Author Topic: StL County Cops Shoot Teen  (Read 235547 times)

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
Re: StL County Cops Shoot Teen
« Reply #225 on: August 13, 2014, 11:53:29 PM »

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: August 13, 2014, 11:55:24 PM »
Couple reporters and an appropriately dressed camera guy running from tear gas that the police lobbed in their direction

https://twitter.com/Walldo/status/499774175964192770/photo/1

I've never been in a riot, but I've covered a decent number of crime scenes. Only once have I had a policeman get pissed off at me, and I was definitely in the wrong there. Generally you have to respect the perimeters that police, fire, or whatever give you. It'd be weird in this situation. It seems like the cops are treating the entire city as a crime scene (pretty sure not legal to do), and trying to keep out anyone trying to get information to the public out. Pretty disgusting.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: August 13, 2014, 11:55:39 PM »
Clearly we need Federal gun control laws for local police departments. Obama should call in the national guard to stop the Ferguson PD.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: August 13, 2014, 11:55:58 PM »
Felix Rex moves to Ferguson.

That would be incredible right now.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: August 13, 2014, 11:57:23 PM »
Can we all agree that these rough ridin' cops are completely rough ridin' up and really scary?

i'm pretty sure #life and FSD are on team be afraid of the scary black people but otherwise we have consensus

There is apparently a black panther in Ferguson and Megyn Kelly wants to "deal with this black panther issue." I've never watched this show with Megyn Kelly before but it is amazing. Two nights in a row she's had a black man calling these looters thugs and low lifes but completely not addressing the other issues at play here.

Megyn Kelly could die in a fire and I would not give a single eff.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: August 14, 2014, 12:03:54 AM »
Quote from: Emo EMAW
Sitting here catching up on the latest from Ferguson. Awful.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: August 14, 2014, 12:04:02 AM »
the real problem here is that we're not paying our police officers enough money and as a result the profession is not attracting quality professionals. 

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: August 14, 2014, 12:06:17 AM »
the real problem here is that we're not paying our police officers enough money and as a result the profession is not attracting quality professionals.

good point

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: August 14, 2014, 12:15:08 AM »
Couple reporters and an appropriately dressed camera guy running from tear gas that the police lobbed in their direction

I've never been in a riot, but I've covered a decent number of crime scenes. Only once have I had a policeman get pissed off at me, and I was definitely in the wrong there. Generally you have to respect the perimeters that police, fire, or whatever give you. It'd be weird in this situation. It seems like the cops are treating the entire city as a crime scene (pretty sure not legal to do), and trying to keep out anyone trying to get information to the public out. Pretty disgusting.

If there is a riot going on no one is reporting it, the entire story is now the police presence. I've watched 3 straight hours of live coverage tonight on three different networks and I haven't heard one report about rioting tonight.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: August 14, 2014, 12:15:18 AM »
Mich: in fairness to PBS they are usually a half day to a day behind at times because they actually investigate facts, vet sources, and do the journalisty thing.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: August 14, 2014, 12:19:34 AM »

If there is a riot going on no one is reporting it, the entire story is now the police presence. I've watched 3 straight hours of live coverage tonight on three different networks and I haven't heard one report about rioting tonight.

Sorry, riot wasn't the right word. Was just saying it seems like the police are making the entire town a crime scene, which seems wrong and is probably illegal.

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 14, 2014, 12:27:52 AM »
people in gaza are tweeting citizens of ferguson tips on how to survive tear gas. not kidding.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: August 14, 2014, 12:36:24 AM »
Who's calling the shots (:frown:) for these cops now?

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: August 14, 2014, 12:47:35 AM »

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: August 14, 2014, 12:51:45 AM »

rough ridin' lawless thug-monkeys.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: August 14, 2014, 12:56:10 AM »
https://twitter.com/AntonioFrench

This guy got arrested.

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: August 14, 2014, 12:57:02 AM »
Can you guys imagine the crap that RowdyBoyy Daris would be pulling if this was going down in Riley County?

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: August 14, 2014, 01:01:08 AM »

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: August 14, 2014, 01:02:23 AM »

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: August 14, 2014, 01:03:45 AM »

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: August 14, 2014, 01:04:33 AM »

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: August 14, 2014, 01:11:33 AM »
There is no way this ends well for the St. Louis County Police.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: August 14, 2014, 01:13:33 AM »
There is no way this ends well for the St. Louis County Police.

The diligent ones will schedule properly to pick up round-the-year jobs as concession workers for the Rams, Blues and Cardinals.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: August 14, 2014, 01:14:42 AM »
:lol:'d

@DangerGuerrero

MSNBC: Police are tear gassing protesters.

FOX: Police are taking action against an unruly crowd.

CNN: Seriously, where is that plane?