Author Topic: Shame Yourself  (Read 322819 times)

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
Re: Shame Yourself
« Reply #1250 on: September 17, 2013, 01:50:38 PM »
i'm pretty sure i've read every single piece from matt tait of the lawrence journal-world since 2010.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: September 17, 2013, 01:53:12 PM »
i'm pretty sure i've read every single piece from matt tait of the lawrence journal-world since 2010.
Jesus Christ man.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: September 17, 2013, 02:25:05 PM »
I can see that being pretty entertaining. The KU beat guys are great to follow on twitter because they are such unbelievable fans.

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: September 17, 2013, 04:58:54 PM »
I sat on my couch today from about 8:30 until 4:30 and only got up to go get arby's.  :frown:
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: September 17, 2013, 05:03:37 PM »
I sat on my couch today from about 8:30 until 4:30 and only got up to go get arby's.  :frown:

Why the day off? 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline KSUblumpkin

• Dr. Blumpkin, Esquire
  • goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Combo-Fan
  • My awesomeness gives Bill Self diarrhea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: September 17, 2013, 05:19:19 PM »
I just admitted in the video games master thread that I took tomorrow off from work to play GTA V and figured it should also be posted here.  Shame away.
#OperationMotorBoatCindy

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: September 17, 2013, 05:20:20 PM »

Why the day off?
didn't really have anything to do in the office. :dunno:

I work mostly from home anyway, but I'm usually not as worthless and disgusting as I was today.
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: September 17, 2013, 05:23:01 PM »
I just admitted in the video games master thread that I took tomorrow off from work to play GTA V and figured it should also be posted here.  Shame away.

I have no idea what GTA V is.  Does this belong in the shame yourself thread?   :dunno:
@lopakman

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: September 17, 2013, 05:24:05 PM »

Why the day off?
didn't really have anything to do in the office. :dunno:

I work mostly from home anyway, but I'm usually not as worthless and disgusting as I was today.

No, you are a good man, Rams.  You deserved it. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: September 17, 2013, 05:25:47 PM »

I have no idea what GTA V is.  Does this belong in the shame yourself thread?   :dunno:

Grand Theft Auto 5.  In fairness it has very little if anything to do with tank top culture.  You really have no busness knowing about it unless you're some dorkstore shut-in looking for something to do between beat off seshes. 

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1260 on: September 17, 2013, 05:26:48 PM »

Just figured it out, Grand Theft Auto 5.  I think I saw a commercial for it while watching the rest of Good Luck Charlie after my kids went to bed.  (This definitely belongs here.)
@lopakman

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: September 17, 2013, 05:27:56 PM »

Just figured it out, Grand Theft Auto 5.  I think I saw a commercial for it while watching the rest of Good Luck Charlie after my kids went to bed.  (This definitely belongs here.)

:dubious:

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: September 17, 2013, 05:28:33 PM »
I can see that being pretty entertaining. The KU beat guys are great to follow on twitter because they are such unbelievable fans.

unbelievably huge fans and matt tait still can't believe that he gets to be in a press conference with THE charlie weis.

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: September 17, 2013, 05:29:33 PM »

Grand Theft Auto 5.  In fairness it has very little if anything to do with tank top culture.  You really have no busness knowing about it unless you're some dorkstore shut-in looking for something to do between beat off seshes.

I bet I can find a GTA V tank top after I get back from volunteering at the Jog-A-Thon fundraiser for the Meadow Lane Elementary PTO fund raiser.  Hey, I'm on fire in this thread today!
@lopakman

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: September 17, 2013, 07:33:00 PM »
Watching Good Luck Charlie does not belong in the shame yourself thread. Saying it belongs here actually belongs here. I wish Bob were EMAW. He probably is, but Stonestreet just steals the limelight.

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: September 17, 2013, 09:58:15 PM »
In the past 3 weekends I've driven thru Wichita 5 times.  I stopped at Taco Grande 4 times.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: September 17, 2013, 10:05:05 PM »
In the past 3 weekends I've driven thru Wichita 5 times.  I stopped at Taco Grande 4 times.

So you're posting this here because you didn't stop the fifth time?
@lopakman

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: September 17, 2013, 10:20:09 PM »

So you're posting this here because you didn't stop the fifth time?

I'm ashamed of my wasted opportunities.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: September 18, 2013, 09:05:57 AM »
Quote from: TheHamburglar that did not happen
Hey wichita pak'rs, wanna meet up for a drink?

Quote from: Wichita pak'rs that did not happen
Yeah bud that sounds great. Pumphouse?

Quote from: TheHamburglar that did not happen
See ya there!

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: September 18, 2013, 09:17:52 AM »
Could have gone in the Facebook posts thread, but fits here better I think...

Quote from:  Emo's friend
......when I go away on a trip, my body has a mind of it's own when it comes to digestion.

Last weekend we went on a trip and stayed at a hostel. I had the shits really bad but since the hostel was empty and all the rooms were open I decided to drop a 2 megaton crap in the room next door to ours to protect the children.

But the inevitable happened.......someone checked into the room I was shitting in while I was on the can. I heard someone come in and they were really happy with the room until the wife saw that the bathroom was occupied. They tried to force the door but I put my feet up against it. Then they shouted was there anyone in there? I stayed silent. Then the husband went to the front desk to complain and this is when I made my exit. But the wife saw me and all I could say was 'I am sorry, but I have a bad stomach and this room was empty, but at least you have a nice view'.

My eff. What shame.

Offline 3maw

• lurk'r extrodinaire
  • Combo-Fan
  • #TeamAldi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: September 18, 2013, 01:20:13 PM »
this is a terrible moment from my past.

one of my current best buds and i grew up in elementary school together, well one march day kstate happened to be playing some other loser team in the b12 tourney during school, so he snuck in a fancy radio with small earphones in to listen and give us score updates without our teacher knowing... eventually our teacher was like BTW cats are up xxx-xxx against xxx. and i said, unknowingly, "oh no, bob said that we're actually up by xxx!" and teacher was like "wut" and he got in trouble.  :'bye cruel world:

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: September 22, 2013, 08:42:36 AM »
Took a cab home from pissclams place last night.  I gave the cab driver my address and then passed out in the backseat.  When the cab driver woke me up we were in my neighbors driveway.  I proceeded to open the door, throw up all over the driveway and then walk across the street to my house.  I am literally looking out the window right now and I see my neighbor outside.  I don't know if he knows it was me or not, but I'm not saying anything. 
@lopakman

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: September 22, 2013, 12:24:43 PM »
Get a new house.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: September 23, 2013, 10:45:00 AM »
Took a cab home from pissclams place last night.  I gave the cab driver my address and then passed out in the backseat.  When the cab driver woke me up we were in my neighbors driveway.  I proceeded to open the door, throw up all over the driveway and then walk across the street to my house.  I am literally looking out the window right now and I see my neighbor outside.  I don't know if he knows it was me or not, but I'm not saying anything.

that was some aggressive drinking sat night :lol:

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: September 23, 2013, 10:47:34 AM »

that was some aggressive drinking sat night :lol:

I knew I was in for a rough ride when the first thing 'clams made me do when I arrived was take a shot of Mezcal, which was very good by the way. 
@lopakman