Author Topic: Seth Davis Butt Hurt over court storming and Student Section being obnoxious!  (Read 30517 times)

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Next time I see your mothers I'm going to yell "I'm ready to eff some hoes and cum all over their tits." We'll see how that works.

I curse as much as anyone I know but there's something to be said about being courteous to others and behaving in public. You stupid rough ridin' selfish motherfuckers need to get over your right to yell eff; as if it isn't anything other than self-serving mommy and daddy rebellion. Give me a rough ridin' break.

Aaaaahhhh OLD PEOPLE I HAVE A RIGHT TO SAY eff WHENEVER I WANT!!! Do you rough ridin' morons hear yourselves, idiots.

LOL

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
eff

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
i think my mom would lol at that.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile

The butthurt is beginning to snowball.

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I think it's dumb, but I also did a lot of dumb things in college, so who am I to judge?
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
I yelled, "eff ku" like 2 times then I felt like an awful human being. I just started chanting "KSU" after that

I yelled it 80 or 90 times. And I feel fantastic about myself and my status as a good human.

can confirm, and can reiterate it felt fantastic and still believe myself to be a decent human.

Next time I see your mothers I'm going to yell "I'm ready to eff some hoes and cum all over their tits." We'll see how that works.

I curse as much as anyone I know but there's something to be said about being courteous to others and behaving in public. You stupid rough ridin' selfish motherfuckers need to get over your right to yell eff; as if it isn't anything other than self-serving mommy and daddy rebellion. Give me a rough ridin' break.

Aaaaahhhh OLD PEOPLE I HAVE A RIGHT TO SAY eff WHENEVER I WANT!!! Do you rough ridin' morons hear yourselves, idiots.

:buh-bye:

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I yelled, "eff ku" like 2 times then I felt like an awful human being. I just started chanting "KSU" after that

I yelled it 80 or 90 times. And I feel fantastic about myself and my status as a good human.

can confirm, and can reiterate it felt fantastic and still believe myself to be a decent human.

:lol: okay MIR.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I think it's dumb, but I also did a lot of dumb things in college, so who am I to judge?

What the hell kind of defense it that? Can't wait till you have kids in college.
SonOfksudecue- Dad I got arrested for dropping a deuce on a cop car
ksudeuce- shucks, well I had unprotected sex once in college, YOLO!

The conversation isn't or shouldn't be about whether or not students have the right to swear in chants, what we should focus on is why people think their right to shout eff KU is more important to exercise than being polite to someone who does not want to hear that. I guarantee you when the students who chanted that when they are reminiscing on 2/10/15 about last night they won't remember a thing about that eff KU chant, the night would have been just as amazing without it. I also guarantee you that some mom is going to pull her hair out on Friday when their 7 year old gets busted for saying eff ku at school. Why? ARRRGGGAARRRHHH GOTTA SAY eff mom won't know it was me. I'm stunned that people are so offended by being asked to be considerate.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I also guarantee you that some mom is going to pull her hair out on Friday when their 7 year old gets busted for saying eff ku at school. Why? ARRRGGGAARRRHHH GOTTA SAY eff mom won't know it was me.

i lol'd real hard reading this part.

Offline ArchE_Cat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
wow 3MAW is really just starting to sink in for them

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
I also guarantee you that some mom is going to pull her hair out on Friday when their 7 year old gets busted for saying eff ku at school. Why? ARRRGGGAARRRHHH GOTTA SAY eff mom won't know it was me.

i lol'd real hard reading this part.

It's like he knows my life.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
i agree with you about being considerate mir, but your whole "oh look, mommy won't know it's me" thing is way off IMO.

i also don't agree that hearing a naughty word is going to ruin some mom's life.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
I guess I'm not very considerate when I go to sporting events then. :dunno:

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
I'm less concerned about the courteous portion of MIR's rant, but I agree that it's really more about kids feeling badass about being able to say eff in public.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Seriously, why are we even discussing this? Get the eff over it.

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It's not about saying "eff" in public. The word just fits in the chant perfectly. I say "eff" plenty of times throughout the day and never once is it to be cool. It's a word in the english language that is very versatile.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
It's not about saying "eff" in public. The word just fits in the chant perfectly. I say "eff" plenty of times throughout the day and never once is it to be cool. It's a word in the english language that is very versatile.

you're a father now too, so your opinion matters more.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

you're a father now too, so your opinion matters more.

:lol:

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Ksudeuce saying "YOLO" to his son has my attention, can I hear more Mir?

Offline MixBerryCrunch

• Señor Vol
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Anybody want a peanut?
    • View Profile
I have to say I was a little embarrassed when I heard it on TV, but mostly because I think it makes our fans look stupid; I'm not morally opposed to it. I just wish the students would come up with something more clever, like the "You're a flopper" chant.
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Seriously tho the expectations some of you have for 17-24 year olds is a little ridiculous

Offline Lucas Scoopsalot

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
I mean whether you guys like it or not, it looks really bad on our University and people are always going to complain about it. I chanted "KSU" pretty much the entire time and had just as much joy after the game as anyone that said "eff KU".
Luke's stock is rising as Winters continues to validate his greatness. Add Luke and Winters to my list! Also, EMAWBLAST! and Tobias!

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
John Smith, watching the game in Minnesota, isn't going to remember the chant next week. A year down the road when Denise Anderson, resident of Wyoming, sees a tourist w/ a KSU Cats hat on isn't going to think to herself: "man, that purple team has some despicable fans. I'd never forget that "eff KU" chant". 

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
John Smith, watching the game in Minnesota, isn't going to remember the chant next week. A year down the road when Denise Anderson, resident of Wyoming, sees a tourist w/ a KSU Cats hat on isn't going to think to herself: "man, that purple team has some despicable fans. I'd never forget that "eff KU" chant".

well john smith is the prophet, so he might remember.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
hey remember when we had the "we're gonna beat the eff/crap/heck out of you, and you, and you and you and you" chant? good times
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting