Author Topic: StL County Cops Shoot Teen  (Read 233314 times)

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: StL County Cops Shoot Teen
« Reply #175 on: August 13, 2014, 10:00:21 PM »
Aren't we all Pro Guns as long as the government only has them here in the Pit?? :confused:

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 13, 2014, 10:05:40 PM »
So was Brown shot in the back?  Was he shot more than once?

Looting a QT is certainly wrong and illegal but so is shooting a man in the back because he is tall and black and won't obey your every command, even if you wear a badge.

Shutting down an entire neighborhood when the residents choose to assemble with a police force that looks like the 101st airborne is illegal. 

Arrest the looters, those that choose to peaceably assemble are guaranteed that right.  Unconditionally

:thumbs:

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 13, 2014, 10:06:31 PM »
peaceful protest = crime
remember that is what the radical right says
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 13, 2014, 10:11:21 PM »
Haven't been following this thread. Is K-S-U-Wildcats just all up in here K-S-U-Wildcatting his brains out like in the Trayvon thread?
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 13, 2014, 10:14:38 PM »
A thought just occurred to me. The cops in this town claim that Brown tried to fight officer while he sat in the car and tried to take his gun. Was this cop wearing his gun on his head, shoulder, or his chest? How in the hell can Brown attempt to take his gun while the cop was in the car?

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: August 13, 2014, 10:16:32 PM »
A thought just occurred to me. The cops in this town claim that Brown tried to fight officer while he sat in the car and tried to take his gun. Was this cop wearing his gun on his head, shoulder, or his chest? How in the hell can Brown attempt to take his gun while the cop was in the car?

i think they (the police's story) are saying the door was open and they struggled before he could get out.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 13, 2014, 10:18:56 PM »
So the LAPD shot and killed a mentally handicapped unarmed black man  :whistle1:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 13, 2014, 10:21:01 PM »

I'm hoping that police are trained how to deal with someone trying to grab their holstered weapon and the training is "if the attacker doesnt currently have your weapon, stay in your car and call for back " not "chase that guy down, shoot him in the leg then finish him by emptying your weapon into his back"

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 13, 2014, 10:33:18 PM »
Why the eff do they have military grade equipment?

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 13, 2014, 10:39:54 PM »
Shouldn't be news to anybody. I was talking about the police state years ago

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 13, 2014, 10:43:39 PM »
well aren't you a trendy little hipster

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 13, 2014, 10:50:05 PM »
Seems like with all these protests there is going to be a lot of people missing work...oh, wait

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 13, 2014, 10:52:01 PM »
Seems like with all these protests there is going to be a lot of people missing work...oh, wait

says the white kid who had every advantage

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 13, 2014, 10:56:48 PM »
Blaming society for criminal behavior is such a libtard move.

Remember that time you blamed goEMAW for being a bad dad?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: August 13, 2014, 10:57:18 PM »

Totally, if you don't have a job you have no rights.  Stud post

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: August 13, 2014, 10:58:18 PM »

:lol:

I grew up poor and we were lucky to have 4 hot dogs to eat between us most of the nights when I was a kid.  Should have just burned the rough ridin' town down in protest

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 13, 2014, 11:00:59 PM »
jesus, you're a rough ridin' dumbass.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: August 13, 2014, 11:02:43 PM »

I grew up poor and we were lucky to have 4 hot dogs to eat between us most of the nights when I was a kid.  Should have just burned the rough ridin' town down in protest
It seemed to really humble you.  :Ugh:

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: August 13, 2014, 11:04:21 PM »
I missed the Martial Law discussion.  Sounds dumber than the everybody's (society included) racist discussion.

It's not dumb at all.

I bet it is.

You don't think that a heavily armed police force, with some members that take a use fear/ force first, ask questions later mentality to their job description has anything to do with this? You don't think that a large group of people wrongly or rightly believing that the police are not there to serve and protect them matters? You don't think that it is because of the actions of a small minority of that group, that police and public opinion of said group tends to lean towards the majority of said group falsely being like the majority?  You don't think these things feed each other into a sickening, viscous circular pattern? You don't think any of that matters?

Yeah, it does matter. Because it is a big part of the reason this type of crap continues to happen.

You don't know what Martial Law is.

You can make whatever assumptions you want about what I do or don't know. A systematic presence of police as enforcers in a given area is not the same thing as using a beefed up force in times of emergency. Unless, of course, you think that these areas are in a constant state of emergency.

We have what seems to have become a mutually adversarial relationship between the police two groups of people that has been brought on by the actions of a minority sub-group within each. The dilemma is how to correct that.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: August 13, 2014, 11:04:33 PM »
well aren't you a trendy little hipster

Basically

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: August 13, 2014, 11:05:55 PM »
Can somebody do a tl;dr on this thing?  I know a cop shot a kid, protest, burned down a QT  :shakesfist:, but now, WTF is going on?  Are cops there under the guise of "protect property", etc?

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 13, 2014, 11:07:51 PM »
Aren't we all Pro Guns as long as the government only has them here in the Pit?? :confused:

I've been itching to say something about this, but I've held off. It's a good and valid point. One that coincides with (sorry to get political, which I've tried to avoid in this thread) the theory that gun control has historically been used to subdue a public.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 13, 2014, 11:08:06 PM »

wow, your parents must have been deadbeats to have kids and choose to take it easy and stuff.

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 13, 2014, 11:08:36 PM »
jesus, you're a rough ridin' dumbass.

Oh get off your horse and shut the eff up.  If it was a bunch of 'necks in Carolina protesting some hillbilly getting shot for having moonshine it would still apply.  No rough ridin' point of burning down your own neighborhood or getting arrested or shot just because you want to be a dumbass

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 13, 2014, 11:10:34 PM »
Two LOLable reports from Ferguson.
1. This afternoon Ryan Reilly a white reporter from the Huffington Post and Wesley Lowery a black reporter from the Washington Post were working in a McDonald's when Ferguson cops came in riot gear and told them to leave because the area was unsafe. They apparently didn't leave fast enough for the cops so they were attested. Reilly said his head was slammed on the car after his arrest and Lowery said he was told he was resisting and slammed against the soda machine. They were taken to jail. A reporter for the LA Times called the chief of police for Ferguson and told him that the officers just arrested two journalists and the guys were quickly released. Reilly was given an arrest report number but was told no report would be filed.

2. Elizabeth Matthews of KSDK out of St. Louis reported that right before their 10PM news the Ferguson cops shot a tear gas canister at an Al Jeezera TV truck. Her and the two cameramen heard the sound and left their truck to see what was happening, at that point she saw cops in riot gear guns drawn walking towards them. She said put her hands up but one of their tripods was hit with a fired bean bag. She said there were no protesters at their location and the riot cops yelled at them that this is for their own protection.

I thought there were only like 60 cops in Ferguson, are these just the same dozen bad person cops rough ridin' with everyone? If the whole force is like this perhaps the chief should be charged as well when the cop who started this gets his federal charges.