Author Topic: Israel - Hamas peace process  (Read 59817 times)

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
Re: Israel - Hamas peace process
« Reply #600 on: October 16, 2023, 10:31:13 PM »
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/france-mobilises-7000-troops-for-extra-patrols-after-teacher-slain/ar-AA1icvVW

But what about the Hamas citizens!

The difference between you and literally everyone else here is that the rest of us realize that psychopaths of all religions and nationalities exist and they aren't reflections of the people at large
https://twitter.com/CAIRNational/status/1713629072843030969
We can trade links, for hours, going tit for tat with you showing links about an extreme Muslim killing someone and I can show another with a Muslim who's not an extremist who was killed for simply existing, none of this should be the point.

I don't know if you're shitposting or you really think that all Muslims condone murder, either way, I really wish you would stop.

You are correct about the exchanging of barbs but I can tell you that neither of these innocent people would have died if Israel wasn't invaded by psychopaths.  You also say that the difference between me and LITERALLY EVERYONE else here blah blah blah... Not everyone else showed remorse or outrage for what happened to Israel (did you btw?). They were more worried about big bad Israel who were now going to go kill innocent Palestines.  I know you have comprehension issues so I'm not shocked.

Purp is it your position that Israel is attempting to co-exist peacefully with Palestinians and are only ever violent in response to provocation from the Palestinians? Just wanting to get a gauge on this one

He's said/alluded to that more than once. It's not a real surprise that he and others know about the Islamic terror groups and antisemites who think that Israel and Jews within it shouldn't exist, but are willfully ignorant to the Israeli government officials and zionists who think that Palestinians should be removed from what they view as the Jewish birthright, at any human expense necessary.

What I have alluded to is the barbaric nature in which Hamas attacked Israel and that they have every right to do what is necessary to not let it happen again.  I have also stated my appreciation for everyone (me included) who does not want to see innocent people die.  This is not a reality here or in any other war. 

I can pontificate on the Israeli-Palestine conflict that has lasted hundred of years and point to both sides being wrong or the injustices that have occurred on both sides.  No one here is an expert or would be able to cover all that has happened, not even KK.  So BAC being cute with his question or you accusing me of things I haven't said or even mean can keep pounding on that door.

anti-semites: 2
not anti-semites: 0

I’m not asking about anything you haven’t said. I’m asking about something you explicitly stated and I’ve bolded it for you above so we are clear. Also not sure who is being antisemitic? Was someone on this board judging Israel (or since you can’t seem to differentiate The State from the religion, The Jews) based on their religious beliefs or cultural norms?

He's a rough ridin' liar, I'm not going to post them all, but he's posted that more than once in this thread.

The reality is that there will always be civilian collateral damage when you have an assault like the one you had on Israel.  Especially when it was so barbaric.  Again, Hamas wants to destroy the Jews.  Israel didn't start this.  There seems to be very little sympathy for them in that regard almost to the point where this thread is starting to ooze antisemitism galore.

:lol: :lol:

Hello anti semite...  shocking!..   you are the biggest bigot on this board and now have proved you're an anti-semite as well.  You are a joke dude.  Please continue to try and put me in some weird box where you think I don't care for lives of civilians.  You want so badly for me to hate on one side.  You are mumped up'd my friend.

Ok so purp you’re just shitposting. Got it. Kind of relieved, I didn’t want to think you were actually that stupid to believe the crap you are espousing

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: October 16, 2023, 10:48:05 PM »
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/france-mobilises-7000-troops-for-extra-patrols-after-teacher-slain/ar-AA1icvVW

But what about the Hamas citizens!

The difference between you and literally everyone else here is that the rest of us realize that psychopaths of all religions and nationalities exist and they aren't reflections of the people at large
https://twitter.com/CAIRNational/status/1713629072843030969
We can trade links, for hours, going tit for tat with you showing links about an extreme Muslim killing someone and I can show another with a Muslim who's not an extremist who was killed for simply existing, none of this should be the point.

I don't know if you're shitposting or you really think that all Muslims condone murder, either way, I really wish you would stop.

