Author Topic: Seth Davis Butt Hurt over court storming and Student Section being obnoxious!  (Read 30515 times)

Offline htsevern

• Fan
    • View Profile
https://twitter.com/SethDavisHoops   This guy is what is wrong with national media! Doesn't have any connect with what happens on the local level!

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
The OOD was back last night. Davis can suck it.

Offline htsevern

• Fan
    • View Profile
The OOD was back last night. Davis can suck it.
Agreed! I think it was the loudest I have heard since at least 2011 maybe even since 2008!

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I really don't like the "eff ku" chant, either. It's just awful, really. The court storming is great, though.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I really don't like the "eff ku" chant, either. It's just awful, really. The court storming is great, though.

I don't care for it either.  But comparing it to screaming insults at an individual after he lands in the crowd is just dumb.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I don't care for it either.  But comparing it to screaming insults at an individual after he lands in the crowd is just dumb.

This.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
The chant is horrible, and people who do it suck.

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile

I don't participate, but have no problem with a bunch of 18-22 y/o's chanting it.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
College kids are going to do college kids stuff.
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Jokes on him.  The chant was really "eff our ewe" because, sheephumpers, amirite

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Yea, also don't care for it but eh, whatever. I do love the KU fan butthurt over it from the "rip their rough ridin' heads off" crowd

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
wgaf

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Seth Davis ?@SethDavisHoops  1h
I don't like court storms but KSt security did a great job forming wall so KU players could get off court. Very smart and responsible.

Fran Fraschilla ?@franfraschilla  1m
@SethDavisHoops oscar Weber not initially available after game as he helped make sure KU got off court safely. KSU security outstanding also

:D

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
"eff KU" is fine. Do what you want.
Only when we play KU though.

Offline emawmason

• Fan
    • View Profile
The one problem that I have with the Seth Davis tweets is that he is making it seem like that KSU is a school with troubled students. He really does need to look into the "RIP THERE F****** HEADS OFF!" chant though.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
The one problem that I have with the Seth Davis tweets is that he is making it seem like that KSU is a school with troubled students. He really does need to look into the "RIP THERE F****** HEADS OFF!" chant though.

Seth Davis ?@SethDavisHoops 1h

Do oscar Weber & K State athletics want people to bring their young children to the games? This is not restricted to KSt. Happens everywhere

he apparently wants a nobel peace prize. whatevs.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Seth Davis ?@SethDavisHoops 1h

Do oscar Weber & K State athletics want people to bring their young children to the games? This is not restricted to KSt. Happens everywhere

he apparently wants a nobel peace prize. whatevs.

Also, when he gets started about his green juice.  :blank:

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Yep.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
color me surprised that known super dork seth davis says something super losery.

Offline Lucas Scoopsalot

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
I yelled, "eff ku" like 2 times then I felt like an awful human being. I just started chanting "KSU" after that
Luke's stock is rising as Winters continues to validate his greatness. Add Luke and Winters to my list! Also, EMAWBLAST! and Tobias!

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
If you would have told me before the game yesterday that Seth Davis would say something dorky after the game I would have believed you immediately.

Offline Mike Ahearn

• Fan
    • View Profile
Seth Davis ?@SethDavisHoops  · 1h 
People say that schools and people in charge need to enforce better fan behavior. It starts with us fans, and we need to do better.

Doug Gottlieb ?@GottliebShow  · 1h 
@SethDavisHoops Kansas State executed a flawless court storm last night—

Offline emawmason

• Fan
    • View Profile
Would people have a problem if it was just actually F U KU, or is that just as bad as F*** KU?

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
eff ku during sandstorm when we are playing KU is 100% okay and anyone who is butthurt over it can go jump off a bridge.