Author Topic: Israel - Hamas peace process  (Read 60033 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Israel - Hamas peace process
« Reply #675 on: October 19, 2023, 11:31:29 AM »
Who wants to read through these kind of deep-deep-deep thoughts?  Not normal people, but I know #stalkerbot.7 is going to be all over it because he has to feel like he's got a permanent invite to that table

Sad

I wish that you weren't such an illiterate, shitposting, eff face. Maybe if you took the time to read and research you wouldn't be such a rough ridin' moron and racist.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: October 19, 2023, 11:33:59 AM »
Now comes the post embarrassment projection. Time is a flat circle.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: October 19, 2023, 11:34:41 AM »
The  :blush: :blush: proceeds the tsunami of tapouts

Just another day on gE with #stalkerbot

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: October 19, 2023, 11:35:50 AM »
Now comes the nonsensical "tap out" proclamations (unilateral??). Time is a flat circle.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: October 19, 2023, 11:38:13 AM »
 :blush: :blush: :blush: because of all the amazing BS that flows from his gang, the lashing out will accelerate throughout the day

#stalkerbot

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: October 19, 2023, 11:40:38 AM »
You think you're on a righteous crusade but you're literally melting down because I gave you sincere kudos and made fun of some who was not you. You are a nut job.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: October 19, 2023, 11:43:37 AM »
You think you're on a righteous crusade but you're literally melting down because I gave you sincere kudos and made fun of some who was not you. You are a nut job.

You gave me kudos and then followed-up with StakerBot Cryptography because you just assume I've read through post after post of the usual's having their usual meltdown because someone disagrees with them. It's positively  :lol:

Like I keep saying, it's amazing to watch your feeble-obsessive little brain attempt to work, and then when the lashing out starts, we all know it's going to last the whole rough ridin' day.   :lol:

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: October 19, 2023, 11:59:44 AM »
tilting at windmills

*everything is now a windmill

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: October 19, 2023, 12:45:39 PM »
deflectolick - a wholesale avoidance of the actual topic experience

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: October 19, 2023, 12:52:04 PM »
John "#blueanon/#blueanongE's favorite fashion template" Fetterman rollin in hard on The Squad (MIR Meltdown pending)

"It’s truly disturbing that Members of Congress rushed to blame Israel for the hospital tragedy in Gaza," "Who would take the word of a group that just massacred innocent Israeli civilians over our key ally?" Fetterman questioned.

The Squad calling for intelligence declassification of the Hospital bombing

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: October 19, 2023, 12:54:04 PM »
this dax turn is wild, I think the anti-biden fanaticism is his strongest fanaticism. Which is pretty interesting!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: October 19, 2023, 12:54:39 PM »
Where is the turn, what have I turned to or away from, cRusty?

Calling out our war mongering grifter pedophile racist President doesn't take much "fanaticism".  It's pretty easy pickings

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: October 19, 2023, 01:07:15 PM »
This thread needs a @sys drop in
Too much dax, not enough snakes

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: October 19, 2023, 01:23:06 PM »
:lol:

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: October 21, 2023, 07:46:30 AM »

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #690 on: October 21, 2023, 10:41:57 AM »
:lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: October 25, 2023, 07:52:44 AM »
The New York Times (#blueanon publication of record) - a massive disinformation/misinformation machine, The Squad is not going to be pleased:

The Times’s initial accounts attributed the claim of Israeli responsibility to Palestinian officials, and noted that the Israeli military said it was investigating the blast,”

“However, the early versions of the coverage — and the prominence it received in a headline, news alert and social media channels — relied too heavily on claims by Hamas, and did not make clear that those claims could not immediately be verified,”

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: October 25, 2023, 09:14:47 AM »
The New York Times (#blueanon publication of record) - a massive disinformation/misinformation machine, The Squad is not going to be pleased:

The Times’s initial accounts attributed the claim of Israeli responsibility to Palestinian officials, and noted that the Israeli military said it was investigating the blast,”

“However, the early versions of the coverage — and the prominence it received in a headline, news alert and social media channels — relied too heavily on claims by Hamas, and did not make clear that those claims could not immediately be verified,”

TIL the squad is still a thing.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: October 25, 2023, 10:22:34 AM »

Well what we know so far is two pieces of evidence held up by Israel have been debunked.

The missile video shared at the press conference is almost certainly not of the missile that hit the hospital and the audio recording of Hamas operatives was digitally pieced together and likely faked entirely.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/24/world/middleeast/gaza-hospital-israel-hamas-video.html
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/10/20/what-have-open-source-videos-revealed-about-the-gaza-hospital-explosion

Audio analysis says that the missile is coming from the opposite direction Israel claimed:
https://www.npr.org/2023/10/23/1208061552/what-new-analysis-shows-about-the-gaza-hospital-explosion

Other details like "the rocket was launched from a cemetary" have been debunked as well.

The problem with all of this is the size of the crater which is pretty good evidence it was not an Israeli airstrike.

I hope we get a thorough independent investigation.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: October 25, 2023, 10:52:47 AM »
That's the kind of conspiratorial stuff that absolutely enrages certain individuals on this blog, KK.  I advise you to keep your head on a swivel for the next few days.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: October 25, 2023, 11:06:15 AM »

Well what we know so far is two pieces of evidence held up by Israel have been debunked.

The missile video shared at the press conference is almost certainly not of the missile that hit the hospital and the audio recording of Hamas operatives was digitally pieced together and likely faked entirely.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/24/world/middleeast/gaza-hospital-israel-hamas-video.html
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/10/20/what-have-open-source-videos-revealed-about-the-gaza-hospital-explosion

Audio analysis says that the missile is coming from the opposite direction Israel claimed:
https://www.npr.org/2023/10/23/1208061552/what-new-analysis-shows-about-the-gaza-hospital-explosion

Other details like "the rocket was launched from a cemetary" have been debunked as well.

The problem with all of this is the size of the crater which is pretty good evidence it was not an Israeli airstrike.

The audio piece was hilarious and I brushed it off initially.  Makes sense to dismiss it.  What about the picture of the bombed parking lot? I thought that was strange.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: October 25, 2023, 11:11:52 AM »

At this point do you think that would do any good at all?  People already believe what they are going to believe. 
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: October 25, 2023, 11:22:13 AM »
"This is war," . . . John Kirby

Israel (the United States) is at war with:  Hamas, Hezbollah, Syria, Iran, Houthi's (list to be expanded at a moment's notice)

Congrats #neocongE

The question is, how much information about our systems did the Iranians learn from their "friends" in the Biden Administration

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: October 25, 2023, 12:19:17 PM »
 "Hamas is not a terror organization" but is a "liberation group" . . . Recep Tayyip Erdo?an

Can someone move the Erdo?an coup watch to one minute closer to midnight, please.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: October 25, 2023, 12:55:38 PM »
in case anyone would like a very cut-and-dry process for how Israel publicly addresses stuff (and they've only been doing it this way since pretty much always):

1. We haven't heard reports of deaths, we'll check into it
2. People were killed, but by a faulty Palenstinian rocket/bomb
3. OK we killed them, but they were terrorists
4. OK they were civilians, but they were being used as human shields
5. OK there were no fighters in the area, so it was our mistake. But we kill civilians by accident, they do it on purpose!
6. OK we kill far more civilians than they do, but look how terrible other countries are!
7. Why are you still talking about Israel? Are you some kind of anti-semite?