Author Topic: Shame Yourself  (Read 322747 times)

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Shame Yourself
« Reply #1275 on: September 23, 2013, 11:09:57 AM »
Took a cab home from pissclams place last night.  I gave the cab driver my address and then passed out in the backseat.  When the cab driver woke me up we were in my neighbors driveway.  I proceeded to open the door, throw up all over the driveway and then walk across the street to my house.  I am literally looking out the window right now and I see my neighbor outside.  I don't know if he knows it was me or not, but I'm not saying anything.

that was some aggressive drinking sat night :lol:

I knew I was in for a rough ride when the first thing 'clams made me do when I arrived was take a shot of Mezcal, which was very good by the way. 

:lol:
@mikec2w

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: September 23, 2013, 11:27:43 AM »
Took a cab home from pissclams place last night.  I gave the cab driver my address and then passed out in the backseat.  When the cab driver woke me up we were in my neighbors driveway.  I proceeded to open the door, throw up all over the driveway and then walk across the street to my house.  I am literally looking out the window right now and I see my neighbor outside.  I don't know if he knows it was me or not, but I'm not saying anything.

lopakman? more like superpakman

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: September 23, 2013, 11:37:38 AM »
I left the pak before any heavy drinking commenced.  That should be the shame from this thread.  Instead, after we went to Westport I was too drunk to drive.  So k_m and k_m_g/f slept in the back seat of my car. :/

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: September 23, 2013, 01:01:20 PM »

lopakman? more like superpakman

:lol: 
@lopakman

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: September 23, 2013, 01:08:15 PM »

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: September 23, 2013, 01:09:36 PM »
@mikec2w

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: September 23, 2013, 01:12:42 PM »
Got hammered Friday (top 3 drunkest nights ever), threw up all over my bathroom, couldn't get out of bed Saturday, missed the mhk ctr pak, slept through the 2nd half  :frown:

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: September 23, 2013, 01:16:09 PM »
Got hammered Friday (top 3 drunkest nights ever), threw up all over my bathroom, couldn't get out of bed Saturday, missed the mhk ctr pak, slept through the 2nd half  :frown:

So did most of the offensive coaches evidently.
@mikec2w

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: September 23, 2013, 01:20:08 PM »
@lopakman

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: September 23, 2013, 01:37:51 PM »

absolutely pathetic

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: September 23, 2013, 01:40:57 PM »

absolutely pathetic

I really don't give a eff.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: September 23, 2013, 02:26:49 PM »

absolutely pathetic

Same ass the offensive coaches amirite?

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: September 23, 2013, 02:26:50 PM »
Crashed on a couch on Saturday night after trying to OD on brain juice. Passed out fully clothed, shoes, everything. Buddy took my shoes off and gave me a blanket at some point. Woke up in the morning and saw some underwear that looked like mine on the ground, checked myself and sure enough, was wearing pants and no underwear. No memories of how this may have happened. None of the other people who stayed there could fill in the details either.
:adios:

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: September 23, 2013, 02:31:40 PM »
Crashed on a couch on Saturday night after trying to OD on brain juice. Passed out fully clothed, shoes, everything. Buddy took my shoes off and gave me a blanket at some point. Woke up in the morning and saw some underwear that looked like mine on the ground, checked myself and sure enough, was wearing pants and no underwear. No memories of how this may have happened. None of the other people who stayed there could fill in the details either.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: September 23, 2013, 02:35:22 PM »

absolutely pathetic

you should. don't do the crime if you can't pay the fine. get out of bed and do something the next day you lazy pos.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1290 on: September 23, 2013, 02:41:29 PM »

absolutely pathetic

you should. don't do the crime if you can't pay the fine. get out of bed and do something the next day you lazy pos.

Seems like you are looking for the judge others thread, rick. This is actually the shame yourself thread.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: September 23, 2013, 02:43:59 PM »

absolutely pathetic

Seems like you are looking for the judge others thread, rick. This is actually the shame yourself thread.

i was just agreeing with his decision to shame himself. is that a different thread too though and this is just a thread where you are supposed to tell people that they shouldn't be shaming themselves or something?

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: September 23, 2013, 02:45:34 PM »

absolutely pathetic

i was just agreeing with his decision to shame himself. is that a different thread too though and this is just a thread where you are supposed to tell people that they shouldn't be shaming themselves or something?
take it to the thread about things that aren't worthy of a thread

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: September 23, 2013, 02:46:36 PM »

absolutely pathetic

Good question. You're the mod-dork though, i'm just a troll, shouldn't you know the answer?

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: September 23, 2013, 02:54:01 PM »
so to summarize...

e3-wow i'm stupid because i did this and i feel pretty stupid now.
daris-yeah that was pretty stupid. good call on feeling stupid about it.
e3-screw you.
8man-yeah screw you daris.
daris-umm, i was agreeing with him.
8man-rabble, rabble, rabble.
daris then summarizes the discussion so far.
and scene.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: September 23, 2013, 03:09:39 PM »
so to summarize...

e3-screw you.
and scene.
you came to the right thread.. thank you for shaming yourself

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: September 23, 2013, 03:27:27 PM »
so to summarize...

e3-screw you.
and scene.

:dubious:

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: September 23, 2013, 11:01:59 PM »
daris, you're supposed to do something shameful and then post about it here.

not use this thread to do shameful things (like your terrible posting)

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: September 24, 2013, 12:50:51 PM »
In the Ranni thread, I was convinced that a vis was Ranni's ex one she dropped her first bomb with all of the names. I would have bet a lot of money on it.

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: September 24, 2013, 02:14:54 PM »

I passed out in my friends hallway at 2:00am.  He claimed he stepped over me at 3:30 to go to bed. The next morning his roommate woke up and found me in the hallway covered in grass stains. My friend said they weren't there when he went to bed.  No clue what happened in those 4.5 hours.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls