Author Topic: Israel - Hamas peace process  (Read 59801 times)

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Re: Israel - Hamas peace process
« Reply #626 on: October 17, 2023, 11:52:16 PM »
:lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: October 17, 2023, 11:58:49 PM »
It's just fascinating to watch #blueanongE post crap from Twitter randos all day long and then go into full pearl clutching mode regarding a Tweet . . . while two sides hurl claims and counter claims about what blew up the hospital, and the Arab world clearly isn't believing for one second the Israeli side of the story, to the point they're telling our President to go eff himself and stay away.

But that's bucket and that's #blueanongE featuring #trimdorkin  :thumbsup:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: October 18, 2023, 12:06:50 AM »
Got damn New York Times:

Tue, Oct 17, 1:32?PM New York Times Breaking news: Israeli strike on hospital kills hundreds, Palestinian officials say
Israeli Strike Kills Hundreds in Hospital, Palestinian Officials Say

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #630 on: October 18, 2023, 01:01:08 AM »
The IDF has so far not claimed responsibility, but if in fact Israel bombed a hospital, killing 500 innocent people that should be enough to have Biden deliver a clear message that we need a cease fire and to begin negotiations for the return of hostages.

There is some compelling evidence this was a misfired rocket from Hamas

Uh, you got a link to this evidence?

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: October 18, 2023, 01:02:45 AM »
ALL I Know About This is it takes some LOW LIFE MFers to blow up a HOSPITAL with around 500 ppl in it at the time!
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: October 18, 2023, 02:56:55 AM »
oh dax....  :lol:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: October 18, 2023, 05:48:13 AM »
Thousands of nothing burger posts

Sad

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: October 18, 2023, 05:48:40 AM »
The IDF has so far not claimed responsibility, but if in fact Israel bombed a hospital, killing 500 innocent people that should be enough to have Biden deliver a clear message that we need a cease fire and to begin negotiations for the return of hostages.

LMAO

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: October 18, 2023, 07:14:25 AM »
The Squad is telling #blueanon Israel did it. But that got damn Iran Observer @IranObserver0

FYP

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: October 18, 2023, 07:52:54 AM »
The Squad is telling #blueanon Israel did it. But that got damn Iran Observer @IranObserver0

FYP

I suppose that's all you have left when you realize that The Squad and NYT's are (according to you) agents of disinformation.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: October 18, 2023, 08:35:39 AM »

LMAO

Holy crap!  Israel does have a history of targeting schools and hospitals though Dax when it's bombs away against terrorist scum?  Throw in that Hamas and other terror organizations would never lie and are extremely accurate with their rocket launching against Israel. 

This has the potential to be a bigger grift than BLM.  Good for them is what I say.
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: October 18, 2023, 09:58:16 AM »
Biden is strongly saying Islamic Jihad rocket too. I hope that there can be some continued sharing of data/findings and further independent groups to vouch for this so that it can give an exit ramp for people like Sisi and King Abdullah.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: October 18, 2023, 10:51:40 AM »
On October 17, 2023, the Department authorized the voluntary, temporary departure of family members of U.S. government personnel and some non-emergency personnel from U.S. Embassy Beirut due to the unpredictable security situation in Lebanon . . . US Department of State

Not happening . . . bucket

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: October 18, 2023, 11:04:44 AM »
there has been a lot of photos of the area and theres zero crater, just a bunch of burned up cars. 

implication being that this was not a bomb because there'd be a crater, cars wouldn't be sitting in the same spots etc.

Someone compared the pics to other bombings that killed hundreds and unless that parking lot had 500 people standing around when it happened, there's probably little chance that number is correct.

I'm not saying I believe any of that but that's what I've gathered today.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: October 18, 2023, 11:07:59 AM »
dax as you know i'm always several laps down, so please help me understand. these "alleged" protests (according to the deep state media, take that for what its worth amirite) at US embassies...what is the implication there? And how does it relate to this most recent attack on a hospital in gaza?

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: October 18, 2023, 11:12:50 AM »
Biden is strongly saying Islamic Jihad rocket too. I hope that there can be some continued sharing of data/findings and further independent groups to vouch for this so that it can give an exit ramp for people like Sisi and King Abdullah.

What do you think the holdup is on Israel sending in ground troops to Gaza? US still trying to broker a deal and keep them from doing it?
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #645 on: October 18, 2023, 11:17:52 AM »

What do you think the holdup is on Israel sending in ground troops to Gaza? US still trying to broker a deal and keep them from doing it?

1. I don't know
2. If I had to guess:

a) there was no way they were going to do it with Biden there
b) Israel may not feel super confident that a ground invasion would go very well--ie lose hostages, take a lot of casualties etc.
c) I think Israel may be waiting to see what comes of the hospital stuff, will Hizbollah/Iran do something further? Will things calm down or escalate?
d) they have just agreed to let in humanitarian aide through Rafa gate so that will take at least 24 hours I think

so I am not even sure they will do a big ground invasion at all, but if they do there are lots of reasons to not do it now.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: October 18, 2023, 11:34:19 AM »
I’ve heard that historically Israel will select a bombing target; hospital, school, etc. then give Hamas or the Palestinian leaders several days of warnings to evacuate, then bomb it whether or not an evacuation happens. Sometimes they evacuate, sometimes they don’t.

Might have been in gE where I read it. Dunno. Very gross.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2023, 11:39:13 AM by nicname »
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: October 18, 2023, 11:47:03 AM »
I’ve heard that historically Israel will select a bombing target; hospital, school, etc. then give Hamas or the Palestinian leaders several days of warnings to evacuate, then bomb it whether or not an evacuation happens. Sometimes they evacuate, sometimes they don’t.

I'll go ahead and add you to the "doesn't understand sarcasm" group. 

And maybe there's a, "day of unprecedented rage" event happening near you where you can voice your displeasure the way Israel has treated Hamas. :dunno:
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: October 18, 2023, 11:52:14 AM »
dax as you know i'm always several laps down, so please help me understand. these "alleged" protests (according to the deep state media, take that for what its worth amirite) at US embassies...what is the implication there? And how does it relate to this most recent attack on a hospital in gaza?

It's a direct correlation.  The Arab world (and the Squad and their whack-a-doo followers) believe the Israeli's did it.

Thus they are marching on U.S. embassies in various countries/cities, or at least were last night/yesterday.

FYI - The U.S. (Pedo Pete Administration) officially confirmed that they 100% believe that Israeli's did not do it. 

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: October 18, 2023, 12:39:39 PM »

I'll go ahead and add you to the "doesn't understand sarcasm" group. 

And maybe there's a, "day of unprecedented rage" event happening near you where you can voice your displeasure the way Israel has treated Hamas. :dunno:

There are multiple bad actors in the situation described.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.