You are correct about the exchanging of barbs but I can tell you that neither of these innocent people would have died if Israel wasn't invaded by psychopaths.  You also say that the difference between me and LITERALLY EVERYONE else here blah blah blah... Not everyone else showed remorse or outrage for what happened to Israel (did you btw?). They were more worried about big bad Israel who were now going to go kill innocent Palestines.  I know you have comprehension issues so I'm not shocked.

Purp is it your position that Israel is attempting to co-exist peacefully with Palestinians and are only ever violent in response to provocation from the Palestinians? Just wanting to get a gauge on this one

He's said/alluded to that more than once. It's not a real surprise that he and others know about the Islamic terror groups and antisemites who think that Israel and Jews within it shouldn't exist, but are willfully ignorant to the Israeli government officials and zionists who think that Palestinians should be removed from what they view as the Jewish birthright, at any human expense necessary.

What I have alluded to is the barbaric nature in which Hamas attacked Israel and that they have every right to do what is necessary to not let it happen again.  I have also stated my appreciation for everyone (me included) who does not want to see innocent people die.  This is not a reality here or in any other war. 

I can pontificate on the Israeli-Palestine conflict that has lasted hundred of years and point to both sides being wrong or the injustices that have occurred on both sides.  No one here is an expert or would be able to cover all that has happened, not even KK.  So BAC being cute with his question or you accusing me of things I haven't said or even mean can keep pounding on that door.

anti-semites: 2
not anti-semites: 0

I’m not asking about anything you haven’t said. I’m asking about something you explicitly stated and I’ve bolded it for you above so we are clear. Also not sure who is being antisemitic? Was someone on this board judging Israel (or since you can’t seem to differentiate The State from the religion, The Jews) based on their religious beliefs or cultural norms?

He's a rough ridin' liar, I'm not going to post them all, but he's posted that more than once in this thread.

The reality is that there will always be civilian collateral damage when you have an assault like the one you had on Israel.  Especially when it was so barbaric.  Again, Hamas wants to destroy the Jews.  Israel didn't start this.  There seems to be very little sympathy for them in that regard almost to the point where this thread is starting to ooze antisemitism galore.

:lol: :lol:

Hello anti semite...  shocking!..   you are the biggest bigot on this board and now have proved you're an anti-semite as well.  You are a joke dude.  Please continue to try and put me in some weird box where you think I don't care for lives of civilians.  You want so badly for me to hate on one side.  You are mumped up'd my friend.

Ok so purp you’re just shitposting. Got it. Kind of relieved, I didn’t want to think you were actually that stupid to believe the crap you are espousing

Which is what?  You're another that thinks he's so righteous when it come to an attack on the innocent and plays the "what about isms".  You know the plight of the Palestinians I'm sure?   What a joke...
And what exactly am I espousing you piece of crap?
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: October 16, 2023, 10:51:12 PM »
purp with the daxian projection
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: October 16, 2023, 10:56:22 PM »
purp with the daxian projection

ag seed 7 with nothing that would contribute to the thread. 

You are definitely good at what you do.... :jerk:
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: October 16, 2023, 10:57:02 PM »
I have done a review of this thread and have confirmed everyone is in fact pro Semite
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: October 16, 2023, 11:01:25 PM »
I have done a review of this thread and have confirmed everyone is in fact pro Semite

Please reveal where you received data and show data.. tia.. :driving: 

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: October 16, 2023, 11:04:47 PM »
It certainly feels, at times, that there are only two solutions; one of them eradicates the other, or they eradicate each other.

God will step in and let them know which one has been right all this time before it gets THAT bad.
Does god reward the right one with prolonged corporeal existence in the Middle East, or immediate seating in heaven?

Head scratcher.

The wrong team will fall in line.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: October 16, 2023, 11:11:19 PM »
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: October 17, 2023, 08:31:30 AM »
Leslie Wexner is actually real life scum, so it's whatever, but I don't understand this at all. What exactly are they looking for?
https://twitter.com/JudahAriGross/status/1713948089302573506
To review here's the so called problematic Harvard statement
As the events of recent days continue to reverberate, let there be no doubt that I condemn the terrorist atrocities perpetrated by Hamas. Such inhumanity is abhorrent, whatever one’s individual views of the origins of longstanding conflicts in the region.

Let me also state, on this matter as on others, that while our students have the right to speak for themselves, no student group — not even 30 student groups — speaks for Harvard University or its leadership.

