Author Topic: Seth Davis Butt Hurt over court storming and Student Section being obnoxious!  (Read 30520 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
The OOD can be very initimidating to people not used to intense college sports environments.

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
Do people actually follow this loser on Twitter? I get everything I need to know from Doug.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
The OOD can be very initimidating to people not used to intense college sports environments.

My roommate (non-sports fan/total dweeb) was at the game last night. He was in shock at how we behave. Thought it was ridiculous. :emawkid:

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
I yelled, "eff ku" like 2 times then I felt like an awful human being. I just started chanting "KSU" after that

I yelled it 80 or 90 times. And I feel fantastic about myself and my status as a good human.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I yelled, "eff ku" like 2 times then I felt like an awful human being. I just started chanting "KSU" after that

I yelled it 80 or 90 times. And I feel fantastic about myself and my status as a good human.

can confirm, and can reiterate it felt fantastic and still believe myself to be a decent human.

Offline ArchE_Cat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
eff ku during sandstorm when we are playing KU is 100% okay and anyone who is butthurt over it can go jump off a bridge.

I will not go jump off a bridge, scottwildcat. It makes us look bad and I don't like it.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
color me surprised that known super dork seth davis says something super losery.

i'm just glad you and KK were there to help students over the rail to avoid injuries. fantastic human beings, you guys are.

Offline CatMission

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile

Do people actually follow this loser on Twitter? I get everything I need to know from Doug.
I stopped following Davis when every fifth tweet was him hawking some magic elixir his mother sells.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

eff ku during sandstorm when we are playing KU is 100% okay and anyone who is butthurt over it can go jump off a bridge.

I will not go jump off a bridge, scottwildcat. It makes us look bad and I don't like it.

No worse than any other school chanting bull crap.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile

It absolutely is, especially when it happens every time we play sandstorm against anyone

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
Seems kind of mizzou-esque so I'm not a fan. Not gonna concern myself over it though.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
scott has the correct attitude here.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile

The f-word is worse than the s-word, Scott.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
color me surprised that known super dork seth davis says something super losery.

i'm just glad you and KK were there to help students over the rail to avoid injuries. fantastic human beings, you guys are.

gip helps holly. kk and i help students. now am i saying we're gip? no. but am i saying we aren't? well no i'm not saying that either.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile

gip helps holly. kk and i help students. now am i saying we're gip? no. but am i saying we aren't? well no i'm not saying that either.

You're all KSU Cats. That's pretty cool when you think about it

Offline ydarg2012

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • Snyder 4 President
    • View Profile
"eff KU" is fine. Do what you want.
Only when we play KU though.

For some reason it is so funny to me when the student section chants it when we are playing a different opponent. 

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile

chivalry lives on at kansas state cat's university.

Offline 75cat

• Fan
    • View Profile
ask me if I care what Seth Davis or any one that takes a salary check from that cesspool ESPN says!   :jerk:

Offline Lucas Scoopsalot

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
as long as the "eff KU" chant doesn't roll over into the other games, I have no problem with it. The sandstorm will completely become extinct just like the "K-S-U Motherfuckin Wildcats" chant became extinct.
Luke's stock is rising as Winters continues to validate his greatness. Add Luke and Winters to my list! Also, EMAWBLAST! and Tobias!

Offline bonercat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
"Seth Davis?@SethDavisHoops·1 hr
sooner than you think. Might be best fans in the country RT @TBee12: when will Nebraska make the tourney?"

!!!!!!!!! :buh-bye:
[

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

It absolutely is, especially when it happens every time we play sandstorm against anyone

except it doesn't.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
"Seth Davis?@SethDavisHoops·1 hr
sooner than you think. Might be best fans in the country RT @TBee12: when will Nebraska make the tourney?"

!!!!!!!!! :buh-bye:

omg  :lol:

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
they will it owe it all to the doc

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

can confirm, and can reiterate it felt fantastic and still believe myself to be a decent human.

Next time I see your mothers I'm going to yell "I'm ready to eff some hoes and cum all over their tits." We'll see how that works.

I curse as much as anyone I know but there's something to be said about being courteous to others and behaving in public. You stupid rough ridin' selfish motherfuckers need to get over your right to yell eff; as if it isn't anything other than self-serving mommy and daddy rebellion. Give me a rough ridin' break.

Aaaaahhhh OLD PEOPLE I HAVE A RIGHT TO SAY eff WHENEVER I WANT!!! Do you rough ridin' morons hear yourselves, idiots.