Author Topic: LOST Fans  (Read 84201 times)

catzacker

Re: LOST Fans
« Reply #100 on: March 03, 2010, 08:37:57 AM »
figured ben would be in the cooler instead of jin.   :dunno:
Wish they would just tell us whether or not these "sideways flashes" are worth our time screwing with.

Ben is a teacher.

I actually didnt' like the episode at all.  Thought it felt cheap and kind of campy.

agree with this.  the violence was a cheap way of getting out of really providing any answers to much of anything.  I mean, what did we really find out?  nothing.  it was good to see Kate get more screen time though.  My god, she wears the hell out of a tight shirt.

don't understand why smokey couldn't be killed but jacob could. 

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 03, 2010, 11:57:48 AM »
and how did Dogan not know that was going to happen?

I thought the epi was predictable and was even finishing lines out loud.

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 03, 2010, 01:18:02 PM »
really wanted to see Sayid beat Dogan to death with that baseball.

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 04, 2010, 09:19:43 AM »
episode was all fluff.  could have just paused a Kate frame for 59 minutes and fast forwarded the other 1 minute.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 04, 2010, 10:37:28 PM »

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: March 04, 2010, 10:54:29 PM »
 :dunno:

they've already said that several times.  only tards are expecting every single question answered.

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 04, 2010, 10:55:51 PM »
OK episode, not great.  I am just ready for fracking answers so I am kind of ruining it for myself.  Heard someone say that they think the alt timeline is the new/real timeline.  Theory is that they all basically made deals, Locke happy but still crippled, Jack gets a son but no dad, Dogan gets his son, etc.  Kind of lame, but who knows.  Also think the end may be them all getting back on a flight back to Sydney.  They all have a reason to go, Jack to get his dead pops, Locke to go on his walkabout, Kate goes back with Claire.  Hope that plane crashes if that is true.  

I want to see Desmond mother frackers!!!!!

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 05, 2010, 07:32:24 AM »

they've already said that several times.  only tards are expecting every single question answered.
considering that the only people that watch LOST are tards, i guess there were a lot of tears shed yesterday morning when you read the Washington Post article.  jackass.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

yoga-like_abana

« Reply #108 on: March 05, 2010, 07:49:02 AM »
Wow pissclams thanks for the breaking news.  :frown: Now I might as well stop watching  :flush:

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 05, 2010, 09:39:38 AM »

considering that the only people that watch LOST are tards, i guess there were a lot of tears shed yesterday morning when you read the Washington Post article.  jackass.

Let us know how this season's "Girlmore Girls" goes!   :fatty:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 05, 2010, 12:22:44 PM »

Let us know how this season's "Girlmore Girls" goes!   :fatty:
ok, here goes- better than LOST.

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 09, 2010, 01:07:54 PM »
10 episodes left  :excited:

thinking back on the last episode i'm liking the sayeed side story and the crossing paths w/ jin.  hopefully those 2 go on a vigilante killing spree.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 09, 2010, 01:18:26 PM »
10 episodes left  :excited:

thinking back on the last episode i'm liking the sayeed side story and the crossing paths w/ jin.  hopefully those 2 go on a vigilante killing spree.

Based on the deal that the Japanese dude made with Jacob that netted him the job as the head guy at the temple, I am assuming that Sayeed basically just accepted the job as Smokie by making his deal with John.

Jin will prolly end up as collateral.  I think Sun is the candidate, not Jin.

Offline WildCatzPhreak

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 09, 2010, 01:25:10 PM »
Can't wait to finish the streams on netflix so I can actually read this thread.  (finishing season 4 now, getting kind of weird.  Doc looks shitty with a beard btw.)

catzacker

« Reply #114 on: March 10, 2010, 08:34:50 AM »
for some reason I liked this episode.  jack pretty much taking the lead of "team Jacob".  nice line by Jack when the dynamite didn't light.  I kind of like the role reversal between the "others" and the losties. 

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 10, 2010, 08:38:27 AM »
I like that Ben is good now.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 10, 2010, 08:46:04 AM »
Best episode in a long time.  Ben is an unbelievable character.

catzacker

« Reply #117 on: March 10, 2010, 09:20:40 AM »

part of me wanted him to go back to being bad ben. 

there were two other interesting things:

1 - DHARMA existed and was on the island in the alternate timeline
2 - Widmore's return to the island to meet (presumably) lock at the hydra station

not sure what to make of #1, other than maybe they are setting us up for tie in to the "real" timeline

on #2, I wonder when Widmore started working with the MiB.  Seems like they've had this plan for some time now.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 10, 2010, 09:23:40 AM »
It's like a big chess game and all the pieces are being put into place for one spectacular ending.   :ksu:  <---but with lost related stuff

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 10, 2010, 09:24:48 AM »

2 - Widmore's return to the island to meet (presumably) lock at the hydra station

not sure what to make of #1, other than maybe they are setting us up for tie in to the "real" timeline

on #2, I wonder when Widmore started working with the MiB.  Seems like they've had this plan for some time now.

#1: When Juliet died, she said "it worked".  With the Dharma reference in the alt reality, I bet the bomb went off and basically ended the Dharma run.  Everyone went home in 1970, and Jack and Co never made it there in the first place.

#2: Widmore must be #108 on the dial?  The gun chick came to protect Jacob, is Widmore coming to protect Locke?

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: March 10, 2010, 09:37:53 AM »
episode was all fluff.  could have just paused a Kate frame for 59 minutes and fast forwarded the other 1 minute.

Enjoy      :drool:

catzacker

« Reply #121 on: March 10, 2010, 09:39:44 AM »

#1: When Juliet died, she said "it worked".  With the Dharma reference in the alt reality, I bet the bomb went off and basically ended the Dharma run.  Everyone went home in 1970, and Jack and Co never made it there in the first place.
#2: Widmore must be #108 on the dial?  The gun chick came to protect Jacob, is Widmore coming to protect Locke?

That is a good thought, though Ben's dad made it sound like they left and the Dharma initiative remained.  I think we'll probably learn what ended up happening when we get to Richard's "flash sideways" in the episode after next.

Offline jmlynch1

• Katpak'r
  • stay together for the kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 10, 2010, 11:00:27 AM »
I think Richard was one of the Pirates.

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 10, 2010, 11:01:39 AM »

on the ship w/ the dynamite.  how long ago was that supposed to be when the pirates wrecked there?

Offline jmlynch1

• Katpak'r
  • stay together for the kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 10, 2010, 11:05:08 AM »

on the ship w/ the dynamite.  how long ago was that supposed to be when the pirates wrecked there?
Dont know. Doesn't matter with him though.