiot.

You are the rough ridin' idiot. Idiot. The worst cop in "Boyz in the Hood" was a black cop. He was the one pulling guns on the black teenagers.  I think we know where this all started!
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2187 on: November 25, 2014, 01:40:49 PM »

You are the rough ridin' idiot. Idiot. The worst cop in "Boyz in the Hood" was a black cop. He was the one pulling guns on the black teenagers.  I think we know where this all started!

That was the dumbest part of the movie and never made sense

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2188 on: November 25, 2014, 01:50:30 PM »

That was the dumbest part of the movie and never made sense

Wasn't it?  So weird.  I always felt sorry for the guy who was playing the part of that cop for some reason.  Don't Be a Menace to South Central - WDGJITH was a much better film.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2189 on: November 25, 2014, 01:52:21 PM »
Nope. Parody movies suck 100% of the time. The black cop is the only part wrong with Boyz in the hood

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2190 on: November 25, 2014, 01:54:29 PM »
Nope. Parody movies suck 100% of the time. The black cop is the only part wrong with Boyz in the hood

You mean besides Colorado not coming in to recruit Ricky...  That was BS.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2191 on: November 25, 2014, 03:19:45 PM »

You mean besides Colorado not coming in to recruit Ricky...  That was BS.

Ricky was a complete stud. He could've won the heisman.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2192 on: November 25, 2014, 03:21:21 PM »
The population of Ferguson is 85% black.  Why don't they elect black officials who hire only black cops?  Why is the black highway patrol captain assigned to the crisis not shooting any white cop he sees?   Why aren't guns being given to protestors so they can run hogwild and have a really good story for CNN.  Why is Obama butt kissing hollywood and liberals at the White House while America burns?  Where are the looters going next since they burned down the stores?   Hope no sympathy riots happen in Reno.

You don't know what the eff you're talking about.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2193 on: November 25, 2014, 04:11:43 PM »
Bigwillie is a rough ridin' moron
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #2194 on: November 25, 2014, 04:59:15 PM »

Probable Cause means "more likely than not." It's a low standard, but not that low.

No, it doesn't.  That's a preponderance of the evidence.  The burden of proof in a civil case.  Probable cause means a reasonable belief that the defendant has committed a crime.  It has been explicitly held to be below a preponderance.  "It does not demand any showing that such a belief be correct or more likely true than false." Texas v. Brown, 460 U.S. 730, 742 (1983).

Excellent lawyering.
I don't know Bread.  I think K-S-U might be a bit of an expert on the prosecutorial process here.  Maybe you should sit this one out.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2195 on: November 25, 2014, 06:07:47 PM »
Bread, that was a rude pantsing you delivered.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2196 on: November 25, 2014, 06:14:36 PM »
Any thoughts on Wilson not even waiting until the fires our out to give an interview?  Odds he writes a book to make some $?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2197 on: November 25, 2014, 08:27:20 PM »

Excellent lawyering.

You're right. Danger of posting on the fly. It still doesn't mean that one shred of evidence rebutted by significantly more evidence establishes probable cause. Has to be reasonable.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2198 on: November 25, 2014, 08:42:02 PM »
Facebook

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2199 on: November 25, 2014, 08:43:11 PM »
You have at least 34 racist friends, it would seem.