Author Topic: Seth Davis Butt Hurt over court storming and Student Section being obnoxious!  (Read 30519 times)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Seth Davis Butt Hurt over court storming and Student Section being obnoxious!
« Reply #275 on: February 17, 2014, 01:37:07 PM »
Being angry is great.  Chanting eff comes across as a bunch of kids excited that their parents can't punish them anymore.  Be more clever.

eff you. I don't give a eff if it's clever or polite.

Well, you should probably work on getting better, then.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
Re: Seth Davis Butt Hurt over court storming and Student Section being obnoxious!
« Reply #276 on: February 17, 2014, 01:37:37 PM »
Being angry is great.  Chanting eff comes across as a bunch of kids excited that their parents can't punish them anymore.  Be more clever.

Why?

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: February 17, 2014, 01:39:13 PM »

Clearly

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: February 17, 2014, 01:39:58 PM »

Clearly

;)

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: February 17, 2014, 02:00:24 PM »

Angry and stupid aren't the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: February 17, 2014, 08:40:38 PM »

Why?

Makes us seem dumb? :dunno:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: February 17, 2014, 11:36:42 PM »
Also some old lady on facebook wrote this:

Lori Rognlie I was appalled and embarrassed by the actions of the student section, especially since we were on the national stage. Coach Snyder preaches that we are family---why not chant Fam-il-Y ??? Why do we have cheerleaders if they not leading the crowd in POSITIVE cheers.

Good effort, good effort, thank you, thank you.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: February 18, 2014, 08:11:02 AM »
Also some old lady on facebook wrote this:

Lori Rognlie I was appalled and embarrassed by the actions of the student section, especially since we were on the national stage. Coach Snyder preaches that we are family---why not chant Fam-il-Y ??? Why do we have cheerleaders if they not leading the crowd in POSITIVE cheers.

Good effort, good effort, thank you, thank you.

Well, that makes me feel bad and I wasn't even at the game.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: February 18, 2014, 08:13:54 AM »
A family chant would be adorably K-State0.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: February 18, 2014, 08:14:53 AM »

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: February 18, 2014, 09:58:56 AM »
To the editor,

There was much for K-Staters to celebrate and be proud of last week when our men’s basketball team beat KU in Bramlage Coliseum. A certain cheer used by some K-State fans to denigrate our guests was not one of them.

K-Staters have a strong, competitive drive, which helps us excel in academics, research and yes, in athletics. We can’t let that passionate spirit overtake our sense of sportsmanship that is a well-recognized part of the Wildcat Way. Please join me in continuing to show the nation and world what it means to be part of the K-State family.

Go ‘Cats!

Kirk Schulz

President
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: February 18, 2014, 10:02:43 AM »
ednluke

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: February 18, 2014, 10:07:28 AM »
Roasted
That's what I get for only browsing one page on a phone.
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: February 18, 2014, 11:12:02 AM »
jfc, he even took the time to type the whole letter.  :facepalm:
@Trogdor_gE

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: February 18, 2014, 11:40:13 AM »
yeah I'm sure typing that 75 word letter was a real strain

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: February 18, 2014, 12:20:01 PM »
jfc, he even took the time to type the whole letter.  :facepalm:
wow, a new level

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: February 18, 2014, 01:06:30 PM »
Well i dont know about you guys but i dont use T9 so....
@Trogdor_gE

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
If we win tonight do we rush the court? Not gE'ing.

Offline TaqMan

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
I think we should boo the eff out of them for giving us some glimpse of hope after taking a close hanger to our tourney chances.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
If we win or just play them close, I think an "overrated" chant would be very appropriate.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I think we should boo the eff out of them for giving us some glimpse of hope after taking a close hanger to our tourney chances.

:D