Author Topic: StL County Cops Shoot Teen  (Read 235472 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: StL County Cops Shoot Teen
« Reply #1600 on: August 29, 2014, 03:57:21 PM »
I would have shown them my ID.

Why?

So I don't get tazed?

This guy probably has some sort of settlement coming. Second cop overreacted, but we can't see everything that happened.

So there is a law that says show id or get tazed?

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: August 29, 2014, 04:06:51 PM »
that video makes me almost shake with anger

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: August 31, 2014, 11:14:54 PM »
Dems doing what Dems do, politicizing the Michael Brown shooting to try to drive "their" black demographic to the polls. Disgusting but utterly predictable.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/31/us/politics/at-risk-in-senate-democrats-seek-to-rally-blacks.html

I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: August 31, 2014, 11:34:38 PM »
Dems doing what Dems do, politicizing the Michael Brown shooting to try to drive "their" black demographic to the polls. Disgusting but utterly predictable.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/31/us/politics/at-risk-in-senate-democrats-seek-to-rally-blacks.html

Disgusting

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: September 01, 2014, 06:03:11 AM »
All crisis is good . . . for us:  America's Democratic Party

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1605 on: September 01, 2014, 08:50:53 AM »
That guy in MN deserves to get a lot of money.   But that could have been avoided had he just complied.  If I get pulled over for speeding because I didn't see a sign  I'm not just walking away
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 11:09:35 AM by Cire »

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: September 01, 2014, 10:28:54 AM »
How dare they encourage minorities to vote!

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: September 01, 2014, 10:48:09 AM »
There's been a lot of "Michael Brown was a criminal" stuff going around. Even if he did some bad things, that doesn't make it ok to gun him down like a wild animal. Is the argument "Yeah, that cop shot him down real good, but hey, he got into some trouble previously so its ok"? Because I don't think a criminal past makes cops just shooting people ok.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: September 01, 2014, 11:00:48 AM »
There's been a lot of "Michael Brown was a criminal" stuff going around. Even if he did some bad things, that doesn't make it ok to gun him down like a wild animal. Is the argument "Yeah, that cop shot him down real good, but hey, he got into some trouble previously so its ok"? Because I don't think a criminal past makes cops just shooting people ok.

Don't forget he had just beat up the cop that shot him. But yeah, he was just a big gentle giant.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: September 01, 2014, 11:50:22 AM »

Don't forget he had just beat up the cop that shot him. But yeah, he was just a big gentle giant.
Policemen, judge, jury and executioner.
:adios:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: September 01, 2014, 03:43:06 PM »
How dare they encourage minorities to vote!

Yes there's the spin! :lol: Just another voter registration effort. Nothing unsavory about trying to make the Brown shooting a political issue to drive the black demographic, historically apathetic in midterms, to the polls.

Speaking of Dems doing what Dems do, it must be election season... Time to press the minimum wage again! http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/216342-obama-to-pitch-minimum-wage-boost-in-milwaukee

I guess the stock student loan speech comes next? Or maybe it's the "war on women" speech.

The Democrat Party: Champion Of The Little Guy Every Other September.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: September 01, 2014, 04:04:22 PM »
Isn't getting people to the polls, regardless of the impetus, good for democracy?
:adios:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: September 01, 2014, 04:11:10 PM »
Isn't getting people to the polls, regardless of the impetus, good for democracy?

Depends.  Are they poor?

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
StL County Cops Shoot Teen
« Reply #1613 on: September 01, 2014, 05:02:18 PM »
So it was unacceptable for the people of Ferguson to peaceably assemble and the cops had every right to disperse the crowd.  So then when the people of Ferguson want to affect political change through voting that is also poo poo'd. 

It is almost as if there is a group of people in America that feel disenfranchised because other people think they should have no say in our democracy.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: September 01, 2014, 05:12:53 PM »
Why don't republicans just try appealing to the blacks going to the polls?

:dunno:

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #1615 on: September 01, 2014, 05:14:07 PM »

They don't go to the polls, the community organizers register them to vote then do absentee ballots straight line D for them in perpetuity.

If you think this sort of proxy system is good for democracy, then you're rough ridin' crazy.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: September 01, 2014, 05:19:28 PM »
So it was unacceptable for the people of Ferguson to peaceably assemble and the cops had every right to disperse the crowd.  So then when the people of Ferguson want to affect political change through voting that is also poo poo'd. 

It is almost as if there is a group of people in America that feel disenfranchised because other people think they should have no say in our democracy.

Excellent display of pseudo intellect. Must listen to NPR. 

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: September 01, 2014, 05:25:19 PM »

They don't go to the polls, the community organizers register them to vote then do absentee ballots straight line D for them in perpetuity.

If you think this sort of proxy system is good for democracy, then you're rough ridin' crazy.
Link? Or are you just confusing the Chris Farley classic, Black Sheep with reality?

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: September 01, 2014, 05:38:25 PM »

Why don't republicans do the same?

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: September 01, 2014, 05:40:18 PM »

Link? Or are you just confusing the Chris Farley classic, Black Sheep with reality?

Bro, do you even ACORN? 

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1620 on: September 01, 2014, 05:41:43 PM »

Not sure other than it's illegal and immoral.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: September 01, 2014, 05:49:24 PM »

It must not be enforced too much or you wouldn't be worried about it. I say give it a shot.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: September 01, 2014, 05:53:11 PM »

It must not be enforced too much or you wouldn't be worried about it. I say give it a shot.

Can't beat 'em join 'em

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: September 01, 2014, 06:00:55 PM »

Bro, do you even ACORN?
You mean the organization that hasn't even existed since 2010? Topical stuff here.  :facepalm:

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: September 01, 2014, 06:12:58 PM »

It must not happen too much (read almost never) or it would be enforced. Voter fraud is a conservative myth.