Author Topic: First Openly Gay Athlete (in a major sport)  (Read 48717 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: First Openly Gay Athlete (in a major sport)
« Reply #350 on: May 04, 2013, 05:19:58 PM »
Viewing the King James Version. Click to switch to 1611 King James Version of 1 Corinthians 6:9.

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

Limestone, do you even know what abusers of themselves with mankind is?

I bet you think you do, don't you?

Offline fun muffin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: May 04, 2013, 05:20:36 PM »
Viewing the King James Version. Click to switch to 1611 King James Version of 1 Corinthians 6:9.

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

Limestone, do you even know what abusers of themselves with mankind is?

this will help you find your answer.  http://archive.org/stream/exhaustiveconcor1890stro#page/n11/mode/2up

now time for you to do your own homework and do the Greek word study yourself.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: May 04, 2013, 05:22:59 PM »
Do you think god likes it when you lie about verses on here?  I think he looks you as a pretty serious sinner.  And you don't even know it so you can repent.  I'll pray for you.

Offline fun muffin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: May 04, 2013, 05:23:12 PM »
I mean, you desperately want it to say what just doesn't.  You don't need an excuse to hate gay people so why try so hard to find one?

I don't hate gay people.  I want them to turn from their sin and have the same joyous relationship with Jesus that I have.

I don't hate liars.  I want them to stop lying and turn from their sin and have a relationship with Jesus.

I don't hate anyone, but I want everyone to experience the grace and love of Jesus.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 05:27:17 PM by fun muffin »

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: May 04, 2013, 05:25:16 PM »
I mean, you desperately want it to say what just doesn't.  You don't need an excuse to hate gay people so why try so hard to find one?

I don't hate gay people.  I want them to turn from their sin and have the same joyous relationship with Jesus that I have.

I don't hate liars.  I want them to stop lying and turn from their sin and have a relationship with Jesus.

I don't have anyone, but I want everyone to experience the grace and love of Jesus.

poor guy  :cry:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline fun muffin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: May 04, 2013, 05:26:12 PM »
"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." (KJV)  Leviticus 20:13.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm doesnt' take a rocket scientist or a lawyer to see that God thinks those who lieth with a man are committing an abomination.

my hope is that those do practice homosexuality. stop.  repent. and trust in Jesus.  then they will experience a love like no man or woman can provide them.

Offline fun muffin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: May 04, 2013, 05:27:03 PM »

I don't have anyone, but I want everyone to experience the grace and love of Jesus.

haha oops.  Meant to say I don't hate anyone.  will fix right now.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: May 04, 2013, 05:28:56 PM »

Makes sense

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: May 04, 2013, 05:29:01 PM »
"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." (KJV)  Leviticus 20:13.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm doesnt' take a rocket scientist or a lawyer to see that God thinks those who lieth with a man are committing an abomination.

my hope is that those do practice homosexuality. stop.  repent. and trust in Jesus.  then they will experience a love like no man or woman can provide them.

so lesbians are in the clear?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: May 04, 2013, 05:30:15 PM »

Lol, no. I am sure there is a verse that can be altered to cover them.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #360 on: May 04, 2013, 05:34:40 PM »

I thought the old testament didn't count

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: May 04, 2013, 05:36:50 PM »

I thought the old testament didn't count

Some parts

Offline fun muffin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: May 04, 2013, 05:37:27 PM »

Glad you asked.

"For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27 and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

Romans 1:26-17

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #363 on: May 04, 2013, 05:38:37 PM »
I could definitely live by a code that didn't require me to shave.

So what is stopping you?  Get your bible on, bruh.

I'm terrified of the persecution.  If only a practically unknown pro athlete would come out as a bible bearder, then I could be free to let my beard go.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: May 04, 2013, 05:40:00 PM »
I could definitely live by a code that didn't require me to shave.

So what is stopping you?  Get your bible on, bruh.

I'm terrified of the persecution.  If only a practically unknown pro athlete would come out as a bible bearder, then I could be free to let my beard go.

Harden

Offline fun muffin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: May 04, 2013, 05:47:05 PM »
Alright guys, I'm done for today.  Dinner time then Royals.  If anyone has any questions feel free to send me a private message or start a new thread.

And I will close with the most important message the world has ever known.

Romans 3:23 says that we are all sinners.  In some way we have sinned in the eyes of the Lord.  Either by lying, cheating, lusting, being angry with our fellow man.  All this sin separates us from God, who will have nothing to do with sin.

Therefore we are in need of grace.  Jesus, who is God in the flesh, bore our sins in his body on the cross. 

I beg you all to open your hearts and give grace a chance to change your lives. 

Grace- unmerited favor. 

We don't deserve Jesus, but God graciously gave Him to us as a gift.

Have a good night.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: May 04, 2013, 05:49:59 PM »
I'll pray for you

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: May 04, 2013, 06:02:40 PM »

But a gay man wouldn't lie with mankind as he would with a woman, that's the point of being gay, my dude. So is God only putting bisexuals to death? Where do the transgendered fall here? I have a friend that is female-to-male transgendered, I like him a lot, but if God is going to have him offed I want to make sure I am not near him when it happens.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: May 04, 2013, 08:03:56 PM »
None of the "God is Jesus, Jesus is god" BS makes any sense.  I mean, it's just like a bad lie from a bad liar that can't figure out the lie until it is already halfway spoken, and ultimately ends up tripping over himself.

Yet ppl live, love, hate, kill, etc based off of it.  The thought is absolutely absurd.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: May 04, 2013, 08:49:19 PM »
Pro-tip: God isn't real
:adios:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Re: First Openly Gay Athlete (in a major sport)
« Reply #370 on: May 04, 2013, 08:50:18 PM »
Pro-tip: God isn't real

That's not what I said.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: May 04, 2013, 10:54:35 PM »
I'm really enjoying Muffin applying his version of Evangelical Protestantism across all sectors of Christianity. 
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: May 05, 2013, 11:13:26 AM »
Was just listening to a podcast of the Dan LeBatard show and Stan VanGundy wondered why God would make someone gay and then condemn them for being so.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: May 05, 2013, 11:24:59 AM »
The Van Gundys are wonderful.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: May 05, 2013, 11:56:54 AM »
Was just listening to a podcast of the Dan LeBatard show and Stan VanGundy wondered why God would make someone gay and then condemn them for being so.

The Lord works in mysterious ways, MIR.