We will all be well served in such a difficult moment by rhetoric that aims to illuminate and not inflame. And I appeal to all of us in this community of learning to keep this in mind as our conversations continue.

Claudine Gay
President, Harvard University
« Last Edit: October 17, 2023, 02:14:25 PM by MakeItRain »

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: October 17, 2023, 10:09:35 AM »
didn't realize Harvard was so blatantly anti-semitic. Sad. Should we (KSU) take this opportunity to distance ourselves from the "sister school" association we have with them? I would say, yes.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: October 17, 2023, 11:15:57 AM »
We should definitely re-evaluate our exchange program with Harvard

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: October 17, 2023, 02:29:02 PM »
The IDF has so far not claimed responsibility, but if in fact Israel bombed a hospital, killing 500 innocent people that should be enough to have Biden deliver a clear message that we need a cease fire and to begin negotiations for the return of hostages.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: October 17, 2023, 05:26:50 PM »
Leslie Wexner is actually real life scum, so it's whatever, but I don't understand this at all. What exactly are they looking for?
https://twitter.com/JudahAriGross/status/1713948089302573506
To review here's the so called problematic Harvard statement
As the events of recent days continue to reverberate, let there be no doubt that I condemn the terrorist atrocities perpetrated by Hamas. Such inhumanity is abhorrent, whatever one’s individual views of the origins of longstanding conflicts in the region.

Let me also state, on this matter as on others, that while our students have the right to speak for themselves, no student group — not even 30 student groups — speaks for Harvard University or its leadership.

We will all be well served in such a difficult moment by rhetoric that aims to illuminate and not inflame. And I appeal to all of us in this community of learning to keep this in mind as our conversations continue.

Claudine Gay
President, Harvard University

I read yesterday or over the weekend how Jon Huntsman was doing the same thing with UPenn. The article explained that Huntsman, or the Huntsman Foundation, didn't think UPenn leadership went far enough in condemning a specific event that hosted speakers with a history of antisemitic statements. This appears to be a similar case. I kind of get it but also feel that it must suck to be a university admin at this time because it's obviously a really delicate situation and not getting it exactly right can end up costing you a lot of money.

Offline wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: October 17, 2023, 06:49:36 PM »
The IDF has so far not claimed responsibility, but if in fact Israel bombed a hospital, killing 500 innocent people that should be enough to have Biden deliver a clear message that we need a cease fire and to begin negotiations for the return of hostages.

There is some compelling evidence this was a misfired rocket from Hamas

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: October 17, 2023, 07:06:58 PM »

#blueanongE never believes those kinds of claims, they'll always roll with the opening narrative and never deviate.  (FYI - Al Jazeera broadcast the misfire live)

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #615 on: October 17, 2023, 07:08:30 PM »

I wouldn’t rule out an accurately fired rocket from Hamas.  It’s pickle, I believe both IDF and Hamas would casually do that in the blink of an eye.

Offline wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: October 17, 2023, 07:11:09 PM »
Hamas needs some better sewer pipe rocket launchers if they can't even avoid hitting their own hospital

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Israel - Hamas peace process
« Reply #617 on: October 17, 2023, 07:46:47 PM »

#blueanongE never believes those kinds of claims, they'll always roll with the opening narrative and never deviate.  (FYI - Al Jazeera broadcast the misfire live)
I will not get out my jump to conclusions mat on this one and will await some definitive conclusions by impartial third parties.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: October 17, 2023, 08:09:17 PM »

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: October 17, 2023, 08:26:29 PM »

I will not get out my jump to conclusions mat on this one and will await some definitive conclusions by impartial third parties.

Honestly I don't believe anything on Twitter these days

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: October 17, 2023, 08:32:33 PM »

Honestly I don't believe anything on Twitter these days

Yeah I've seen a lot of both sides saying it was the other that did it. Twitter is impossible to tell who did what. I'll wait til there is a definitive answer. End of day though hundreds died and this crap needs to stop
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: October 17, 2023, 10:05:40 PM »
Jordan cancels Biden visit, reports that the German delegation had to take cover on the tarmac in Tel Aviv . . . another country may be cancelling a Biden visit.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: October 17, 2023, 10:17:10 PM »