Author Topic: LOST Fans  (Read 84216 times)

catzacker

Re: LOST Fans
« Reply #125 on: March 10, 2010, 11:13:32 AM »
I think Richard was one of the Pirates.

on the ship w/ the dynamite.  how long ago was that supposed to be when the pirates wrecked there?
Dont know. Doesn't matter with him though.

And I think Richard was one the slaves, hence BadLocke saying in one of the first episodes this season "I see you got out of your chains, richard" or something like that.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 10, 2010, 11:15:23 AM »
widmore made some kind of deal with MIB? 

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 10, 2010, 11:16:36 AM »

on the ship w/ the dynamite.  how long ago was that supposed to be when the pirates wrecked there?

And I think Richard was one the slaves, hence BadLocke saying in one of the first episodes this season "I see you got out of your chains, richard" or something like that.

kind of what I thought too but why would some white dude be on a slave ship in 1845?

yoga-like_abana

« Reply #128 on: March 10, 2010, 01:13:24 PM »
Awesome that widdmore(whos side is he on) is back also will Eloise make an appearance or Desmond?  :crossfingers:
So hows this going to go down?.
Do they end up fighting out at the other island, @ home where they are at now, the black rock, the temple :dunno: And you can't kill bad locke can you?
the only way to get him away seems to be that chowder they put around themselves and dynamite was shown to get him to go away as well.
Really was a great episode.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 10, 2010, 02:35:09 PM »

Nailed it.  First thing he did when entering the ship last night was go over to a certain post(which the camera focused on for a moment) and examined a set of chains.  Good call.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 10, 2010, 02:36:28 PM »

Nailed it.  First thing he did when entering the ship last night was go over to a certain post(which the camera focused on for a moment) and examined a set of chains.  Good call.

regardless, who cares.

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #131 on: March 10, 2010, 11:11:27 PM »
Awesome that widdmore(whos side is he on) is back also will Eloise make an appearance or Desmond?  :crossfingers:
Do they end up fighting out at the other island, @ home where they are at now, the black rock, the temple :dunno: And you can't kill bad locke can you?
the only way to get him away seems to be that chowder they put around themselves and dynamite was shown to get him to go away as well.

I read an interview a while back where they said that at some point this season, they're going to stop doing these alternate reality flashes, and we're gonna get down to business.

Somehow, this is going to end with Jack and Locke going head to head, faith vs. reason, good vs. evil, and Jack will be the new Jacob.

Of course, they could throw us all a major curveball, and Sun could end up being the major character.

All I know is that there has been a severe lack of Kate this season, and as much as I enjoy what's been going on, I'm a man, and I have needs.  And I needs me some Kate.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 10, 2010, 11:55:36 PM »
i think hurley is going to end up being the main character of main characters. dunno. he just seems like the most innocent. just there. not a bad bone in his body.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 11, 2010, 06:45:24 AM »

I read an interview a while back where they said that at some point this season, they're going to stop doing these alternate reality flashes, and we're gonna get down to business.

Somehow, this is going to end with Jack and Locke going head to head, faith vs. reason, good vs. evil, and Jack will be the new Jacob.

Of course, they could throw us all a major curveball, and Sun could end up being the major character.

All I know is that there has been a severe lack of Kate this season, and as much as I enjoy what's been going on, I'm a man, and I have needs.  And I needs me some Kate.

a recap that I read suggested that Jack and Ben may have reversed roles, with Jack being the one to subvert Jacob's plans and Ben having a rebirth of his faith in Jacob.

catzacker

« Reply #134 on: March 11, 2010, 10:05:05 AM »

a recap that I read suggested that Jack and Ben may have reversed roles, with Jack being the one to subvert Jacob's plans and Ben having a rebirth of his faith in Jacob.

wasn't this past episode the first time Jack ever showed in belief, of any kind, in the "island"?  It's weird because he's always been a "you can control your own destiny" person - which would seem to fall in line with what free-will thing - yet in this instance he's basically submitting to the island/jacob's will...basically submitting to destiny.  or maybe he's just using it?

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: March 11, 2010, 01:10:47 PM »
I don't really buy it, I think he realizes that he's there for a reason but that doesn't mean he will accept it.

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 14, 2010, 10:27:04 AM »
 Seems that the people "with" Jacob on the island have it good in the alt timeline and the people with Smoke dude on the island have it kind of crapty in the alt timeline?  :dunno:

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 14, 2010, 01:25:49 PM »
Locke doesn't seem too bad off in the alt reality.

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 14, 2010, 02:17:30 PM »

he's dead

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 14, 2010, 03:12:42 PM »

he's dead

Yeah, don't think he would be with smokey if he was alive. 

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 14, 2010, 07:19:45 PM »
He is not dead in the alt reality. He is still in his chair and banging Peg Bundy.

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 14, 2010, 07:27:15 PM »
He is not dead in the alt reality. He is still in his chair and banging Peg Bundy.

This show is confusing enough without you confusing me more by talking about the opposite of the point I made.  :runaway:

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 15, 2010, 10:32:41 AM »

This show is confusing enough without you confusing me more by talking about the opposite of the point I made.  :runaway:

i'm following you fitz.  i like your theory.
Seems that the people "with" Jacob on the island have it good in the alt timeline and the people with Smoke dude on the island have it kind of crapty in the alt timeline?  :dunno:

locke is neither with smokey nor with jacob.  though he was always on jacob's side when alive.  even though smokey (in the form christian) told him to die and he got bamboozled.  poor Locke. 

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 16, 2010, 10:43:18 AM »
Anybody know which character tonights epi will be focused on?  I really enjoyed the look at Ben last week.  Kind of hoping we get a look at Sun and Jin soon.  Although at some point I want them to pull back a little and show the big pic, you know?  Discuss.

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 16, 2010, 10:59:36 AM »
Anybody know which character tonights epi will be focused on?  I really enjoyed the look at Ben last week.  Kind of hoping we get a look at Sun and Jin soon.  Although at some point I want them to pull back a little and show the big pic, you know?  Discuss.

i especially enjoyed the look of Alex  :surprised:

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 16, 2010, 12:34:19 PM »
this week's episode is titled "Recon"

so that doesn't really help.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 16, 2010, 12:35:18 PM »

ya neither will watching it

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

catzacker

« Reply #147 on: March 16, 2010, 12:40:35 PM »

It's Sawyer centric.  There's kind of a pun in the title (atleast imo), what with Saywer being a con-man. 

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 16, 2010, 12:48:12 PM »

ya neither will watching it

'Clams only watches "LOST: reduced sodium"...LMAO.  Loser.

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 16, 2010, 03:36:49 PM »
Hate how this show is pussifying Ben.