Author Topic: Seth Davis Butt Hurt over court storming and Student Section being obnoxious!  (Read 32210 times)

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
hey remember when we had the "we're gonna beat the eff/crap/heck out of you, and you, and you and you and you" chant? good times

That was just about the greatest thing ever.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
Who gives a damn? Let college kids do college kids things. MIR is acting like Dax

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Who gives a damn? Let college kids do college kids things. MIR is acting like Dax
no mir is right.  Sandstorm is going to get taken away because a bunch of idiots are going to piss off ticks for a momentary "we're so cool brah" moment.  People wont get pissed at bullshit chants for bad calls or bad person chants for hard fouls.  Tucks will hand write letters to ADJC over stupid crap like this.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
no mir is right.  Sandstorm is going to get taken away because a bunch of idiots are going to piss off ticks for a momentary "we're so cool brah" moment.  People wont get pissed at bullshit chants for bad calls or bad person chants for hard fouls.  Tucks will hand write letters to ADJC over stupid crap like this.

Since when does gE care what tucks think/do? What is even going on here?

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

It's not going to get taken away because of last night you idiot.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Didn't the "hey" song get taken away? You dumbfucks better not ruin this.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

No they still play it after TDs in football.

Offline Lucas Scoopsalot

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
This thread title is really bad.  :lol: random capitalizations all over the place
Luke's stock is rising as Winters continues to validate his greatness. Add Luke and Winters to my list! Also, EMAWBLAST! and Tobias!

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
i mean hey man, if yelling "eff _______" as loud as you can floats your boat then far be it from me to tell you dumbfucks how absolutely rough ridin' stupid it makes you look.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

It might not be a matter of what we "think" of their opinions.  Its a matter of what ADJC thinks of their opinions written on the finest stationary Walmart's office supply section has to offer.  I'm not saying I haven't participated in my own profane chants against KU, but there needs to be a line before we lose something fun.

It's not going to get taken away because of last night you idiot.
Who the eff said it was because of only last night? This has been a continuing deal. 

No they still play it after TDs in football.
Wrong.
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile

It might not be a matter of what we "think" of their opinions.  Its a matter of what ADJC thinks of their opinions written on the finest stationary Walmart's office supply section has to offer.  I'm not saying I haven't participated in my own profane chants against KU, but there needs to be a line before we lose something fun.

Fair enough. I'm going to keep doing it at KU games though. I've never done it once at any other game. Surely they won't take it away if everyone actually only chants it one game a year, right? It's not my fault there are losers who do it when we play Texas and Oklahoma.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
posters who attacked the tech fan and defend the kstate crowd should congratulate themselves on their powers of rationalization.
"a garden city man wondered in april if the theologians had not made a mistake in locating the garden of eden in asia rather than in the arkansas river valley."

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
posters who attacked the tech fan and defend the kstate crowd should congratulate themselves on their powers of rationalization.
You'd have to be a pretty big rube not to see a HUGE difference between the two.  I'll grant they are both on the same side of stupid fan crap, but on totally different ends of the spectrum.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

My wife told me not to get Orr'd at the game.  Once I saw no joe de rosa I figured I was ok.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
I'd love it if K-State fans stormed the court after KU wins every time from here to eternity, even if it becomes a regular occurrence. The level of self-righteous butthurt after 5 or 6 in a row would be off the charts, especially if KU went into the tank and K-State was clearly the superior team all season or even over a number of years.

If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
I'd love it if K-State fans stormed the court after KU wins every time from here to eternity, even if it becomes a regular occurrence. The level of self-righteous butthurt after 5 or 6 in a row would be off the charts, especially if KU went into the tank and K-State was clearly the superior team all season or even over a number of years.

Yes, would be hilarious.

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Glad we have this creeper telling us how to behave:

http://deadspin.com/5868558/seth-davis-was-on-hbos-real-sex-15-years-ago
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
I feel old  :bawl: for now thinking that this chant is sophomoric  :nono: and played out  :Yuck:

I feel young when I hear how self righteous some of you seem to be about it  :Woohoo:

also Sandstorm needs to be replaced with something more oscar, maybe a festive polka for instance

:dropsmic:  :buh-bye:

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Like Mir, I'm not a fan of the loud eff ku chant.  Maybe I'm a tuck for thinking this way, but I'd like to think I could take my kids to a game without them hearing this.  A good chant, IMO, is witty and clever, this is neither.  Also, probably tuck of me, but I like the family stuff going on at kstate and I'd rather not be associated with garbage, classless, programs like Texas Tech and Kansas, and show some class while having an intimidating crowd.  Just my thoughts #1cat

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile

teachable moment

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
You guys aren't my dad.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
also Sandstorm needs to be replaced with something more oscar, maybe a festive polka for instance

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
i agree with you about being considerate mir, but your whole "oh look, mommy won't know it's me" thing is way off IMO.

i also don't agree that hearing a naughty word is going to ruin some mom's life.

Is that what I said? Is that the standard for being polite to reasonable cat fans? Oooooohhh it won't ruin his life so lets all call ku bitches.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
I feel old  :bawl: for now thinking that this chant is sophomoric  :nono: and played out  :Yuck:  <--- YES

I feel young when I hear how self righteous some of you seem to be about it  :Woohoo: <--- YES

also Sandstorm needs to be replaced with something more oscar, maybe a festive polka for instance  <--- No

I think "Jump Around" is lame tho.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
I feel old  :bawl: for now thinking that this chant is sophomoric  :nono: and played out  :Yuck:  <--- YES

I feel young when I hear how self righteous some of you seem to be about it  :Woohoo: <--- YES

also Sandstorm needs to be replaced with something more oscar, maybe a festive polka for instance  <--- No

I think "Jump Around" is lame tho.

I really enjoyed "jumping around" and doing "horns down" at the same time at the Texas game. Like I really enjoyed it. :D

(I even did "horns down" a little bit last night.)  :excited: